Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage with HE - Glasgow  (Read 20304 times)

Offline Napoleon Dynamite

There are others such as Nim Thai or Dow and Jk healing hands, texted them and they said no but take with a pinch of salt. Not sure about Jasmine, Leelawadee, etc.

Hello everyone.

I have booked an appointment at JK healing hands so will let you all know how I get on in the next few days.

Offline Glesgaboy

I doubt you’ll get any hint there.
 :scare: And posting any action  u just might get has proven to be a great way to have these places shut down.

Offline chinafan

External Link/Members Only

The above does not do HE but I found the 30 min massage at £30 Fantastic and hit the spot after a good heavy gym session took the DOMs away for today at least!

Although there was an older lady who appeared to run the flat it was the younger more attractive girl who carried it out. I didn't want extras so did not try. Based from a flat slightly north of Shawlands. Near a BP garage.

I decided to find out if she indeed DOES NOT do HE, and it turns out she does. B2B 30 minutes: £50. Review here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40642.msg1791065#msg1791065

Offline Napoleon Dynamite

:scare: And posting any action  u just might get has proven to be a great way to have these places shut down.

Fair enough, didnt think about the consequences, fairly new to this! Got the impression I wouldn't get anything when I went in to book, all seemed very professional. Could do with a decent massage anyway!

Offline myothernameis

If the massage is being down in a flat, and only places they advertise is gum tree, or viva street, it probably unlikely to draw the attention of the council or police, however

If the place where the massage is being done, is a shop, and have a website, you could class this place as a legitimate place, where massage is offered and nothing else

Offline FBman78

I decided to find out if she indeed DOES NOT do HE, and it turns out she does. B2B 30 minutes: £50. Review here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40642.msg1791065#msg1791065

Arse opportunity missed  :cry: liked the look of the young lass.