Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Corby area  (Read 1654 times)

Offline gillyB

I'm down in Corby for a day next week, any recommedations?
Looking for a MILF, 35 and over with natural medium to large boobs providing GFE type of service.
Any help would be appriciated.  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Have you searched on AW?

A quick search for Corby showed up 30 profiles. Perhaps you can narrow it down and select a few that interest you.

Here's one I found from this search:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Search for yourslef and then post their AW Profile links on here, and then check what other members think of them.

Offline gillyB

Have searched AW, but was hoping someone had had an actual punt that way. Would also need to be an incall.
Anybody tried any of the below?

Offline Butchers Dog

I'm down in Corby for a day next week, any recommedations?
Looking for a MILF, 35 and over with natural medium to large boobs providing GFE type of service.
Any help would be appriciated.  :unknown:
Despite there being lots of providors advertising its a bit of a punting desert!
I have seen Linley Thai in Corby, whom says she dosen't do a full service but she did covered O and full sex with me.
External Link/Members Only
There is Kate who offers a bit of different service, mostly tie/tease kind of stuff. She is in shape, attractive and she eventually lets you fuck her. No oral on her though unless you want to lick her arsehole!
External Link/Members Only

Offline cunnyhunt

Have searched AW, but was hoping someone had had an actual punt that way. Would also need to be an incall.
Anybody tried any of the below?

Punted with Rachael a couple of years ago at a hotel, had a good time and she was a good fuck, filmed the punt.

Blonde67 has 2 profiles, the second is a bareback one. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline Jerboa

Corby is a desert, though Northampton, Leicester and Peterborough are all similar distances away.