Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where did you keep your punting phone ?  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Mr blue

Just curious where people keep their punting phone and /or other punting equipment .
I personally keep my phone in my desk at work , only downside is I can't arrange anything in a weekend .

Offline hullad

Its in the car
Its a spare one I keep in there for emergency use and

Its locked

I remove all traces after I have completed a punt, text phone calls all internet history and passwords. I have never failed to it thus far as soon as I get back to the car its my first job.

Offline cueball

I share hullad's phone.... he deletes all the bumf, it's easier than owning one  :sarcastic:

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Up my wife's chuff, no one ever goes up there

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Up my wife's chuff, no one ever goes up there

Is it a Nokia ? I think I spotted it up there.  :D

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Is it a Nokia ? I think I spotted it up there.  :D

So it was you that locked it!  :angry:

Offline claretandblue

In my desk at work ,I never punt at weekends so it's not a problem.

I mainly punt during the day or early evening and swing by the office post punt to drop it off so it never comes home with me

Offline the game

I have a punting sim, way easier to conceal and dispose of if needs be

vt

Down my pants...so prossies often ask 'Is that a punting phone in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?'  :cool:

Neal69

Hidden in full view.

Runs an app that I need. Quick change of sim and Ta da Punting phone. :hi:

N

Offline the game

Down my pants...so prossies often ask 'Is that a punting phone in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?'  :cool:

:lol: :lol:

Offline Thecheatinghusband

I dont have one, never had.
Always used my current one for so many years.
Just made sure I deleted call logs and text messages.
Browsing the web is always in incognito mode when looking at the dodgy stuff, some times I'd forget to activate it but always remove the history and traces anyway.
Mrs rarely goes through my phone browsing habits but she does check the what's app messages.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

I have a punting sim, way easier to conceal and dispose of if needs be

Same here

Offline wilburs horse

Never had one. Don't see the need. A few girls and fellow punters have my real number and I have never had any problems. In fact no one seems to bother to ring or text me anyway  :cry:
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

sloopjohnb

Never had one. Don't see the need. A few girls and fellow punters have my real number and I have never had any problems. In fact no one seems to bother to ring or text me anyway  :cry:
That's because you don't write any reviews  :rolleyes:

sloopjohnb

In a cardboard box with lots of electronics junk, cables, spare parts and old disk drives etc. PIN protected and turned off, of course.

Offline Thecheatinghusband

That's because you don't write any reviews  :rolleyes:

Do you guys mention to the girls about writing reviews on here?

Offline Perrier

I have 2 - one in my desk at work, the other in a drawer at home.

They're just old Nokias that used to be mine with PAYG SIM's in now.

Nothing particularly suspicious about still having an old phone lying around - except maybe that it's charged (though turned off), but I could bluff past that one with amazement about the battery life of those old Nokia.

I had to use one a few years ago when I broke my phone, so I have reasonable excuse for keeping the thing.

All call history & texts are immediately deleted.

Offline Clicktocollect

In a cardboard box with lots of electronics junk, cables, spare parts and old disk drives etc. PIN protected and turned off, of course.
+1

sloopjohnb

Do you guys mention to the girls about writing reviews on here?
I don't, though I know some of them come here to check for reviews - and for laughs, probably.

Offline agent47

Wherever the fuck i like, because im single  :D

Offline Home Alone

I'm single; but thinking I ought to go back to having a punting phone, if only for the variety of names that currently appear in my Contacts List.

Apart from my Regular, who knows many of my 'Civvy' friends [but who, of course, don't know how we met], all are shown under their Working Names! :scare:

Offline _Bender_

As I said in a similar thread, I don't use a dedicated punting phone as I have nowhere to keep it & everyone knows I like my gadgets, so I'll be worried to be seen with it.