Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: real_bia_brazil - Edinburgh  (Read 911 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6180252) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Al_bo

Visited Bia a few weeks ago when she was in Edinburgh. 30 minute booking for £100.

External Link/Members Only                 External Link/Members Only

Location: Central Edinburgh, so parking wasn't ideal and expensive, but not too much of an issue.

Comms: Nice and easy. Sent a text off in the morning for an afternoon booking. Text an hour before to confirm.

The Girl: Bia is as per her photos. A lovely petite Brazilian with nice fake tits. She was chatty and made me feel at ease as soon as I got to her place.

The Meet: Parked up and fired a text off to confirm I had arrived. Bia asked me to text when I was outside her place to give me instructions to get up to her apartment. Entered her place and welcomed with a kiss and handed the tokens over. Had a quick shower and went into the bedroom ready for action.

Bia initiated DFK which was probably the best DFK I've had from a WG. Lots of tongue and she seemed to enjoy it. She pushed me onto the bed with a giggle and whipped my boxers off. I've seen on other reviews that OWO is sometimes an extra, but she went straight in for OWO without asking which was great. Some nice attention to my balls ensued and she gave a great sloppy bj. Nice and deep with a little bit of gagging. I returned the favour with some oral on her.

Onto the main event and we fucked in a few positions and finished with her on top which was the main event. She seemed extra tight on top and we both climaxed together.

Off with the bag and had a nice chat before jumping in the shower and off I went with a smile on my face. In and out in 30 mins.

Would I visit again? Definitely when she returns to Edinburgh.

Offline S.X. MacHine

She’s apparently in Belfast at the moment, and charging £130 for 30 minutes.

Offline Al_bo

I saw that. It was £100 for 30 mins in Edinburgh, so assume she has changed her rates for Belfast.