Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Channel Sweetlove -Derby  (Read 3473 times)

1 review(s) for Channel Sweetlove (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

TheNewSeeker

Arrangements: Good comms by text; confirmed FK and RO. Modern ground floor flat, clean, in a suburb which felt safe.

Channel: Pictures accurate, petite, good looking cutie IMO :thumbsup:.

Sex: Had a shower to start; she insisted in stripping naked despite a request to keep her lingerie on for a while (bad start). She was going for a sharp exit and I had to slow things down. FK was refused (definitely no garlic, wrong toothpaste or spearmint gum?). Kissing boobs was declared unacceptable (why would you want to do that!). RO was permitted and enjoyable, but cheeky rim refused (do people even do that!), even though it’s in the likes list. During OWO, she insisted on more hand action than mouth, and she was visibly annoyed with requests to desist. Penetration (running out of options) was ok.

Remarks:  Negative due to poor attitude towards client and promised services denied. Will not be returning :thumbsdown:.
Channel is a new addition to the Derby Hungarian influx. I’d wanted to see Mia who was great, but her AW profile had gone. So, I took an optimistic punt on Channel which did not turn out well. Since my visit she now has a feedback of +2 (no negatives) which are hidden so probably entered by associates.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 01:00:04 am by TheNewSeeker »

TheNewSeeker

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 01:00:57 am by TheNewSeeker »

Offline _Bender_

Sorry to hear you had a bad time bud, but thanks for the review and TOFFT! Derby is a rubbish place to punt, and even with this Hungarian group scattered around the city there's still no better options.

I must admit tho I did see Jasmine in Burton who was good, but I was only after anal, and I will not return and even tho she has mixed reviews I still might book Michelle Blondee just to smash her back doors in and say I've been there.  :D

Offline copmn

Aah the lovely Mia. Her profile is still there but not been updated for a while, last time I saw her she told me she was going back to Hugary for 2 weeks but that was now 3 1/2weeks ago really hope she comes back.

Agree totally on Channel, poor attitude but great body.

Offline RedKettle

Aah the lovely Mia. Her profile is still there but not been updated for a while, last time I saw her she told me she was going back to Hugary for 2 weeks but that was now 3 1/2weeks ago really hope she comes back.

Agree totally on Channel, poor attitude but great body.

be good to see your reviews on all these girls!  :hi:

TheNewSeeker

be good to see your reviews on all these girls!  :hi:

Aha, the profile is still there, I mislaid it  :dash: (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only)

Yeah she said couple of weeks to me too. Hope she returns.

Offline kingkong69

On your profile Channel offers lots of services but when you booked They not on offer

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Thanks for the review, i hate the idiots that promise services on the phone and refuse them when you arrive, I'm going to start asking for £20 refund when this happens

Offline Ramone78

Thanks for the Heads UP OP thats another one off the Hot List.
Theres an Influx of Hungarians in Burton, visited one last week, (Profiles gone now so cant review with a meaningful link) EXACTLY the same experience as the OP
Desolate ! Going to start traveling to Brum or Stoke

Offline _Bender_

Had a window of opportunity yesterday so despite the mixed reviews I went to see Michelle Blondee:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She may look the part but as per the other two girls above she was shite. Not interested and just lay there as i banged away and then as I was smashing away in doggy got a bad smell from her pussy which made me lose interest  :vomit:  she refused to give me ow again to get me hard again as it was only one blowjob per session, so I proceeded to wank my self while she was sat on the bed in front of me, asked "come on titts", "no" was her answer, so I just came in my hand and thought fuck it & chucked my gizz on the bed, I nearly was going to throw it at her!  :D dressed & left without even acknowledging her.

Offline j122

So a couple of these Hungarians are turning out to be as bad as the Romanians  :dash:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
So a couple of these Hungarians are turning out to be as bad as the Romanians  :dash:

Quitte often, Hungarian/Polish/Bulgarian = Romanians in disguise !!

Offline j122

True & all these ones are linked to the same agency.

External Link/Members Only

TheNewSeeker

Yup, I was lured in and ensnared by a positive experience with Mia (link above); I'd definitely see her again.

I've seen a fair few Poles (and not the type with beans growing up 'em, or any other euphemism which enters the one track minds on here  :P) and, I've always found them to be Polish. Roms, who speak a latin language, tend to try and pass off as Italian or Spanish, in my experience. A useful filter for decent Roms (though as with all things, never perfect) is AW FB. 'Desire' for example was great External Link/Members Only, though, ironically, she's currently got a malign FB poster and has blocked access! HotKarla is worth a visit too (External Link/Members Only).

