Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry May Southwold  (Read 2381 times)

Neal69

I do like a bit of an adventure so this one caught my eye.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms mostly by AW e mail and we missed a few dates until our times coincided.

By this time she had given me her mobile number and said she was happy to converse via text.

So finally got our timings right and postcode was sent.

£120 for 1 hour booked.

Arrived in a nice residential area outside Southwold and found easy parking at the postcode. ( Checked on Google Earth)

Phoned and she gave me the house number and said she would meet me outside. Walked around the corner and a Blonde Bombshell was standing in her front garden. I had checked out her PG so I had an idea what to expect but of course AW images can be misleading. Not misleading at all a very pretty young woman. A quick hello and inside we went.

She has only been on AW less than a month and is a bit nervous but quite giggly and fun. She got us a drink and we sat on the couch for a little while with me sneaking a quick kiss and a grope. Kissing throughout the booking was not real in your face DFK but it was nice enough. Its her own home and it is a typical home for a young mum and her kid with a few toys strewn around. Not a pit at all just a natural home.

Into the bedroom and her summery top and bra was soon off revealing a good pair of tits. The matching skirt and pants soon followed. This one is not a stick insect and is short and curvy.  Not a flat stomach but the overall picture was very nice.

After a bit of snogging and playing with her tits she grabbed hold of The Little Fellah and took him in her mouth. Boy can this girl suck cock (OWO) I got her to cock her leg over and I soon had a face full of neat shaved fanny.

I had to stop her sucking my cock and a condom was produced and I got on board. There is a mirror next to the bed and although I don't really like the look of myself it was very horny seeing myself between the legs of a young good looking woman. Turned her over and did her doggy until I blew.

A second round would have been undoubtedly on the cards but I am a one popper these days never mind how sexy the WG is.

Cuddled chatted and played around with her woman bits until my hour was up.

Summary

New, fresh, willing, and downright sexy.

Yes she was a little nervous early on but soon got into it.

Giggly, funny and very good looking.

Does need to get The WG equivalent of a Punting Phone.

Return?

Definitely

N

vt

Sounds nice!  :thumbsup:

May have to plan a trip to the Coast one day as the weather warms up!  :D

Did you have to put in the secret password from her Private Gallery to get a reply?? I hate it when they do that.  :rolleyes:

Neal69

Yes I did put The password in.

And I paid for the PG.

She was in no way  disappointing.

YMMV

N

Offline socks

She mentions getting excited at the prospect of a forthcoming bareback session in her blog. Sounds great otherwise...

Offline fatboy

Neal, I never cease to be amazed where you 'pop-up'
Did you have time to visit the Adams shop ?
Cheers, FB  :hi:

Neal69

Nope

If I had visited The Adnams shop I would still be there.  :yahoo:

Ghost Ship. Now that is one review that will always be green.  :yahoo:

My expenditure on Ghost Ship is nearly as much as my expenditure on Hookers.  :scare:

N

richie12

Yes agree with Socks, all looked good until I read the bareback on the blog!!!!  :vomit:

But as always Neal, good review!! Ty  :hi:

Online Hackneylad1

Yes agree with Socks, all looked good until I read the bareback on the blog!!!!  :vomit:

But as always Neal, good review!!

+1

Neal69

Checked out everything except the blog.

For the record .

O was without.

And shagging was with.

N

Offline Students Notebook

I do like a bit of an adventure so this one caught my eye.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms mostly by AW e mail and we missed a few dates until our times coincided.

By this time she had given me her mobile number and said she was happy to converse via text.

So finally got our timings right and postcode was sent.

£120 for 1 hour booked.

Arrived in a nice residential area outside Southwold and found easy parking at the postcode. ( Checked on Google Earth)

Phoned and she gave me the house number and said she would meet me outside. Walked around the corner and a Blonde Bombshell was standing in her front garden. I had checked out her PG so I had an idea what to expect but of course AW images can be misleading. Not misleading at all a very pretty young woman. A quick hello and inside we went.

She has only been on AW less than a month and is a bit nervous but quite giggly and fun. She got us a drink and we sat on the couch for a little while with me sneaking a quick kiss and a grope. Kissing throughout the booking was not real in your face DFK but it was nice enough. Its her own home and it is a typical home for a young mum and her kid with a few toys strewn around. Not a pit at all just a natural home.

Into the bedroom and her summery top and bra was soon off revealing a good pair of tits. The matching skirt and pants soon followed. This one is not a stick insect and is short and curvy.  Not a flat stomach but the overall picture was very nice.

After a bit of snogging and playing with her tits she grabbed hold of The Little Fellah and took him in her mouth. Boy can this girl suck cock (OWO) I got her to cock her leg over and I soon had a face full of neat shaved fanny.

I had to stop her sucking my cock and a condom was produced and I got on board. There is a mirror next to the bed and although I don't really like the look of myself it was very horny seeing myself between the legs of a young good looking woman. Turned her over and did her doggy until I blew.

A second round would have been undoubtedly on the cards but I am a one popper these days never mind how sexy the WG is.

Cuddled chatted and played around with her woman bits until my hour was up.

Summary

New, fresh, willing, and downright sexy.

Yes she was a little nervous early on but soon got into it.

Giggly, funny and very good looking.

Does need to get The WG equivalent of a Punting Phone.

Return?

Definitely

N

Another of your fantastic finds Neal.  You are to be congratulated.

Is it possible that like a Water Diviner you have a special tool (no pun intended) for divining the divine pussy you dangle before us ?? ?

And in " my manor " again, as you would say. Oddly I seem to spend more and more time in yours. There was a time when you couldn't keep me out of Norwich.

Oddly enough  the other day, I had lunch at the Swan and I was certain that I saw you drive past. Actually I had to jump out of your way. No mean feat with a

skinfull of Blackshore Stout. I haven't tried the Ghost Ship yet  or at least, I can't remember if I have. :lol:

:drinks: :drinks: Here's to your next find.

S.N.

Offline fatboy

Nope

If I had visited The Adnams shop I would still be there.  :yahoo:

Ghost Ship. Now that is one review that will always be green.  :yahoo:

My expenditure on Ghost Ship is nearly as much as my expenditure on Hookers.  :scare:

N
Glad you spotted the typo with the missing N
If you are buying your Ghost Ship in Wetherspoons that is a lot of beer !  :drinks:
FB.

Neal69

Thanks guys.

Just trying to spread the joy. :wacko:

N

vt

Cheers for the heads-up!  :drinks:

I got her number without the PG password and paid a visit.

I can confirm everything Neal said.

She's not perfect as per Neal's description of her young mum body & lack of experience on the service side. I would also add that she's a smoker in case that's a dealbreaker for some, but she's got a lot going for her...young, blonde, attractive face, british, friendly, easy-going, she's a very likeable girl who's trying hard to please.