Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SugarDaddyMeet - Site Review / Comments  (Read 2226 times)

Offline AnthG

And also it doesn’t really seem like you’re giving info and help but here looking for advice and attention

My interpretation of this thread is very different. I posted a genuine help post. I then chatted with SouthCoastpunter about the issue at hand.

Then a whole list of people came from nowhere talking about de-javu repeatedly and making a whole series of assumptions about me pretending they know me and pretending my time now on Seeking is going disastrously and even when i say five separate times its not. They still want to say its.

Its this sort of thing that make me take a break from the forum 3 years ago. The north easters are the nicest most helpful people in the world. People from outside the north east just seem to want to put you down and make you feel like you're somekind of social lepper.

Anyway, I have posted my help page on SugardDaddyMeets. Job done. Its too hot to get into an argument and drama over literally nothing.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline datwabbit

I am on a site that has a large Seeking Arrangement / Sugaring contingent and advice pages on good girls, discussions, and chats about it.

I signed in to offer some comments on a sugaring site because I seen over 20+ posts of people literally calling out for a review and real world comments from someone who had signed up to SugarDaddyMeet. I had this info that people wanted so signed in to try and help the people of the forum.

And you are making assumptions they are running for the hills. Throughout this topic so many non northeasters have made assumption after assumption with no evidence to back those assumptions up than apparent claims about posts I made well over 3-4 years ago. When in total honesty, I don't know who any of you are. I don't remember speaking to any of you 3-4 years ago.

Honestly, I don't mean this to come across as bad. I don't remember any of you all. I remember Flying Blue, Tyne Tunnel, Datwabbit, DavieMac, Strawberry and Scutty. Everyone. My minds a blank who you all are. You all keep mentioning Deja vu though?

You don't need to worry. Women on these sites get so many sex offers, they'll bite your hand off for platonic. Just remember that it has to be meaningful platonic. Can you imagine how you'll feel paying to be with someone who sits in silence or has nothing in common.

I suspect that if you agree to platonic leading to sexual, maybe offering to increase the amount as you go, and call it a sugar boyfriend then she'll go for it

Online southcoastpunter

You don't need to worry. Women on these sites get so many sex offers, they'll bite your hand off for platonic. Just remember that it has to be meaningful platonic. Can you imagine how you'll feel paying to be with someone who sits in silence or has nothing in common.

I suspect that if you agree to platonic leading to sexual, maybe offering to increase the amount as you go, and call it a sugar boyfriend then she'll go for it

But surely that is sending mixed messages. if he is happy with platonic and doesn't want anything sexual, then just stick to that. it seems you are trying to impose your view (of its daft to pay for platonic) on him.  i respect his right to do something different -  His money, his choice.

Offline sensualencounter

My interpretation of this thread is very different. I posted a genuine help post. I then chatted with SouthCoastpunter about the issue at hand.

Then a whole list of people came from nowhere talking about de-javu repeatedly and making a whole series of assumptions about me pretending they know me and pretending my time now on Seeking is going disastrously and even when i say five separate times its not. They still want to say its.

Its this sort of thing that make me take a break from the forum 3 years ago. The north easters are the nicest most helpful people in the world. People from outside the north east just seem to want to put you down and make you feel like you're somekind of social lepper.

Anyway, I have posted my help page on SugardDaddyMeets. Job done. Its too hot to get into an argument and drama over literally nothing.
And here we are again with the NE stuff  :dash: You really do yourself no favours.

Of course you’re not a social leper and no one is saying that. But if you can’t see that what you’re asking for is so specific and niche, then you really do lack self awareness.

Online scutty brown

Anth
If what you want to do is watch films and discuss them, why don't you join this?
External Link/Members Only

either meet people there, or use it as a place to take girls

"Barbie" is on the schedule in a couple of weeks, surely that should appeal to the girls you need?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 12:10:22 pm by scutty brown »

Offline AnthG

Anth
If what you want to do is watch films and discuss them, why don't you join this?
External Link/Members Only

either meet people there, or use it as a place to take girls

"Barbie" is on the schedule in a couple of weeks, surely that should appeal to the girls you need?

Thanks Scutty. I had actually looked into it one time in my early 20s (so 20 years ago) and at the time it was just a bunch of over 60s attending.

I should look into it again maybe now as it might have changed in those times and have some students.

It is a very good idea that I hadn't even considered, thanks for suggesting it.

I think a better time to attend would be if they have something like a Paul Verhoeven event on. Chatting with them about films like The Forth Man or Spetters would be fun.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 12:15:43 pm by AnthG »

Offline sensualencounter

Thanks Scutty. I had actually looked into it one time in my early 20s (so 20 years ago) and at the time it was just a bunch of over 60s attending.

I should look into it again maybe now as it might have changed in those times and have some students.

I think a better time to attend would be if they have something like a Paul Verhoeven event on. Chatting with them about films like The Forth Man or Spetters would be fun.
Can’t you see how a man in his 40s wanting to sit and watch movies with hot 18-25 year old student women might just come across as a bit creepy? Be very careful how you approach this if it’s outside of a paid meet. I’m not saying that relationship / friendship can’t exist but it is incredibly unusual and would set off alarm bells in most people.

At least paying for a meet you have a framework to work around. Still not to say you’ve paid your money you can do what you want.

Online scutty brown

That begs the question, do any of the local universities have a cinema club that's open to the public?

Offline AnthG

That begs the question, do any of the local universities have a cinema club that's open to the public?

No, but they do have other clubs. Are you able to send me a very quick PM as I cannot send you one?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
No, but they do have other clubs. Are you able to send me a very quick PM as I cannot send you one?
Anth, best recheck the rules there's been some updates, including that requesting PMs come with a ban.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline AnthG

Anth, best recheck the rules there's been some updates, including that requesting PMs come with a ban.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Sorry, seriously didn't know. I will look at them now.