Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LoveRose xx, (Tourer), Birmingham (city centre)  (Read 847 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7682557) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline alabama1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Location : Large apartment block, directly opposite The Mailbox. Not the most discreet of entrances, facing the busy A38
When : On her recent tour of Birmingham, (within the last week).
Comms : Very good. All by text message. Booked a couple of days in advance.
Price : £80 for 30 minutes
Description : Going on past reviews i have read on here, my hopes weren't high regarding looks, but when i saw her i was pleasantly surprised. She's no stunner, but i liked her facially, girl next door type 7/10. She is slightly above average height, body size somewhere between a size 8 and size 10. If there was such a thing as a size 9, then she would be it. Smallish, pert (real) tits, soft shoulder length fair hair, shaved pussy, nice smile, Chatty, but not too much. Good attitude, requests accepted with enthusiasm. Speaks good English. Age about right, late thirties.
Service : Kissing, OWO, RO, CG, RCG, 69, Mish, Doggy, Pronebone, CIM. No fingering.
The Deed : Shower offered, taken. (Shower rating 2/10) lol. Light kissing whilst standing (her in bra and panties), clothing eventually removed. I lie on the bed for prolonged BJ (OW was also offered, declined),  ;) Not very deep but quite nice, with some ball licking, at my request. I returned the favour, seemed like she was enjoying RO as her stomach seemed to be contorting. Or maybe it was for some other reason lol. Little dab of lube on the condom, then went through the gears regarding all formentioned positions, (her legs over my shoulders in Mish with me standing being quite memorable). I could easily have finished in pronebone, but requested CIM, which she agreed to, at short notice lol.
Pros : Nice trim body, (no silicon anywhere to be seen), friendly, clean, eager to please.
Cons : none
Conclusion : I crammed a lot (literally) into 30 minutes, and with CIM included in the price, i thought she was GVFM. I would see her again if she returned, but i don't think she will.  :(
Special thanks to 'Salvagebacon's' previous review of her, as it was after reading it, that i decided to book her.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 09:03:39 pm by alabama1 »

Offline JontyR

I lie on the bed for prolonged BJ (OW was also offered, declined),  ;) Not very deep but quite nice, with some ball licking, at my request. I returned the favour.
Did she have big balls?