Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Escape Massage Bishops Stortford  (Read 8738 times)

Offline mikey155

Having previously booked a tantric massage I phoned and confirmed, as requested, a couple of hours before. The premises at  External Link/Members Only  were immaculate.
As they've only been open a couple of weeks this was hardly a surprise. Charging £100 for a 45 min Tantric is top dollar and I expected a top dollar experience.
I had booked Scarlet who is Bulgarian, as stated on the website; confirmed by her limited knowledge of English. Whilst I suspect she is not quite as young as the 23 years
the website claims, she is a very attractive slim (size 6-8 ?) brunette  and not a wrinkle anywhere that I saw, which was everywhere!
At the start a drink was offered; I opted for a glass of chilled water. A very large towel was on the floor covering a mat, so
 a comfy location. Communication was limited, but she was careful to ask if I was comfortable and enjoying her efforts 3 or 4 times, but no attempt to hold a conversation.
So far, so pretty good. Just over half of the 45 minute session I spent on my front with Scarlet alternating between straight massage and b2b with plenty of attention
paid to the more sensitive areas.
Then it was turnover time and the rest of the massage was pretty much taken up with a gentle oily hand job at which Scarlet was an expert. A hot shower to finish matters. 
My only reservation is that the whole experience was a bit "vanilla" and lacking in intimacy. Having visited the Workshop in Royston where both the girls I have visited seem to try a little bit harder to engage the punter in conversation.  Safety: no problem, Hygiene: no problem, Quality of overall experience: very good. VFM: perhaps marginal. Might have to revisit to confirm.             

Offline Yabasseh

Sounds interesting, though a bit vanilla. 

Has me wondering where the added value comes from with the tantric as opposed to just B2B. Any thoughts from your experience?

Offline mikey155

From my relatively limited experience, tantric is normally conducted on the floor rather than on a couch which allows much more room for b2b contact.
The inference is that the massage will be more personal than your average "rub n tug", and HE is going to be included rather than being offered as an extra.
No extras needed to be offered as gentle contact was allowed and an expert HE included.

Offline Banana100

Are you the pimp? Sounds like it as your are an expert in their operation?
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mikey155

Banana100, if you re-read my review, I feel sure you will conclude that the answer to your question is no. It is an accurate view of a recent visit, as stated.
There appears to another review, posted subsequently, in the same vein.

Offline samsungsid

External Link/Members Only press.co.uk/news/hertfordshire-news/police-raid-erotic-massage-parlour-835805

I was looking for somewhere in this area and found this.... :(