Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurora - Bath Road Massage, Bristol  (Read 2732 times)

Offline blubandy

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 45 mins incall plus £30 for kissing

Comms: Walk in, couldn’t book appointment as was at shift start

Location:Bath Road in Bristol, near Sainsbury’s Argos Vale. Reasonable strategy is to park there (cash point available) and walk over.

The Lady: The website is pretty accurate, more a size 10 now rather than 8, but nice curves with lovely full but small breasts. Aurora is a good girl overall but “sweet natures and fun loving” is pushing it a bit now, she has become hardened quite quickly and can come across as a bit moody now and then.

The Meet: Went in around 6pm and was pleased to find out Aurora was just starting her shift. Paid up and had a longer than usual weight in the room as she got ready. It was worth it, she looked great in this little white number and immediately sat on my lap when in the room. Had a little massage then she brought up extras, I asked what she offered then she said what do you want, she then mentioned kissing for £30 which I took her up on as it was the first client for the day I thought why not! She said no tongues but the kissing itself was actually very nice and sensual. We had sex in a few positions, she used her vibrator at times and asked me to fuck her hard a couple of times which was nice. Overall a good service from a pretty girl.

Conclusion: Seen Aurora a few times now and always enjoyed it, I suspect that people’s experiences might vary with her, but if you catch her right she’s great

Offline Jonlove69

she then mentioned kissing for £30 which I took her up on as it was the first client for the day I thought why not! She said no tongues but the kissing itself was actually very nice and sensual.

Thanks for the review. How does the sensual kissing work with no tongues then ? :kissgirl:

Offline blubandy

Thanks for the review. How does the sensual kissing work with no tongues then ? :kissgirl:

Not just closed mouth “pecking”. Open mouth, sucking on each others lips from time to time, extended kissing whilst having sex, often staying with lips locked

Offline GoodLookinGuy

I've seen Aurora a few times now. I never had the sense she has "hardened" I've found she's improved with each visit. Seems more relaxed as she's got to know me and offers more in the way of extras.

Offline BillyPoison

I've seen Aurora a few times now. I never had the sense she has "hardened" I've found she's improved with each visit. Seems more relaxed as she's got to know me and offers more in the way of extras.

So what extras are you getting offered mate?

BP :hi:

Offline blubandy

So what extras are you getting offered mate?

The impression I got was that most normal extras were available, what’s your experience?

Offline BillyPoison

The impression I got was that most normal extras were available, what’s your experience?

Not seen her yet but initially I read she was opposed to kissing so that put me off. Even at £30 I think I'm still out.  :thumbsdown: