Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone ever reported a prostitute to HMRC for tax evasion?  (Read 14327 times)

Offline OakTree

This 100% and put FAR better than I could have done! As I have repeatedly said I am talking about my own personal situation. I know how developed I was back then, what my attitude was like and the actual events surrounding the whole thing. My situation would not apply to all people under 16 or even under 18, but I don't condone rape or paedophiles and I wish people could see the difference.

You seem to be missing the point. Just for arguments sake let's accept you were sexually and mentally mature enough to have sex at twelve and that it had no negative emotional effect on you. What the majority find abhorrent is the fact a full grown mature man of twenty four had sex with a twelve year old. That man is a peadophile, plain and simple.

Sienna_Bronze

You seem to be missing the point. Just for arguments sake let's accept you were sexually and mentally mature enough to have sex at twelve and that it had no negative emotional effect on you. What the majority find abhorrent is the fact a full grown mature man of twenty four had sex with a twelve year old. That man is a peadophile, plain and simple.

The very definition of the word paedophile is a sexual interest in pre-pubescent children. I'd already hit puberty at 12 and often passed for a lot older.

Offline sushi

Offline smiths

But your looking at the situation in the way as SB, The problems isn't with the victim the problem is with the much older man who in my mind took advantage of a sexually vulnerable little girl.
If SB wishes to see what happened to her as ok then that's up to her in my opinion but fundamentally the nonce who took advantage should have had the full weight of the law brought upon him irrespective of SB's wishes or not.
Why the hell SB feels the need to bring this up so often beggars belief as she knows full well how much of an emotive subject it is  :unknown:

Indeed, the fact an abused victim doesnt see anything wrong with their abuse doesnt absolve the abuser of their responsibility as an adult not to nonce a child under ANY circumstances in this country.

Offline sushi

The very definition of the word paedophile is a sexual interest in pre-pubescent children. I'd already hit puberty at 12 and often passed for a lot older.

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger. As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13. A person who is diagnosed with pedophilia must be at least 16 years of age; adolescents must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia

yorkshire123

You called me a porker which in my fat, hormonal mess made me put a sarky comment on in response. I've only ever brought it up once before, and considering what gets talked about on here I don't see why people have gone all mental over it tbh.

So you thought I was talking about you, That wasn't my intention as it was a generalised comment about pussy size.

Here's my post replying to your post about a 6 inch cock not been big, I suggest you re-read it with a different mind-set, It wasn't a personal attack on you.

Maybe not for you but its all relative really.

I'm no expert but surely its dependant on the recipients hole & experience, not wanting to be crude but lets say your a bit of a porker who's had a kid & been shagging punters from a very early age plus your flue is the size of a welly top then I would agree 6 inch isn't that big.
On the other hand if your young inexperienced, new to the game ..................... You get the picture.

I love this forum, where else can a thread about the tax man turn into the size of a woman's cunt, Seems quite apt when I think about it  :D

To the rest of the forum I apologise as it seems I may have kicked this whole sorry mess off  :(

Offline sushi

No need to apologise Yorkshire SB has her own demons, you weren't to know.  :hi:

Quesadilla

But your looking at the situation in the way as SB, The problems isn't with the victim the problem is with the much older man who in my mind took advantage of a sexually vulnerable little girl.
If SB wishes to see what happened to her as ok then that's up to her in my opinion but fundamentally the nonce who took advantage should have had the full weight of the law brought upon him irrespective of SB's wishes or not.
Why the hell SB feels the need to bring this up so often beggars belief as she knows full well how much of an emotive subject it is  :unknown:
No, I'm looking at the situation from my own personal experience.  I wanted any woman to have sex with me - would have been extremely grateful frankly and if I had not been an ugly little fat kid maybe I might have got laid at an early age and not gone through life with loads of sexual hangups that I'm only now shaking the cobwebs out of.  In that instance - someone having sex with me would absolutely not have been taking advantage of me at all - on the contrary I would have been taking advantage of her because I was a dirty minded little perv. :) 

And to respond to you and Fraserlad both -
Consent is consent regardless of an arbitrary age applied by law - which has changed over the years in this country, and is still as low as 12 in other countries.  So yes technically of course if a woman had sex with me when I was 12 she would be a criminal in this country.  But it would have been unjust if she had been arrested / imprisoned and permanently labelled as some kind of paedo / sex offender because of it as I would have been seducing her as much as the other way round.

I am not suggesting we change the law I'm just saying the law is a blunt tool at best.

I am also not trying to suggest that every real pervert / paedeo should get away with it by saying "he / she was asking for it".  I'm just telling you that sometimes at least, when an adult who has an affair with someone underage says "but he/she seduced me!" it actually can be true and I can say that from my personal experience.  :unknown: 

Also, personally much as I might be flattered American Beauty style if the neighbour's kid (a la Mena Suvari) came on to me I would not go there for fear of the legal consequences. So yes to that extent the guy who did this was a bit of a nonce but hardly a disgusting padeo IMHO (and in SB's experience opinion which really is the only one that matters).

I think we should just let this lie - clearly as you say it raises temperatures. 

Sienna_Bronze

So you thought I was talking about you, That wasn't my intention as it was a generalised comment about pussy size.

Here's my post replying to your post about a 6 inch cock not been big, I suggest you re-read it with a different mind-set, It wasn't a personal attack on you.

To the rest of the forum I apologise as it seems I may have kicked this whole sorry mess off  :(

Ok I  thought it was aimed at me, I am starting to not see my own feet at the minute so probably took it completely the wrong way. And it wasn't you that really got me riled but those suggesting I'm a bad mother and people threatening to find out my identity and report me to ss, oh and suggesting I'm ok with child rape!! I don't know a single person who would just sit back and let that go.

Offline smiths

You arent responsible for what others post, this WG decided to post this stuff so no need to apologise in my view.

Offline socks

I'm just telling you that sometimes at least, when an adult who has an affair with someone underage says "but he/she seduced me!" it actually can be true and I can say that from my personal experience.

No it can't. Sienna pull back from this and stop trying to defend your abusers actions. It doesn't matter what a child does in this regard, if an adult takes advantage of this "seduction" they are the guilty ones, the one at fault, the criminal, the abuser.

Fucking selective quoting fucking up my formatting

Offline Jimmyredcab

The very definition of the word paedophile is a sexual interest in pre-pubescent children.

Not according to my dictionary --------------

"A person who is sexually attracted to children."

Most sensible people would class a 12 year old as a child.     :hi:

Quesadilla

No it can't. Sienna pull back from this and stop trying to defend your abusers actions. It doesn't matter what a child does in this regard, if an adult takes advantage of this "seduction" they are the guilty ones, the one at fault, the criminal, the abuser.

Fucking selective quoting fucking up my formatting

Hold up there Socks - you just quoted ME and are pointing the finger at Sienna - I said the above not her!!

Offline Bangers and Gash

So yes to that extent the guy who did this was a bit of a nonce but hardly a disgusting padeo IMHO....

Strange, because I'd of thought any normal person would call him a disgusting paedo. Are you some sort of paedo apologist? 

I think we should just let this lie

That's not your decision to make. You don't own the site - Admin does.

Quesadilla

Strange, because I'd of thought any normal person would call him a disgusting paedo. Are you some sort of paedo apologist? 

That's not your decision to make. You don't own the site - Admin does.
Either bother to read my posts or fuck off B&G not interested in trading slurs with trolls.

Offline socks

Hold up there Socks - you just quoted ME and are pointing the finger at Sienna - I said the above not her!!

Oops my mistake. Back at you then Q, I too would have happily bounced around on a fit woman at age 12, albeit with what was a micro cock at that age! If anyone had offered me that though, it wouldn't change the fact that they'd have abused me, would rightly have been regarded as a criminal and should have done time, been prevented from ever working with children/vulnerable adults etc

Offline sushi

I am also not trying to suggest that every real pervert / paedeo should get away with it by saying "he / she was asking for it".  I'm just telling you that sometimes at least, when an adult who has an affair with someone underage says "but he/she seduced me!" it actually can be true and I can say that from my personal experience.  :unknown: 

Very disconcerting.

Quesadilla

Oops my mistake. Back at you then Q, I too would have happily bounced around on a fit woman at age 12, albeit with what was a micro cock at that age! If anyone had offered me that though, it wouldn't change the fact that they'd have abused me, would rightly have been regarded as a criminal and should have done time, been prevented from ever working with children/vulnerable adults etc
No worries - and I appreciate the intelligent response.

I totally don't dispute what you say - in the eyes of the law they would be in the wrong as I said in my post above.  But in my eyes they would absolutely have done no wrong, and have done me a huge favour. 

At the same time, the fact that they let me seduce them doesn't in my eyes make them a padeo. If I am old enough to give my consent (I was gagging for it) and physically mature enough to have sex then they have simply shown very bad judgement - but I don't think they should be labelled for life as a sex offender.  In this particular situation I think it's not that black and white.

But of course the law can't make that distinction and I know parents particularly are very emotive about this topic, I can only speak from my own personal experience and say the law (and parents) don't always know what's best for a particular child.  :unknown:

Offline PumpAction

No, I'm looking at the situation from my own personal experience.  I wanted any woman to have sex with me - would have been extremely grateful frankly and if I had not been an ugly little fat kid maybe I might have got laid at an early age and not gone through life with loads of sexual hangups that I'm only now shaking the cobwebs out of.  In that instance - someone having sex with me would absolutely not have been taking advantage of me at all - on the contrary I would have been taking advantage of her because I was a dirty minded little perv. :) 

And to respond to you and Fraserlad both -
Consent is consent regardless of an arbitrary age applied by law - which has changed over the years in this country, and is still as low as 12 in other countries.  So yes technically of course if a woman had sex with me when I was 12 she would be a criminal in this country.  But it would have been unjust if she had been arrested / imprisoned and permanently labelled as some kind of paedo / sex offender because of it as I would have been seducing her as much as the other way round.

I am not suggesting we change the law I'm just saying the law is a blunt tool at best.

Also, personally much as I might be flattered American Beauty style if the neighbour's kid (a la Mena Suvari) came on to me I would not go there for fear of the legal consequences. So yes to that extent the guy who did this was a bit of a nonce but hardly a disgusting padeo IMHO (and in SB's experience opinion which really is the only one that matters).

I think we should just let this lie - clearly as you say it raises temperatures.

You're a sick son of a bitch.

Sienna_Bronze

You're a sick son of a bitch.

We are all grownups and should be able to have a sensible discussion about any issue without the need for resorting to name calling. It's a shame.

Offline AnthG

Can I just add this to this thread.

The person who started this topic was a deliberate troll who wanted to have fuss/arguments be created on the forum hence starting a topic like they did. They were banned literally within 3 minutes of starting the topic by Admin for deliberate trolling.

This person will now be laughing their backsides off at all the fuss they have caused with this topic - 7 pages worth of arguments - as their trolling attempt has worked.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Quesadilla

Can I just add this to this thread.

The person who started this topic was a deliberate troll who wanted to have fuss/arguments be created on the forum hence starting a topic like they did. They were banned literally within 3 minutes of starting the topic by Admin for deliberate trolling.

This person will now be laughing their backsides off at all the fuss they have caused with this topic - 7 pages worth of arguments - as their trolling attempt has worked.
+1
I've said everything I'm going to on this topic.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Either bother to read my posts or fuck off B&G not interested in trading slurs with trolls.

I find your posts and reviews so long winded, egotistical and boorish that's it's hard to delve any further than a few lines. Luckily, I've had you on block for ages, so I only see your bullshit when somebody quotes you. I notice you ducked my question about YOU being a paedo sympathiser.

:hi:

Offline NIK

Agree with Ant's last post. The thread had gone way off topic anyway.