Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Ryder - still issues or clean now? Leicester  (Read 1481 times)

Offline stokecity

External Link/Members Only

Hi chaps

Have always fancied this girl but I think I read on here that she had drug and personal issues and was now not worth seeing.

That was a little while ago, so Any recent updates or contact can tell me about her state now?

I fancy seeing her, but only if it's the skinny-sexy, not skinny-Cokey version.

Any recent info and intel would be most appreciated pls, chaps.

SC

Offline Arbetare

Might be worth asking this on the E.Mids regional board?

Offline monkeybucket

I think there have been some recent reviews

Offline HailWood

Offline stokecity

Yeah, the last review was in March.

That's why I was asking for some recent intel or contact.....

Let me just check...yep, that was exactly what I asked for ....

Hi chaps

Have always fancied this girl but I think I read on here that she had drug and personal issues and was now not worth seeing.

That was a little while ago, so Any recent updates or contact can tell me about her state now?

SC

Offline monkeybucket

Yeah, the last review was in March.

That's why I was asking for some recent intel or contact.....

Let me just check...yep, that was exactly what I asked for ....

Hi chaps

SC

Wow turns out you're a cunt

Offline HailWood

Wow turns out you're a cunt
Yeah - not exactly the response which is likely to encourage us to help him. If I did know more I wouldn’t be fucking sharing it with him.

Edit: on second thoughts he a Stoke City fan buy the looks of it. Deffo a cunt  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 01:37:54 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline stokecity

Aaaah.

Fabulous.

So, just to recap.

I ask very politely for recent intel.

Your reply indicates you can't or won't read it, yet you offer an idiotically snarky response.

I reiterate with symmetrical snarkiness that, actually, it would like like some recent intel, not a link to the old intel I referred to originally.

And both your considered responses are to call me a cunt.

Tremendous.

Apologies to all others on here from this part of the country, but I don't often travel to the East Midlands, I'm there next week, and if I do use a service provider, I won't be providing a review.

Because of you two utter cunts.

Off you fuck.

Offline monkeybucket

Aaaah.

Fabulous.

So, just to recap.

Your reply indicates you can't or won't read it, yet you offer an idiotically snarky response.

I reiterate with symmetrical snarkiness that, actually, it would like like some recent intel, not a link to the old intel I referred to originally.

Tremendous.

Apologies to all others on here from this part of the country, but I don't often travel to the East Midlands, I'm there next week, and if I do use a service provider, I won't be providing a review.

Off you fuck.

Genuinly don't know how I'll sleep now.

Offline HailWood

Aaaah.

Fabulous.

So, just to recap.

Tremendous.

Off you fuck.
Why the fuck do you think my first reply was not genuine? I took the time to find her AW ref so that I could link to her reviews for you.

Then you come the cunt first, not us.

Read down the last review and you’ll find it bumped in September by me.

Now have I spoon fed you enough?

Offline RedKettle

Aaaah.

Fabulous.

So, just to recap.

Tremendous.

Off you fuck.

You are being a dick.  The first three replies were all trying to be helpful and you just go off on one.

Offline Kingy28

You are being a dick.  The first three replies were all trying to be helpful and you just go off on one.
I think it's just the Gary Rowett effect  :D

Offline vulcan22

Hi chaps

SC
She has a ratiing of 293 on AW, of that only 3 were this year - 1 for B & S, 1 for a cancellation and 1 positive that looks unconvincing - none of those are in the last 5 months. Nothing there, or indeed on this site, that would make me think that she had made a return to her former self.

I suspect that it is unlikely that anybody else would have been minded to find out. I would forget about her OP, pretty sure she is a lost cause
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 03:42:03 pm by vulcan22 »

Offline HailWood

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191196.msg2258794#msg2258794
She has a ratiing of 293 on AW, of that only 3 were this year - 1 for B & S, 1 for a cancellation and 1 positive that looks unconvincing - none of those are in the last 5 months. Nothing there, or indeed on this site, that would make me think that she had made a return to her former self.

I suspect that it is unlikely that anybody else would have been minded to find out. I would forget about her OP, pretty sure she is a lost cause
Alternatively there is this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191196.msg2258794#msg2258794

If only the OP would take time to read!!!

Offline Picti

Aaaah.

Fabulous.

So, just to recap.

Tremendous.

Off you fuck.

Even a basic understanding of how drug problems progress and manifest, would suggest that she's no longer a viable punt. It's highly unlikely that she's gotten her life back together in any way that would result in her being likely to offer you a good service. It's a great pity as she was once a lovely young woman and a good performer, but read her recent reviews and she's more likely to let you down or thieve from you.

If you want to take that risk when there are much better options available, then by all means arrange a punt with her and let us know how you get on. Incidentally, considering your short fuse I won't be suggesting any of the better options.

Offline John the Sextist

I hope he visit's, his cuntish behaviour deserves him of being out of pocket with a shit punt, shit punt and cunt go together, nuff said.  :scare: :dash: :dash:

Offline Orallover12345

Check her contact number on adultwork atm add it to contacts and when you check the profile pic on WhatsApp.. it's of a hench black dude.. not sure if it's a pimp or a trap but I would avoid for the time being unless things change
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 01:11:06 pm by Orallover12345 »

Offline stokecity

Hey, thanks for this Oral

Recent update and intel as requested  was v much appreciated, mate.