Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Jenny 32, Uxbridge - She didn't make the appointment  (Read 1049 times)

3 review(s) for Busty Hot Jenny (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although I didn't get to see this girl, I was mucked about and felt it was worth a warning to other punters. It may be slightly academic as she is apparently leaving, but she may return, under same/different profile but with the same maid.

I made an appointment by text with someone who I presume was the maid (text was her preferred contact, not mine, as no-one picked up).

I arrived at the location, a residential area on the outskirts of Uxbridge town centre, on time and called as requested and spoke to the maid, who said I would have to wait half an hour.

If i'd known earlier, I could have taken another bucket of balls at the Northolt driving range, but I was already in Uxbridge. I wasn't happy at this - and suspecting 30mins in maid speak could easily turn to nearer an hour, decided to knock it on the head and told the maid, who was fairly apologetic.

Uxbridge is almost up to an hour's drive from me, so not exactly up the road. Fortunately, I found a Plan B nearby, otherwise it would have been a few hours wasted.

For reference, Busty Jenny works from the same house in Uxbridge where Blondy Dina works and Curvy Kim used to be. There is on-street parking, which is free at weekends but paid on weekdays.

There is one previous review of Busty Jenny (positive) by the Don.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72626.msg916746;topicseen#msg916746d

My Plan B was with Lili Miss in Northolt, which was an average punt.
My review here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76946.0
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:22:15 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline punk

I have seen her a fair few times, the last punt in ealing was not as good as the others i have had with her,uxbridge was a bridge too far.Either too many punters back to back or she has lost some sparkle?

Do you know far sure that she is leaving for good?

Offline Cunning Punt

Either too many punters back to back or she has lost some sparkle?

Don't know for sure as I didn't get to meet her!

Do you know far sure that she is leaving for good?

Too many back-to-back bookings would be my guess and it was that concern, coupled with being fed up at being mucked about a bit or wanting to sit around, that I refused to wait, and bailed.

Probably down to the maid rather than Jenny, but the effect on the punter left stranded is the same.

Offline punk

Too many back-to-back bookings would be my guess and it was that concern, coupled with being fed up at being mucked about a bit or wanting to sit around, that I refused to wait, and bailed.

Probably down to the maid rather than Jenny, but the effect on the punter left stranded is the same.

Miss read that bit of the review.Hanging around and waiting seems to becoming a hungarian M.O,seems they cover loss of earning in case a punter no show's or they are just bloody greedy.