Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parties in Essex?  (Read 3184 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Like to try out the party scene. Had look on the AW site, but most too far to go for a couple of hours. Anyone know where I find out, or recommend sex parties/groups in Essex??

vt

This is the only one I've seen...

External Link/Members Only

Some of the older pics appear to have attractive girls, but recent ones look to be BBWs which wouldn't interest me.

I've never been and it doesn't appear to be currently active though someone is logging in to the profile, but maybe just to pick up the PG credits.  :unknown:

I'd be interested to hear of anything on the horizon as it's closer to me than the London parties I've attended.

Offline smiths

Like to try out the party scene. Had look on the AW site, but most too far to go for a couple of hours. Anyone know where I find out, or recommend sex parties/groups in Essex??

External Link/Members Only hold a weekly party 8-11pm every Wednesday night at the Paradise Spa in Dagenham, £60 for 3 hours with a max ratio of 5.1 hence the low price. I have personally never seen it over 3.1 though. This is budget partying with a mixture of ok and ugly to me WGs, plus the chances of a female swinger or more turning up.

vt

This is the only one I've seen...

External Link/Members Only

Some of the older pics appear to have attractive girls, but recent ones look to be BBWs which wouldn't interest me.

I've never been and it doesn't appear to be currently active though someone is logging in to the profile, but maybe just to pick up the PG credits.  :unknown:

I'd be interested to hear of anything on the horizon as it's closer to me than the London parties I've attended.

Here's the link for Boutique that works...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only