:timeout:

Offline _Bender_

MayaSmith confessed to me that she's Romanian, I'm sure she had Hungarian on her profile.

I sure hope she returns soon. :cry:

TheNewSeeker

MayaSmith confessed to me that she's Romanian, I'm sure she had Hungarian on her profile.

MayaSmith (External Link/Members Only) doesn't reveal her nationality on her profile, as does not her friend, AnnaHunt (External Link/Members Only). Maya told me that she's a Rom too. I only saw her the once, and that was borderline neutral/positive, mainly because, although a petite cutie, she was not a snogger. That day Dick was in charge of bookings and had failed to check. Anna, however, snogged for her national team. Both had AW FB scores which made a duo a good proposition, but alas, both have now gone 'content only' since April.

Mia Sweety (External Link/Members Only), however, is deffo a Magyar (External Link/Members Only).

Offline j122

Aha, the profile is still there, I mislaid it  :dash: (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only)

Yeah she said couple of weeks to me too. Hope she returns.

She's back, got available today showing.

TheNewSeeker

She's back, got available today showing.

:yahoo:

Have to keep calm though, I've spilt this week's slivovitz already.

Offline copmn

TheNewSeeker

Now in Nottingham though!

Well spotted! The useless Channel is in her old Derby room so I wondered if she'd relocate.

Offline j122

Hope she's not in Hyson Green or Forest Fields

TheNewSeeker

Hope she's not in Hyson Green or Forest Fields

Ah memories. Had my first outdoor punting blow job in the bushes off Balmoral Road. Them days before t'internet. Does street stuff still kick off round there? Last time I drove through (daytime on business) there were signs warning kerb crawlers. Highfields is cleaned up now too. I wonder if anyone still kerb crawls, it was quite thrilling in' th'olden days.

Offline Owwhatanight

Most is done by the cops now catching you  :D

Offline kingkong69

There are now quite a few Hungarians  working I guess they all similar to Channel Sweetlove I think I give it a miss :(

Offline copmn

I was passing through Nottingham this afternoon and went to see the lovely Mia. She's in Lenton just off the A6005 near Castle Marina. Seems safe enough just be careful with the parking as it's permits only in the day but only marked by signs with no lines on the roads. You have to park in the marked bays which are free but only a few spaces.

Great service from Mia as ever tho and should be back that way at the weekend.

TheNewSeeker

I was passing through Nottingham this afternoon and went to see the lovely Mia. She's in Lenton just off the A6005 near Castle Marina. Seems safe enough just be careful with the parking as it's permits only in the day but only marked by signs with no lines on the roads. You have to park in the marked bays which are free but only a few spaces.

Great service from Mia as ever tho and should be back that way at the weekend.
The things people do with my favs whilst I'm at work :angry:

We really need a seperate review on this gal - howz about it cop? :P

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Mia advertisers cum as many times... How many pops did you get?

Offline meat_sweats

Had the misfortune of meeting Channel Sweetlove a couple of weeks ago.
Was a last minute punt, checked AW to see who was available and saw Wild Violet on there, she looked quite busty, had a couple of recent positive feedbacks and the price was reasonable, so I thought why not?
Was directed to a house up near the hospital and when I knocked the door was answered by Channel. I asked if the other girl was there and was just told to follow upstairs.
I thought, well she does look a lot skinnier than Wild Violet but wasn't unattractive so I'd go with it. The 30mins that followed was one of the worst punts I've had.
She had no interest at all. Most things I tried was told 'no'. She couldn't even make eye contact most of the time. I'm glad it was only cheap as if I'd have forked out for that I'd have been well peed off.
Very reluctant to see anymore of these girls who all seem to be linked.

TheNewSeeker

Had the misfortune of meeting Channel Sweetlove a couple of weeks ago.

Welcome to the club :( . A negative review backed up with another's experience, though, is very useful to the team and hopefully we'll save others a few bob and stop the Sweetlove disappointees society gaining any new members ;)

. . . but welcome to UKP club :hi:

TheNewSeeker

Just a little update on this thread.

Channel Sweetcrap (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) is now in Nottingham. Note her first profile picture is not her, (but Jessica), but the other 2 are. She now has a duplicate profile which does not fess up to being Hungarian:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Both in NG7.

Her AW rating is +4, but hidden.
Still avoid!

TheNewSeeker

Maya is back,  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :)

Love to know whether she's learnt to French Kiss; she was a newby when I saw her, but damned cute

As an aside, while I'm here, the Channel Sweetlove profile, to which this thread originally pertains, is now in Aberdeen, and the pictures are no longer her

Offline _Bender_