Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Excuses Excuses  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Punt planned for tomorrow. Not yet booked but there were 3 or 4 possibles who I had met before. You cannot plan for deaths so I am going to a funeral tomorrow instead and it would have been my last punt of the year unless I manage to escape during the hols which is not likely.

I really really want to go to the funeral, someone I have known for 60 years (I am 75). And missus HP also knew him. Such is life and such is death.

You know you are a punter but death takes precedence.

Offline cueball

Yep, go to your pals funeral hp.

You can punt on any day, you've got one day to say goodbye to your buddy.

Right decision imo.

Offline Hertsgent

Hope it goes OK HP - we all hate funerals, but has to be done.....

dude86

From planning to bury one stiff, to another! :sarcastic:

In all seriousness hope it goes well.

Offline stevedave

There's no debate here HP, do the right thing. I'm certain you will. There's always other days and other chances to get your end away.

Hope it goes as well as can be expected, sorry to hear your bad news.

Offline MrMatrix

Lucky man to have had a friend for 60 years. Of course its the right decision HP. Its right to celebrate your friends life.  :hi:

Offline Students Notebook

What nice sentiments from you all, it makes me happy to be a member of this Forum.

S.N.

Offline latecomer

It can be a miserable time of year when people die just before Christmas but you're absolutely doing the right thing, HP.  Hope it all goes OK for you today.  Happy punting in 2017 and look forward to your reviews then.

Offline unclepokey

So far this month it is punts nil, funerals 4. The other 11 months were not that good either. Truly an annus horribilis as Madge put it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
So far this month it is punts nil, funerals 4. The other 11 months were not that good either. Truly an annus horribilis as Madge put it.

Wasn't that lizzy???

Offline unclepokey

Offline Home Alone

I had a friend, who used to be a neighbour when I was growing up years ago who died at the end of the week before last.  We weren't close but saw each other perhaps once a year when I went back to the town where I was born.

I asked a mutual friend to let me know when the funeral was to be held, praying it wouldn't be yesterday, when my last punt of the year was lined up.  Fortunately for me, the funeral's this Friday!  And I know that if it had been yesterday, I wouldn't have been there for two reasons: the deceased and I weren't as close as HP describes himself as having been with his friend; and yesterday's punt was with my Regular!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 11:20:21 am by Home Alone »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Thank you for your kind words. He was a well-known guy and if I write his name I shall out myself. I am home now and ready for a brandy.
HP