Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Post: looking for info  (Read 319 times)

Online Bassman

Hi guys,

About time I posted after all the lurking.

I've only punted twice in my life. First time abroad at a bar with dancing girls that you get to pick from. You then get an hour, two pops with them. My friends took me their as part of some almost ladesque ritual for their cousin to loose his virginity.

Second time, here, Cleo, reviewed plenty. No point doing one as she doesn't provide 'full service' anymore I've noticed.

Right now I'm looking to get back into my bucket list of women. I go for body types I've not been able to 'aquire' using my 'skills' in civvy life, rather then 'just felt like I needed to cum'. I've been lucky that I've had plenty of curvy and bubble butt types, which are more my type. I'm always drawn to a nice ass. But I'd like to try some variations now.

I have my eyes set on a couple. Yes, some  are the big booty types again lol but reviews seem too good not to miss. Cutest Lucy being one. Right at the top end of my p/h willingness.

I've seen this one as a back up/plan c/d: External Link/Members Only if things don't work out with the others or even as a plan A if she's not typical of what I've read here about Romanians. I need kissing(tongues), etc. I'm not sure why some girls will suck you off OWO but won't let you kiss them. Doesn't make sense to me!

Now  I've noticed what I'll call 'quick to label a Sergei' that happens a lot when a new guy comes along. I get it though. I'm not a pimp. Not sure how I can prove it but I can only say I'm not and hope you believe me. I've posted for info re this one as I've noticed others do it and get replies back from people that have seen the wg in question but didn't do a review. She ^ has none here. And if I'm honest her one review on aw doesn't seem legit.

I'll also need a hand with abbreviations. I know what dfk, OWO etc are. But some, like HE, I can't make sense of. Is there a list anywhere??

Thanks in advance guys,

Bassman aka not Sergei.

Online hendrix

External Link/Members Only

Spend some time with the Wiki. Lots of effort has gone into putting it together, and it's an excellent starting point.

Online Bassman

External Link/Members Only

Spend some time with the Wiki. Lots of effort has gone into putting it together, and it's an excellent starting point.

I'll start reading through, great stuff. Thank you.