Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite20Tina - Hanger Lane  (Read 4785 times)

3 review(s) for Camilla_Sweetheart (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had Tina HL'ed under her previous profile when she called herself Sweet20Tina. She had disappeared for a while and when I came across her new profile a few days ago I decided to see her.

Good comms with a friendly girl, could have been Tina or a maid. She's based just off Hanger Lane on the A40.

A petite girl, profile pics are accurate. Cute girl, very petite and slim. Nice figure and nice small tits. Was offered a shower before and after.

Good attitude and got into the punt the more it progressed. FK, eventually developed into some serious DFK despite her small mouth. Passionate kissing and was thoroughly enjoyable especially during sex. Fingering allowed and she seemed to enjoy and get off it.

OWO was ok, not very deep and no licking up and down the shaft, no ball licking either so it left me feeling a bit frustrated and eager to fuck her instead. Credit to her she kept going for 5 minutes until I decided to stop her. Had positioned her into a 69 throughout OWO so couldn't find out if she does eye contact.

Sex was very good. Cowgirl, doggy, prone bone & mish. Passionate & energetic, seemed to enjoy, was wet, small whimpers and moans, humping back during doggy, lots of kissing, pulling in and tightening her pussy even though it was already tight. A pleasurable fuck.

Neutral - Didn't touch my cock during foreplay. Even when we were kissing passionately she didn't touch it.
I got the impression she wasn't into giving oral but prefers the other aspects of a punt.

Overall I enjoyed it and would return.

Offline dizietsmae

Sounds good, might have to give her a go   :)

Offline SamLP

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent. Good to know this is a true new profile for her and you had a good time.

Your experience matches mine in a lot of ways. She may take a little while warming up, but she does seem to genuinely get into it and is keen to provide a good time in my experience.

Thanks for sharing.  :hi:

Offline SamLP

Excellent. Good to know this is a true new profile for her and you had a good time.

Your experience matches mine in a lot of ways. She may take a little while warming up, but she does seem to genuinely get into it and is keen to provide a good time in my experience.

Thanks for sharing.  :hi:

Thanks MrB. Your review as well as the others were helpful in convincing me to see her.
She seems to be naturally guarded to begin with even though she is friendly. The punt itself began well, didn't need to break down any barriers but was nice to see her get into it and seem to genuinely enjoy it. Maybe she did or maybe she's a good actress. She was responsive to her tits being sucked and was really into sex, especially in doggy when the annoying squeaky noise of the bed was nearly cancelled out by her moaning. She can take a pounding that's for sure.

Offline Guy Punter

Is this the same place as where Christine works from?

Offline Steve2

Offline SamLP

Is this the same place as where Christine works from?

Christine Pearl, the Hungarian milf? She's on the other side of the roundabout in a different location although I haven't seen her or her flatmate Sandra for nearly a year so I don't know if they're in the same place. Tina is Polish (actually half Slovakian half Polish according to her) but it seems she's on holiday as her pics and number have been taken off her profile.

Another good one Sam

:hi:

The beauty of punting Steve  :hi:

Offline LanceVance

Thanks for the review, there do not seem to be any pics on her new profile.  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review, there do not seem to be any pics on her new profile.  :unknown:

under her old reviews are some posted pictures

Offline SamLP

My comment above yours did mention she no longer has her pics displayed. Maybe she's on holiday, some girls take their pics off when they're away. As TD also offered, there are some pics uploaded from her previous reviews. Check the comments above for her previous profile which links her older reviews.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

My comment above yours did mention she no longer has her pics displayed. Maybe she's on holiday, some girls take their pics off when they're away. As TD also offered, there are some pics uploaded from her previous reviews. Check the comments above for her previous profile which links her older reviews.

Yes, she used to always take down her photos under her old profile so undoubtedly on hols I would say.

Offline SamLP

Tina is back, now as Maya. Some profile swapping as her previous profile is being used by another girl and she's taken over someone else's profile:

Went to see her & had a good enjoyable punt, pretty much the same as my earlier experience with her.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Tina is back, now as Maya. Some profile swapping as her previous profile is being used by another girl and she's taken over someone else's profile:

Went to see her & had a good enjoyable punt, pretty much the same as my earlier experience with her.

Thanks for updating and sharing Sam.

Good girl as previously remarked and reviewed if same girl as pics.

Interesting to know if she has just inherited profile and services as she used to offer CIM, but no note of this service under this profile.

Offline SamLP

I saw her today MrB, it's the same girl that used to be called Tina. She's been back for 3 days after some 5/6 months off. Can't really offer any help on CIM as it isn't a service I usually go for but you could ask her.