Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melisa ES  (Read 832 times)

Offline Davey Dykes

External Link/Members Only

Seems the photos are verified but I'm sure I saw someone on here say the girl in the photos is some model or actress type

Macattak

Has she just appeared davey, think shes been up here before, haven't seen her though

godwulf7

Has she just appeared davey, think shes been up here before, haven't seen her though

She has - like you, Mac, I have not seen her, but those photos have been here before - several times.  The photos have not aged, but you can bet she has!

Offline Davey Dykes

Just noticed the profile back up yesterday. Obviously popped it in the search bar here but nothing came up. Almost positive I've seen her spoken about on here, no doubt B&S, but the verified pictures threw me a little as I've said I thought someone said she was an actress and/or model.

Offline auldie63

In other words Taz has just proved that the verification of photos on this site means Jack Squat.

Offline Davey Dykes

Cheers Pilgrim.

Okay Auldie, I'm obviously missing something here. What has Taz got to do with it?

Offline auldie63

The man that never made a mistake never made anything, is my last comment on the matter!

Offline Ben Riach

I saw her on the back of the pics and reviewed her.  Definitely not the girl in the pics.  The one I did meet is not bad looking but obviously no guarantee you'd get the same one. In my review someone replied with the model name.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I was going to say. If she is indeed one of my fave wank mag models then I will head north immediately. Sad to hear she isn't.

Offline oldenough

Just looked on ES. MYA is the one I tried to book last week and got a B&S. On here she is using a different number. Meantime the number she gave last week on AW is now in use by Nicol on ES - still not the one I saw last week. So pictures and phone numbers are doing the rounds. Anyone else want to add more to the mix ?

Offline seeker

ES
is full of fake profiles ... FACT
I havent used them for years ...
You cant review the girls properly
If you give them a neg ,you'll probably get banned  :thumbsdown: