Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The scene has gone to shit!  (Read 6293 times)

Offline Hobbit

I have to agree the punting and sugar babe scene has certainly declined into a pit of dog shit over the years. For me, cost isn't the issue, I'm happy to pay top dollar for an experience that leaves me with a huge smile on my face and wanting to return. Instead what I am seeing is what society is currently made up of, which is entitled, lazy, ungrateful, fast food junkies who wouldn't have the patience to tie up their shoelaces let alone provide a great service to a punter.

I guess this is the first step to the end of the world.

Offline Chezdon2

I have to agree the punting and sugar babe scene has certainly declined into a pit of dog shit over the years. For me, cost isn't the issue, I'm happy to pay top dollar for an experience that leaves me with a huge smile on my face and wanting to return. Instead what I am seeing is what society is currently made up of, which is entitled, lazy, ungrateful, fast food junkies who wouldn't have the patience to tie up their shoelaces let alone provide a great service to a punter.

Dunno how long you've been around (I've only been doing this for a few years and it's tough to find anything decent to my tastes), but I imagine OF, Cams etc are the biggest reason why. The hottest girls are becoming millionaires from uploading a few airbrushed photos and punters will chuck them hundreds and thousands for a fap.

Offline southcoastpunter

if you feel like that then surely it time you gave up and stay home with a nice cup of Bovril, a blanket and a hot water bottle!

(ps - (to others) please lets not do the " most girls are not making much money from OF etc debate as its been done to death)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 08:13:51 pm by southcoastpunter »

Online Alexmck

Agree

Online Cheshuk

don't disagree tbf, not just punting.. dating/sex is in a mess rn around the world. We all punt but don't look for the same things, so seems obvious why some think nothings changed and others see a scene gone to shit.

Can still find just about enough hot girls to enjoy the current scene but it's requiring using more platforms, different regions, higher spending and accepting shit comms with sp/sb's.

I get punters who are in this to have easy regular sex with in-shape stunners saying they're not bothering or struggling with the current scene and hot young white sp's have almost entirely disappeared from all platforms (for my type).. but nothing can be done besides adapt, quit, cut down or drop standards. There a lot of things that have affected dating and sex in big ways, and more on the way.. just a question whether it improves, gets worse or stays the same.

Offline petermisc

I get punters who are in this to have easy regular sex with in-shape stunners saying they're not bothering or struggling with the current scene and hot young white sp's have almost entirely disappeared from all platforms (for my type).. but nothing can be done besides adapt, quit, cut down or drop standards.
You have hit the nail on the head there - we need to adapt to the current punting scene.  I could sit here pining for the cheap Polish hotties of yesteryear, but that era is long gone.  To say that there are no stunners available now is absolute bollox, you just have to look at the lineup on Diva (as an example).  If you cannot find someone you fancy, at a price that you think reasonable, then that surely is a problem with your perception.  Last weekend I had five top notch meets, all under £300 phour, and three at £150 ph.  All with regulars, who I have already reviewed, before anyone asks.

Offline Jeffers77

I deny this.

Compared to what year?  I suppose, in theory, there would have some magic year that was best ever, but even if so, it makes no sense to compare versus one year rather than the average over the last 20 years. There are loads of Thai's today, and there were few Chinese 20 years ago.  Please provide objective data like, say, UKP reviews, or the total listed on AW+VS 10 ya versus today. 

Some people 10 years ago also moaned about the good old days, and said e.g. the Romanians have ruined the market.  But the rest of us just enjoyed it then and enjoy now being in one of the best spots in the world to get a good punt.  Or a massage.  Or a party. Or a dungeon. Or to have 5 girls tie you up and piss on you.  What ever you want is here.

Compared to last year, and the year before that and the year before that.

The quantity and quality has gone down considerably.

I, quite clearly cannot provide objective data and nor can you. As someone that has that niche, I am stating what I see.

"What ever you want is here."

Oh really. Find me an attractive young well reviewed Chinese WG in London.

I reck @Jeffers77 is talking outta where the sun dont shine
I would dispute his assertion
Loads of shops thai & chinese, deffo more over the past decade / two decades
Seems to me more thai indies, tho i couldn't comment on chinese SPs [as not interested in the latter other for a shop R&T]

Moaning about the good old days, which never really were, IMO is hot air & glass half empty thinking

If you wanna have 11 blokes piss all over you, head over to Spurs  :lol: [currently 3-0 which could be heading norf]

I am not "moaning about the good old days" I am simply stating the fact that scene has gone down considerably.

As for massage shops - if old Chinese ladies are your thing, go for it.

There are a lot of Thai girls it seems, yes - Chinese/Korean a fat no.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 08:48:56 am by Jeffers77 »

Offline petermisc

I am not "moaning about the good old days" I am simply stating the fact that scene has gone down considerably.

You do sound like you are really set in your ways.  Plenty of hot Thais available, but no you must have Chinese!

Perhaps this thread should be merged with the "things I miss that are no longer around thread".  Do you still yearn for top loading washing machines with dolly tubs, perchance?

Online Steely Dan

I, quite clearly cannot provide objective data and nor can you. As someone that has that niche, I am stating what I see.

You are using an old debaters trick.  A discredited one which loses formal debates.  That being: You make up a statement.  When asked to prove it, you declare 'Prove me wrong'.  It doesn't work like that.

But anyway, I can come close.  We use the objective source in front of us:UKP.  Let's see what the boys think.  You say it has got worse only over the last 2-3 years (pretty small time frame - many of the same girls working - but whatever) .  Here we go: All London reviews: 
Full page 1 May 2024 at the top.  All green other than 4 red. 
Full page 1 May 2022 at the top All green other than 8 red and 4 grey.  And for fun and giggles lets look at
Full page May 2014 at the top. All green other than 7 red and 2 grey.

So I provide evidence that the scene has not gone to shit.  Other than price rise, which is unwelcome but not surprising.

In terms of chinese, there have never been many in London.  To find them, look in AW with a filter 'Japanese'  :D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 09:45:12 am by Steely Dan »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Atrractive is subjective so that is always going to vary.

BUT why the fuck do they need to be well reviewed. Part of the fun (for me) of this hobby is finding those nuggets of gold that may not be reviewed. It takes time and research but they 100% exist. Maybe just relying on others feedback all the time is just be lazy? Yes you may have the odd shit meet but findign that hidden gem makes up for it 100%

Online scutty brown

That's a load of nonsense. The Chinese are there, they simply use a different business model that makes them hard to find.
First they hardly ever use Adultwork. Most of the Chinese here are in one way or another illegals, and AW listings make the girls to easy for the police to track.
Instead they tend to use massage parlours or shops, with frequent rotations of staff. Partly to provide regular fresh meat, partly to make it hard for the authorities, partly so the girls have no chance to create local relationships or attachments in the areas they're working in.
What this does mean is that the way girls are advertised is different - as a rule chinese profile listings are for the parlour or shop, not for individual girls. A chinese listing on Vivastreet or Gumtree could easily be the front for 2-5 different girls at any one time, who in turn will be rotated frequently.
As for numbers, take a look at Lancashire as an example. Seven years ago there was one shop in Bispham with one girl, and one flat in Blackpool with a different girl of the week.
Yesterday there were:
Bispham - one shop with one girl
Blackpool - two shops (one with one girl, one with two), three girls working from flats
Preston - three shops each with two girls, two town centre flats each holding two girls, two houses near the university each holding two or three
Chorley - two town centre shops each holding two or three
Blackburn - variable, but usually two flats
Darwen - a house with an unknown number of girls
Rishton - a house which varies
Accrington - a shop usually holding two, another site with just one
Burnley - a shop holding two.
That's roughly 33 chinese girls on sale now, where seven years ago there would have been just one or two.
They're there. You just need to get off your backside and look for them

Offline Jeffers77

You do sound like you are really set in your ways.  Plenty of hot Thais available, but no you must have Chinese!

Perhaps this thread should be merged with the "things I miss that are no longer around thread".  Do you still yearn for top loading washing machines with dolly tubs, perchance?

Its something called taste/preference - something we all have.

You seem to want to change the subject - the point is, the number of young Chinese/Korean girls has massively dropped.

Are you trying to suggest they are "out of date".

I'm simply stating a fact, do you see me complaining all over the forum? Guess what, you don't.

That's a load of nonsense. The Chinese are there, they simply use a different business model that makes them hard to find.
First they hardly ever use Adultwork. Most of the Chinese here are in one way or another illegals, and AW listings make the girls to easy for the police to track.
Instead they tend to use massage parlours or shops, with frequent rotations of staff. Partly to provide regular fresh meat, partly to make it hard for the authorities, partly so the girls have no chance to create local relationships or attachments in the areas they're working in.
What this does mean is that the way girls are advertised is different - as a rule chinese profile listings are for the parlour or shop, not for individual girls. A chinese listing on Vivastreet or Gumtree could easily be the front for 2-5 different girls at any one time, who in turn will be rotated frequently.
As for numbers, take a look at Lancashire as an example. Seven years ago there was one shop in Bispham with one girl, and one flat in Blackpool with a different girl of the week.
Yesterday there were:
Bispham - one shop with one girl
Blackpool - two shops (one with one girl, one with two), three girls working from flats
Preston - three shops each with two girls, two town centre flats each holding two girls, two houses near the university each holding two or three
Chorley - two town centre shops each holding two or three
Blackburn - variable, but usually two flats
Darwen - a house with an unknown number of girls
Rishton - a house which varies
Accrington - a shop usually holding two, another site with just one
Burnley - a shop holding two.
That's roughly 33 chinese girls on sale now, where seven years ago there would have been just one or two.
They're there. You just need to get off your backside and look for them

Nice try - where are the young Chinese girls in London?

There always was a Chinese only market, see Netbirds, see Telegram groups, see WeChat. Yet that scene and the Viva/AW scene has dropped a great deal.

Case in point - find a well reviewed young Chinese girl in London. This shouldn't be hard - it is, because the market isn't as good as it was previously (even a few years ago).

Im stating a fact nothing more, nothing less.

As for your backside comment - you know nothing about me I don't see the need for such a comment.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 11:48:05 am by Jeffers77 »

Online scutty brown

Its something called taste/preference - something we all have.

You seem to want to change the subject - the point is, the number of young Chinese/Korean girls has massively dropped.

Are you trying to suggest they are "out of date".

I'm simply stating a fact, do you see me complaining all over the forum? Guess what, you don't.

There always was a Chinese only market, see Netbirds, see Telegram groups, see WeChat. Yet that scene and the Viva/AW scene has dropped a great deal.

Case in point - find a well reviewed young Chinese girl in London. This shouldn't be hard - it is, because the market isn't as good as it was previously (even a few years ago).

As for your backside comment - you know nothing about me I don't see the need for such a comment.

You really don't get it do you? The number of Chinese has increased considerably in the last few years, enough to be regarded as a serious problem by the authorities. The point is their business model by definition means that "well reviewed" in that context is an oxymoron. It doesn't happen, it can't happen because of the very way the girls are sold. The girls work either behind the facades of massage shops or parlours, or else behind fake profiles using stolen photos.
Lets look at a few numbers
Doing the sums on Adultwork indicates around 80 Chinese profiles in London. Vivastreet has around 155 who are listed as Chinese/Japanese/Korean (and who we know will be Chinese)
On top of those Vivastreet lists 340 massage parlours in London (only a fraction of the total). If we assume a quarter of those are Chinese, then that's 85 parlours each with around four or five girls - so assume 340 again. So you're looking at nearly 500 Chinese sex workers in London just on Vivastreet. Then there's those only listed on Gumtree or elsewhere and also some of those on AW. All that is before you start considering how many are operating hidden behind the Chinese-language-only exploitation of Netbirds or Y-birds.
In reality you can easily double the numbers I've given in terms of static numbers in London, but then you also have to remember that at any given time there are additionally large numbers of London-based girls on rotation around the country. Maybe another 500-1000 as a low guess?
In reality the population of Chinese sex workers in London, and the UK as a whole, is at the highest it's ever been and is inflating rapidly.

As for your "backside" comment, I was originally going to say "fat lazy ass" but thought the truth might hurt

Offline Jeffers77

You really don't get it do you? The number of Chinese has increased considerably in the last few years, enough to be regarded as a serious problem by the authorities. The point is their business model by definition means that "well reviewed" in that context is an oxymoron. It doesn't happen, it can't happen because of the very way the girls are sold. The girls work either behind the facades of massage shops or parlours, or else behind fake profiles using stolen photos.
Lets look at a few numbers
Doing the sums on Adultwork indicates around 80 Chinese profiles in London. Vivastreet has around 155 who are listed as Chinese/Japanese/Korean (and who we know will be Chinese)
On top of those Vivastreet lists 340 massage parlours in London (only a fraction of the total). If we assume a quarter of those are Chinese, then that's 85 parlours each with around four or five girls - so assume 340 again. So you're looking at nearly 500 Chinese sex workers in London just on Vivastreet. Then there's those only listed on Gumtree or elsewhere and also some of those on AW. All that is before you start considering how many are operating hidden behind the Chinese-language-only exploitation of Netbirds or Y-birds.
In reality you can easily double the numbers I've given in terms of static numbers in London, but then you also have to remember that at any given time there are additionally large numbers of London-based girls on rotation around the country. Maybe another 500-1000 as a low guess?
In reality the population of Chinese sex workers in London, and the UK as a whole, is at the highest it's ever been and is inflating rapidly.

As for your "backside" comment, I was originally going to say "fat lazy ass" but thought the truth might hurt

"In reality the population of Chinese sex workers in London, and the UK as a whole, is at the highest it's ever been and is inflating rapidly."

According to what evidence? A cursory look at the numbers of ads you found? Yes, there are a lot, however from what I have seen, it has gone down considerably.

You seem to want to ignore the evidence of someone that has an understanding of the Chinese market. If you want to that's fine, but no need to get so annoyed because you simply disagree with me.

Online scutty brown

You seem to want to ignore the evidence of someone that has an understanding of the Chinese market.

I'm not ignoring any "evidence of someone that has an understanding of the Chinese market".
It's quite clear that you have no such understanding

Online Cheshuk

You have hit the nail on the head there - we need to adapt to the current punting scene.  I could sit here pining for the cheap Polish hotties of yesteryear, but that era is long gone.  To say that there are no stunners available now is absolute bollox, you just have to look at the lineup on Diva (as an example).  If you cannot find someone you fancy, at a price that you think reasonable, then that surely is a problem with your perception.  Last weekend I had five top notch meets, all under £300 phour, and three at £150 ph.  All with regulars, who I have already reviewed, before anyone asks.

yup they're still around, London agencies are imo the best source of reliable punts with new mainstream stunners in the country rn (especially mid20-early30s). Theres been a shift in the ages/ethnicies of the girls in all regions as has been pointed out. So can see why some punters are struggling to find what they want, especially those set in their ways.

Granted it's a London thread, however the scene is bigger than London and some regions/platforms are undeniably a shell of their former selves for quality (again mainstream).. so I get where comments are coming from, however still find nearly everything can still be found in the current scene using different tact.

Offline Jeffers77

I'm not ignoring any "evidence of someone that has an understanding of the Chinese market".
It's quite clear that you have no such understanding

For Gods sake.

Online webpunter

You seem to want to ignore the evidence of someone that has an understanding of the Chinese market. If you want to that's fine, but no need to get so annoyed because you simply disagree with me.

Two questions:
1. which chinese market - import of electronic goods for example ?
OR
2. if it is punting (incl. massaging), which UKPer are you referring to ?
Please share

Coz with your bi-annual 4 reviews in 2022 & 2023 i was thinking that you are winding down
Not that you have ever got started in the 1st place
After a prolific career on UKP, notching up an amazing 25 reviews in just over 8 years, 3 p.a. ave.
A stand out UKPer no less, congratulations  :rolleyes:

Online webpunter

Online scutty brown

Offline Raven

Offline Jeffers77

Especially in China

I have chosen to let it lie simply because you are a forum helper - don't start things again.

Offline Hobbit

if you feel like that then surely it time you gave up and stay home with a nice cup of Bovril, a blanket and a hot water bottle!

And let you take whatever Is remaining of the breadcrumbs. You are having a laugh. :D

(ps - (to others) please lets not do the " most girls are not making much money from OF etc debate as its been done to death)

Yes but the truth speaks for itself and most of these girls are making quite a bit off online material due to too many wankers around.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 08:54:09 am by Hobbit »

Online scutty brown

I have chosen to let it lie simply because you are a forum helper - don't start things again.

???
I haven't started anything yet

Online webpunter

So nowt to do with you coming across as a 🔔🔚  :rolleyes:

Please can you expand on your 'understanding of the Chinese market' & not forgetting the 'evidence'

Decidedly thin on the ground so far

Its kinda like being a kid on xmas eve, the excitement building not knowing what is to come

Chop chop  ;)

Offline Bassman

???
I haven't started anything yet

Must’ve taken offence to you basically saying china is godless lol.

Offline Jeffers77

So nowt to do with you coming across as a 🔔🔚  :rolleyes:

Please can you expand on your 'understanding of the Chinese market' & not forgetting the 'evidence'

Decidedly thin on the ground so far

Its kinda like being a kid on xmas eve, the excitement building not knowing what is to come

Chop chop  ;)

Did you bother to read my posts, if you had you wouldn't come out with such guff.

You are now descending to personal insults because...? If you want to incite an argument feel free.

As stated multiple times I am expressing my opinion, just as others are - just as others have no objective stats.

And where is that young well reviewed London Chinese girl - shouldn't be hard right? Feel free to post.

:D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 12:17:13 pm by Jeffers77 »

Online scutty brown

If the rumours are true, some god-fearing groups in China are liable to involuntary organ donation.
But we're in danger of wading into banned politics & religion if we go down that route
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 12:53:28 pm by scutty brown »

Online scutty brown

And where is that young well reviewed London Chinese girl - shouldn't be hard right? Feel free to post.

It's already been explained to you that what you are requesting is an oxymoron.
The marketing playbook for Chinese sex workers in the UK is deliberately designed to avoid identification of individual girls, and by extension, any form of useful reviews.
However that does not imply that your basic tenet that numbers of Chinese sex workers in the UK is dropping is correct. As also already explained numbers are increasing at a high rate and have been for several years.

Offline Jeffers77

It's already been explained to you that what you are requesting is an oxymoron.
The marketing playbook for Chinese sex workers in the UK is deliberately designed to avoid identification of individual girls, and by extension, any form of useful reviews.
However that does not imply that your basic tenet that numbers of Chinese sex workers in the UK is dropping is correct. As also already explained numbers are increasing at a high rate and have been for several years.

By "explained" you mean you have given your theory and you are expressing your opinion, nothing more nothing less.

The Chinese market was forever thus, a mixture of pimps, rotation establishments, prossie rings combined with social networks (see WeChat/Telegram groups like W1VIP), openly advertised girls, bait and switch etc.

On an absolute level, the numbers in London have gone down and I am talking about a summation of all of the above. I have no idea how you came to the conclusion you have about London because it conflicts with my understanding.

I rather suspect yours has come from a non London standpoint and this is a London category forum not a UK one.

Howabout simply accepting you have a different opinion to mine - I am happy for you to have a differing opinion.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 01:03:36 pm by Jeffers77 »

Online scutty brown

By "explained" you mean you have given your theory and you are expressing your opinion, nothing more nothing less.

This is a London thread not a UK thread mate.

I don't give a monkey's toss whether this is a London or UK thread. The underlying principles are the same, with the exception that the London market is more developed than the rest of the country with a higher concentration of Chinese parlours, and by result a higher concentration of sex workers. However that pool of sex workers in London act as the seed corn when new parlours, shops, and pop-up brothels are opened up across the rest of the country. And opened up they are, at a dramatic rate.
As for theory and opinion? No, it's factual. Enough so to be a cause of concern

Offline Jeffers77

I don't give a monkey's toss whether this is a London or UK thread. The underlying principles are the same, with the exception that the London market is more developed than the rest of the country with a higher concentration of Chinese parlours, and by result a higher concentration of sex workers. However that pool of sex workers in London act as the seed corn when new parlours, shops, and pop-up brothels are opened up across the rest of the country. And opened up they are, at a dramatic rate.
As for theory and opinion? No, it's factual. Enough so to be a cause of concern

It matters because my opinion is grounded specifically in the *London scene*, and I am commenting in a London category of the forum.

Your opinion is a fact, and mine isnt. Oh mate.

You cant agree to disagree, its very odd.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 01:06:17 pm by Jeffers77 »

Online scutty brown

It matters because my opinion is grounded specifically in the *London scene*, and I am commenting in a London category of the forum.

Your opinion is a fact, and mine isnt. Oh mate.

You cant agree to disagree, its very odd.

When people start talking of a London (or other) "Scene" I realise they have no knowledge of reality and instead live and think in a goldfish-bowl artificial construct which self-identifies, distorts and warps their perceptions and views of the world.
There's no more "London Scene" than there is a "scene" for any other part of the country. Chinese sex workers in the UK exist within a national context, most moving site on a regular rotating business model. Yes that model may be London-centric because that's where the labour pool is concentrated, and where many of the snakehead trafficking gangs are based, but there is no intrinsic difference between the Chinese sex market in London than in any other part of the country. London is simply more mature and saturated.
It's very odd that you can't see this. I guess it comes from having a "scene" as  the limit to your bubblefield of reality

Offline Jeffers77

When people start talking of a London (or other) "Scene" I realise they have no knowledge of reality and instead live and think in a goldfish-bowl artificial construct which self-identifies, distorts and warps their perceptions and views of the world.
There's no more "London Scene" than there is a "scene" for any other part of the country. Chinese sex workers in the UK exist within a national context, most moving site on a regular rotating business model. Yes that model may be London-centric because that's where the labour pool is concentrated, and where many of the snakehead trafficking gangs are based, but there is no intrinsic difference between the Chinese sex market in London than in any other part of the country. London is simply more mature and saturated.
It's very odd that you can't see this. I guess it comes from having a "scene" as  the limit to your bubblefield of reality

With London as a constant, my opinion is formed over a number of years, just as others. There *absolutely are* a number of factors that could contribute to the London scene *specifically* having comparatively lower numbers over time - I won't patronise you as you continue to do me. But I would have thought this obvious.

I imagine others have the same opinion as me, as others the same opinion as you. This really isnt the end of the world.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 01:32:16 pm by Jeffers77 »

Online Steely Dan

Here are 17 nice looking Chinese girls on AW.  We all wish there were more.

Hidden Image/Members Only
And here is a review of a Chinese girl posted this week.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=402307.0
Now you have posted on a thread called 'The scene has gone to shit'  implying that at some point in the past that there were more Chinese girls.  If so, some would have been reviewed here (this site is the best data on punting and escorts in the UK).  Please mention which month or quarter that you think there were many more Chinese girls than now.  Or admit that there is no evidence that things are worse, just things are not what you want.  Bad is not the same as worse.

I am truly sad that you have a very narrow niche and it is not well served on AW, and you don't want to look through parlours.  I wish that all member would have more good punts and no trouble finding them. But I have provided evidence (not just my opinion) that things are not worse, and you have not provided anything.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 03:39:07 pm by Steely Dan »

Online Jonestown

And here is a review of a Chinese girl posted this week.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=402307.0

£145 for 30 minutes in a China Town crack alley, I'm doubting you'll get many wanting to follow in your footsteps.

Offline SoapyTW

£145 for 30 minutes in a China Town crack alley, I'm doubting you'll get many wanting to follow in your footsteps.

I agree on the price aspect.... but 'China Town Crack Alley'  :lol:

I love that little street. Bunch of great food / drink shops.

Online Steely Dan

Yes I am an idiot.  But I try to report my experiences to help others. I hope others who do silly things will still report them and not be put off by unkind words - all reviews add value don't you think?

Back on topic: Note that Jonestown has quite a few positives reviews of Chinese girls.  Thanks for your reviews, good-sir. More proof that they are around today.  Still no evidence that there were many more back in the good old days.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 06:24:28 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Jeffers77

Here are 17 nice looking Chinese girls on AW.  We all wish there were more.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Almost every one of those has bad reviews and have been around for an age.

I am not saying there aren't some out there, because I look, but the numbers and quality have dropped.

I would say 2/3 years ago it was better, but others would say further back I imagine.

I don't understand the desire prove me wrong, especially when you don't know the market?

Things are different, things change, thats just life.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 06:51:26 pm by Jeffers77 »

Online Jonestown

I agree on the price aspect.... but 'China Town Crack Alley'  :lol:

I love that little street. Bunch of great food / drink shops.

Yes so do I, the crack alley comment related only partially to the street, mainly to the description of the room.

Online Jonestown

Almost every one of those has bad reviews and have been around for an age.

I am not saying there aren't some out there, because I look, but the numbers and quality have dropped.

I would say 2/3 years ago it was better, but others would say further back I imagine.

I don't understand the desire prove me wrong, especially when you don't know the market?

Things are different, things change, thats just life.

Cut to the chase, can I suggest you try HoD new girl, Kim ?

She is only a part timer, and is on a learning curve, so far from jaded, but she has much to recommend her.

Offline SoapyTW

Yes so do I, the crack alley comment related only partially to the street, mainly to the description of the room.

Ah - understood. Yeah, not sure I'd be brave enough to venture into there to find out. Way too public for me. Much prefer to grab a bubble tea and watch the eye candy instead.

Offline SoapyTW

She is only a part timer, and is on a learning curve, so far from jaded, but she has much to recommend her.

HOD site lists her as 'Adventurous' which is rare for a Chinese girl. Very taboo

Offline Jeffers77

Sweet thanks I will definitely try her (not seen nor heard), thank you  :drinks:

I have been falling back on a couple of old regulars and trying the odd girl that takes my fancy from WeChat contacts/rotation location contacts tbh.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 08:12:28 pm by Jeffers77 »

Online webpunter

Sweet thanks I will definitely try her (not seen nor heard), thank you  :drinks:

I have been falling back on a couple of old regulars and trying the odd girl that takes my fancy from WeChat contacts/rotation location contacts tbh.

Has it ever occurred to you what UKP is all about ?

Falling back on old regulars, WeChat, contacts etc blah blah blah :rolleyes:

Either
1/ you have a vivid imagination [& in reality dont do any punting or at best very limited, the last review July 23 unless i'm mistaken]
or
2/ you do go punting [facilitated by your extensive knowledge of chinese SPs & a honed skills-set] however you CBA to do any reviews 
Which would you prefer to admit to: 1 or 2 ?
Please share

Offline Jeffers77

Has it ever occurred to you what UKP is all about ?

Falling back on old regulars, WeChat, contacts etc blah blah blah :rolleyes:

Either
1/ you have a vivid imagination [& in reality dont do any punting or at best very limited, the last review July 23 unless i'm mistaken]
or
2/ you do go punting [facilitated by your extensive knowledge of chinese SPs & a honed skills-set] however you CBA to do any reviews 
Which would you prefer to admit to: 1 or 2 ?
Please share

What on earth is wrong with some forum members, they seem unable to accept a negative/different opinion to theirs, its just fucking odd. Most on here are fantastic, but this thread had brought some old cranks. Accusing others of making things up and even trying to incite an admin, its really quite pathetic behaviour mate.

"extensive knowledge" - I didn't say that, I said I have some knowledge of that specific market, I offer my opinion, take it or leave it.

If you bothered to look at my posts (as you seem to take an unusual interest in me) you would note that I comment in the non London forum more regularly lately, indeed contributing via something called posts, not reviews. I have spent a decent amount of time abroad of late and you will note my contributions there. You will also note contributions about how I find WG's I like in London, and yes it is harder now, thus less and if so, often "off grid"/regular.

Also I don't have to review every girl I see, indeed regular girls (which I likely have reviewed or commented on) and contacts I have built up over time, wont want their details shared.

Off you trot.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 11:26:33 am by Jeffers77 »

Offline petermisc

What on earth is wrong with some forum members, they seem unable to accept a negative/different opinion to theirs, its just fucking odd. Most on here are fantastic, but this thread had brought some old cranks. Accusing others of making things up and even trying to incite an admin, its really quite pathetic behaviour mate.
Talk about pot calling kettle black!

Are you including yourself in those who seem unable to accept an opinion different to theirs?  After all, it is you who have been demanding that others provide evidence to back up their different view, while claiming that what you say is fact and refusing to provide evidence to back it up.  As the saying goes, it takes two to have an argument.

Offline Jeffers77

Talk about pot calling kettle black!

Are you including yourself in those who seem unable to accept an opinion different to theirs?  After all, it is you who have been demanding that others provide evidence to back up their different view, while claiming that what you say is fact and refusing to provide evidence to back it up.  As the saying goes, it takes two to have an argument.

Read the damn thread, and I have repeatedly stated its fine to have a different opinion. Who even are you and why are you writing to me anyway. Run along.

Online scutty brown

Read the damn thread, and I have repeatedly stated its fine to have a different opinion. Who even are you and why are you writing to me anyway. Run along.

Except what you are trying to present as a "different opinion" is something you're actually offering as "alternative facts" but without providing a shred of evidence for them. It's clear your "opinion" is based on imagination and verbal repetition in the belief that if you repeat it enough times it becomes true.