Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not so delicious Diana, New Malden  (Read 7394 times)

Offline punk

Indeed, but if they use a punting sim they don't need to be scared as the worst that might happen is a low life threatens them by phone/text, so they get a new sim if that happens end of, all assuming they haven't given real identifying info obviously.

The last thing to do is stay quiet out of fear as the low life wins then.

Too true.

Offline Nagilum

Have heard it all now, does that really play on your mind?

Not really, I'm just saying that for a comedic anecdote  :D it's the convienience mainly.

Offline Nagilum

Indeed, but if they use a punting sim they don't need to be scared as the worst that might happen is a low life threatens them by phone/text, so they get a new sim if that happens end of, all assuming they haven't given real identifying info obviously.

The last thing to do is stay quiet out of fear as the low life wins then.

Even if you use your real number (private sim) they can't track you or find your details. That would breech the data protection act and companies can be sued for that.

The time to be in fear is if they know where you live. 

Offline Jjohn7060

I agree only lrob is this time i wasnt using my punting phone but my phone as id left it at home.. from the experience i had they would figure out my number im sure of it and i aint dealing with low life pimps threatening me

Offline Belgarion

I agree only lrob is this time i wasnt using my punting phone but my phone as id left it at home.. from the experience i had they would figure out my number im sure of it and i aint dealing with low life pimps threatening me

Fair enough, just expose your fellow punters to danger. That's much better

Offline Tonyleung

Even if you use your real number (private sim) they can't track you or find your details. That would breech the data protection act and companies can be sued for that.

The time to be in fear is if they know where you live.

True. But anything can be googled.  I received a text from an okd friend. I hadnt saved her number so I goigled it and it came  up with dog walking services, her name and an aproximate location.

Offline Jjohn7060

Belgarion im not putting anyone in danger. This thread would put off most people. My experience is a negative thats it..

Offline Jerboa

Oh I wish a nasty pimp would call me on my punting phone to threaten me, I would ask him, have you got a unique set of skills like Liam Neeson off Taken? Good luck.  :P

Offline Nagilum

True. But anything can be googled.  I received a text from an okd friend. I hadnt saved her number so I goigled it and it came  up with dog walking services, her name and an aproximate location.

That's because she is probably a registered business and must have signed up on a site somewhere that stored her number.  If you have a Business you would be smart enough to use a separate sim.  One would hope, otherwise that would be a rookie move.

If its a private number, it will not come up in Google.  The only other way is if you use facebook and have your real number on there.  A friend could add you, sync contacts with Facebook and get your number.  But, you would have to give them your real name first.

Offline Nagilum

Shit like this is out of order.. i wanted to write a negative review about this wg but now i wont as i dnt know who will be calling me back and what threats i will get.. shit like this ruins the whole idea of leaving reviews

You are allowing yourself to become frightened.  If you visited this girl and knew it was s terrible punt, why didn't you post a review on here to save OP the trouble?

It's information like this that must be shared.  What exactly are you afraid of? If they do not know your name or where you live then they can't do anything. 

Offline PLeisure

You are allowing yourself to become frightened.  If you visited this girl and knew it was s terrible punt, why didn't you post a review on here to save OP the trouble?

It's information like this that must be shared.  What exactly are you afraid of? If they do not know your name or where you live then they can't do anything.
+1

Offline punterstanding

That's because she is probably a registered business and must have signed up on a site somewhere that stored her number.  If you have a Business you would be smart enough to use a separate sim.  One would hope, otherwise that would be a rookie move.

If its a private number, it will not come up in Google.  The only other way is if you use facebook and have your real number on there.  A friend could add you, sync contacts with Facebook and get your number.  But, you would have to give them your real name first.

I use Truecaller and Truemessenger apps which come up with the users name (and network) if they've registered their phone or have a contract so it's easier than you thing to get a real name from a mobile phone.

Offline Nagilum

I use Truecaller and Truemessenger apps which come up with the users name (and network) if they've registered their phone or have a contract so it's easier than you thing to get a real name from a mobile phone.

So I went and did some reading about this and installed the app myself to see.

If you install the app, it asks to access your contact details, these are then uploaded to the truecaller database, but you must agree to that first otherwise it raises privacy concerns and breeches the data protection act.  Now if you have agreed to it and lets say I download the app, then I will be able to get your details from their database and see your name, as its associated to your number.

It does not work unless you install the app.

External Link/Members Only

Here is another question answered.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 03:29:53 pm by Nagilum »

Offline smiths

My advice to punters is keep things as low tech as you can, I use a second hand old mobile which is sufficient for my punting needs. I wouldn't use an Android phone for punting but then I use that old fashioned thing called pen and paper to write down WGs numbers etc then can rip it all up if necessary. Never yet been caught out in over three decades so it works for me, though I wont ever get complacent as that's what caught a punting mate of mine out.

Offline smiths

If you install the app, it asks to access your contact details, these are then uploaded to the truecaller database, but you must agree to that first otherwise it raises privacy concerns and breeches the data protection act.  Now if you have agreed to it and lets say I download the app, then I will be able to get your details from their database and see your name, as its associated to your number.

I know nothing of this app but what I do know is low lifes read this forum avidly so I don't think its a good idea at all to post about this kind of thing as it might inform them of something they aren't aware of and can then start using. It isn't necessarily the case all these low lifes are smart of course.

Offline punterstanding

You'll be able to see my punting name if you had my number as that's the name associated with the phone  :)

Offline punterstanding

I use the app as it's brilliant at filtering out spam calls and blocking them

Offline Nagilum

You'll be able to see my punting name if you had my number as that's the name associated with the phone  :)

Correct but only if you download and install the app allowing them access to that info.

That's what they say on the site.  Although i wonder, if they are leeching off facebook.  You can sync contacts to that and get peoples numbers that way too.  More reason to not use your number for anything!

Offline Nagilum

I use the app as it's brilliant at filtering out spam calls and blocking them

I will give it a go  :drinks: