Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The wild one...  (Read 1104 times)

Offline privatejm12

Guys, who is the wild whore that is fairly tall I'm sure 5,9" or 10? She jumps on you as soon as you walk in and really gives it her all.. Easter European girl but she seems to be nice and genuinely makes sure she gets everything possibly physical out of you? It's not petite Katie I don't think?

Offline Clattypats

It is sexi sami :thumbsup: nice girl but far better out there..she doesn't like going on top :(

Offline privatejm12

Yeah that's her! Does anyone have her contact number as her profile doesn't seem to have a number on it...

Clatty, who would you recommend? Someone as wild....

ickydicky

if you want a hoor who jumps on you the sexy sami is the hoor for you

Offline privatejm12

I was just thinking her as she seems to really enjoy it from what I've heard! But no one has her number? Shame! Right boys, who else can I see tonight I'm chamfing at the bit!!

ickydicky

tried to pm you but not working.

Offline privatejm12

tried to pm you but not working.

Just sent you one there buddy

Offline auldie63

Sammi has been in Aberdeen for a wee while

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If that’s what you’re looking for big Savannah will happily jump all over you

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Clattypats

Yeah that's her! Does anyone have her contact number as her profile doesn't seem to have a number on it...

Clatty, who would you recommend? Someone as wild....
when she is working it will be on her profile..she does go to Aberdeen quite a bit..Better ones out there are well reviewed m8..I don't want to come across as a fluffie so check out some recent reviews of mine and others on this forum :)