Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to this forum  (Read 414 times)

FortyTwo

Morning all, I've just signed up to the forum after reading through many of the threads. It's given me a great insight into choosing WGs with care.

I have read a lot of good advice on this site, so while I'm still young'ish, free & single again I've joined with a view to share my future punting experiences, as objectively as I can.

My work involves a fair amount of travel and sends me to most of the UK but the majority of my time is spent in the south/southeast and I'm hoping for a punt today or tomorrow in Milton Keynes if possible.

Wishing everyone a great run up to Christmas.

(42 isn't my age, I just thought it was an easier handle to write instead of Zaphod Beeblebrox)

Offline Happylad

(42 isn't my age, I just thought it was an easier handle to write instead of Zaphod Beeblebrox)

And there was I thinking you`d invented an exciting new position for a hot fuck.

Never mind, welcome anyway.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
And there was I thinking you`d invented an exciting new position for a hot fuck.

Never mind, welcome anyway.

But that's the answer to every position!!

Are you not familiar with a famous sci-fi series?  :music:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Prove your not 42 but posting a copy of your passport so i can give it to the Romanian Ho,s who will steal your identity a bleed your bank account dry..... Forgot that's just a normal punt with them  :wacko: