Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia94  (Read 1178 times)

4 review(s) for mia94 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for SEX KITTEN SOPHIA (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Northerndave666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok, positives out of the way first. Great comms, great parking (although turn off from main road is a bit hairy), nice flat, killer body.

So been speaking to Mia on AW and arranged an appointment and continued comms on Text, basically under the impression she was a raving nympho and I would have the time of my life. Arranged for teasing, lapdancing, dfk. owo, deep throat, fingering, anal etc etc. Was a bit perturbed when a AW message arrived imploring me to do a really unsafe practice, but I assumed she's got her msgs mixed up. Promised to meet me at the door in killer heels, nothing else.

Get to the door, opened and realised I'd seen this woman before a few years ago, but wracking brains could not remember if good or not. She wasn't naked either.

Paperwork sorted, and then back, no help with undressing. Lay on the bed, so joined her. DFK was in reality barely a closed-mouth peck and I never have a problem dfk with any wg. She basically lay there like a dead fish, no fingers, legs clamped together.

Ok, time to salvage, what about a lapdance, no she doesn't feel confortable doing that, so asked for Oral, she went for a condom, I reminded her about owo. Got about 2 mins of ok oral when she declares her jaw and arms are hurting.

Ok, lets try some teasing, she has no idea what to do, body to body massage was met with a statement that she would lie down and I could rub against her.
Ok anal then? Apparently too sore.

At this point 10 mins into a 30 min booking asked her to lick my nips while I banged one out, apparently she doesn't do that either. Cut my losses, got dressed and left after making my displeasure clear. £70 is not a small amount to be duped out of.

The way she has gathered positives on AW does make me wonder if the NW is full of fluffies.  Left feedback on AW and from what I can see, not the only person to be unenchanted by this woman. However you may be luckier than me.

Not recommended.

Offline arthurguinness

screen shot of AW message??
Her dispute to your (I assume its yours) AW feedback is YOU made the bareback request.

I'm no fluffy either but our experiences with Mia couldn't be more different.

Offline cueball

I'm no fluffy

No? You're sounding all white knighty though bud, don't spoil your credibility on here defending a prossie, we all have different experiences.

It's not your job to ride in and save her bud.

She's got negative feedback from more than one, you had your good time, take it for what it is, paid sex and ymmv

Offline cat1144

that sounds like a shocking punt !

I would have probably lost my temper at being treated like that tbh

James999

Her dispute to your (I assume its yours) AW feedback is YOU made the bareback request.

Jeez, you're really pushing it, the retort on AW doesn't say that, you are clearly acting the white knight, and being a cunt for trying to discredit his negative by accusing him of trying to bareback her, she didn't say that, you did.

Bad form  :thumbsdown:

Offline arthurguinness

No? You're sounding all white knighty though bud, don't spoil your credibility on here defending a prossie, we all have different experiences.

It's not your job to ride in and save her bud.

She's got negative feedback from more than one, you had your good time, take it for what it is, paid sex and ymmv

Im not defending her....im defending my review/credibility I obviously appreciate we all have different experiences with these girls. For me it just means bookings with her will be that much easier to get

Offline Northerndave666

I could well show the screenshot of her AW message, but I have no need, or requirement to do so. But I have it and it surprised me when I saw it.
I didn't make any BB request, most punts I don't actually have sex. She offered me sex with and I told her I would Anal her with a condom as I save vag sex for my personal life, Her insinuation is based on my negative review and is purely to discredit me review at the time. You only have to look at her response to someone elses negative review to see that she doesn't take criticism well.

You had a great time with her and good for you. I didn't and am happy to share that, but don't attack me with your white-knightness,
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 08:57:28 pm by Northerndave666 »

Offline stevedave

Im not defending her....im defending my review/credibility I obviously appreciate we all have different experiences with these girls. For me it just means bookings with her will be that much easier to get

I hope that, in the cold light of day...maybe tomorrow when you've sobered up, that you read that again and realise what a twat you sound.

I'm super glad you can expect easier bookings as a result of trying to discredit negative reviews of one of your favoured girls, bravo.

Offline cueball

im defending my review/credibility

There was no need to though Arthur, northerndave never attacked your review or called your credibility in doubt, he posted he had a different experience to yours in a reply.

Your behaviour now though, that's effecting your credibility, nothing goes down worse on here than white knighting.

Like I said earlier, take it for what it is, we all have differing experiences, you've had a good one and Dave's had a bad one.

That's punting arthur, you'll learn that, it's not cut and dried.

Feel free to ignore me though, I'm only trying to give you good advice on ukp posting
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 09:01:03 pm by cueball »

Offline arthurguinness

Jeez, you're really pushing it, the retort on AW doesn't say that, you are clearly acting the white knight, and being a cunt for trying to discredit his negative by accusing him of trying to bareback her, she didn't say that, you did.

Bad form  :thumbsdown:

Think you have taken my post as an attack (apologies if others read it that way to.....the YOU in hindsight does suggest that to be fair). However the post was made to hopefully find more out. The feedback dispute on 17/1 suggests the BB comment. I just want to know whether this is a girl to return to despite my good experience

Offline arthurguinness

There was no need to though Arthur, northerndave never attacked your review or called your credibility in doubt, he posted he had a different experience to yours in a reply.

Your behaviour now though, that's effecting your credibility, nothing goes down worse on here than white knighting.

Like I said earlier, take it for what it is, we ask have differing experiences, you've had a good one and Dave's had a bad one.

That's punting arthur, you'll learn that, it's not cut and dried.

Feel free to ignore me though, I'm only trying to give you good advice on ukp posting

That's fair enough i'm still new here and having a good time with you all (even with these last few posts). Im defo not white knighting.....didnt want people to think i gave shit info as i write my reviews honestly and with the hope of others benefiting. wont take offence in future if people disagree :thumbsup:

Offline jokaa

Thanks for the report dude.

I've wondered about other punters in the north west on this too.

I've ranted several times about punters overrating girls. Kiss Kandi and Chloe Diamond are 2 that come to mind for me.

Weird.

I'm starting to see a trend in other punters who have similar tastes to mine based on similar reports etc. Nowadays I look at who writes the report as much as what the contents of the report contain!

Offline arthurguinness

Jokka
your review - "Ok technique at first, nothing special. However, I then asked her to be a bit more sloppy and lick my balls which she was happy to do. Suddenly her technique became actually very good."

then your message on my Mia review
"Mate to be fair, I saw Kiss Kandi based on your review. Didn't rate her BJ as much as you did at all. You made out that she gives the best, sloppy, deepthroat blowjob in all of punting. She wasn't terrible but not that good/great."

either way sorry if you feel i have given you a poor recommendation

Northerndave
Your comment on my review more than implied i was easily pleased " it might be that a fit body and a half-arsed blowjob are enough to send some people into rapture." thus suggesting my reviews were poor. Yet in 2.5yrs you havent posted one positive review (till today). Right or wrong i took this as slightly unfair criticism. Your review is your review and vice versa. Ill still read your future reviews with an open mind and wish you well in future punts

cueball etc I appreciate i have probably (and necessary) defended myself/my review with some blunt comments and sarcasm. Im no twat, cunt, whiteknight or anything else thats been thrown at me. I want to fuck nice girls and have a release on here to talk about it. perhaps my enthusiasm has got the better of me but i stand by everything i have wrote/will write.

gents good luck with your punts and i look forward to reading about them.
I'll continue to TOFTT & post and hope it provides good info

Offline Golovkin

Dave you said you had seen her before can you remember where or what her working name was?

Offline jokaa

Jokka
your review - "Ok technique at first, nothing special. However, I then asked her to be a bit more sloppy and lick my balls which she was happy to do. Suddenly her technique became actually very good."

then your message on my Mia review
"Mate to be fair, I saw Kiss Kandi based on your review. Didn't rate her BJ as much as you did at all. You made out that she gives the best, sloppy, deepthroat blowjob in all of punting. She wasn't terrible but not that good/great."

either way sorry if you feel i have given you a poor recommendation

I did think that about my comments to be honest when I left that post on your Mia review.

I meant Kandi's technique was very good compare to the technique she was using earlier, but I wasn't clear enough in my report to be fair to you. What I was trying to get across was is that it seemed based on your report that Kandi is in the top 2/3 girls for a BJ but I don't think she is.

Now, my comments regarding you were by no means meant to be an attack. Sorry if they came across that way bud. I was just trying to point out that it is all relative to each and every one of us. There's only so much we can go off every other punters reports when we all have different tastes.

Again, sorry if what I wrote came across in a negative way. We're all hear together at the end of the day!

Offline Titi

Wow that escalated quickly. I think some ppl need to take a deep breath and relax. No need to argue over a prossie who most likely doesn't give 2 shits apart from getting paid. Arthur I understand you don't want your credibility tarnished,  but like Cue said try not to get offended by someone else's bad experience.

Offline arthurguinness

Wow that escalated quickly. I think some ppl need to take a deep breath and relax. No need to argue over a prossie who most likely doesn't give 2 shits apart from getting paid. Arthur I understand you don't want your credibility tarnished,  but like Cue said try not to get offended by someone else's bad experience.

haha yes it did!
lesson learnt on the taking offence front.
think i need a drink after all that typing!!

Offline Northerndave666

Dave you said you had seen her before can you remember where or what her working name was?

I've tried to remember, but can't. Must have been 4-5 years. Was at a flat though, possibly in the prestwich area of manchester.

Offline Northerndave666

Northerndave
Your comment on my review more than implied i was easily pleased " it might be that a fit body and a half-arsed blowjob are enough to send some people into rapture." thus suggesting my reviews were poor. Yet in 2.5yrs you havent posted one positive review (till today). Right or wrong i took this as slightly unfair criticism. Your review is your review and vice versa. Ill still read your future reviews with an open mind and wish you well in future punts

With hindsight, I should have made it clear that I was referring to AW reviews, and not singling you out for criticism. Your point about +ve reviews was taken on board, and addressed. I tend to mainly post about negative encounters as most of my positives have been in the midlands over the past few years, with well reviewed women so contribute more on the discussion pages.

Let's move on

vw

They all try that when cornered you knob, its the shit prossy get out of jail card !

Offline arthurguinness

They all try that when cornered you knob, its the shit prossy get out of jail card !
Bit late to the party but cheers for the input.

vw

Bit late to the party but cheers for the input.

Never to late to party !