Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurora - Directions lodge, Pinxton  (Read 3600 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6784579) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I visited aurora a few months back and had a great 30 minutes, and have been meaning to revisit.

Opportunity popped up a while ago, so called and made the booking, I would of preferred slightly later, so was a rush to get up there. As I approached junction 28 to there was a sudden build up of traffic. So I called ahead and said I may be a few minutes late as I was stuck in traffic, no problem with DL apparently.
After making the call, all the traffic cleared and I actually arrived a few minutes early as would of been the original plan.
Knocked the door , took until the second or third knock to be answered.
The maid (young mixed race girl) said aurora wasn't well and was sitting in a dark room and wouldn't be able to see me.  I asked how until she might feel better, of it I should return later in the day.
No she was poorly and wouldn't be seeing anyone that day.
So, they took my booking, when I was around 15 minutes or so away, they said it was ok, and no mention of a sudden onset of sickness. So it's a negative from me for aurora, if she's poorly she shouldn't be working, and equally for Directors who could if Informed me of this when I called thinking I may be late.

I should of walked, and kept the cash in my pocket.....but no directors offered me an alternative.

Offline Cryton123

Piss poor show from Directors Lodge  :thumbsdown:

Offline Dion88

If it were last week she hasn't been on the rota since for her usual days and they closed on Sunday after she was originally on the rota  so there maybe something genuine..
Why so suddenly unavailable is unknown but unlike the girl or DL.

Offline badsin

Who knows apart from aurora and DL..... however I called when 15 minutes or so away thinking I may get stuck in a sudden build up of traffic. There was no mention of sickness at that point.
If she's off at the moment.....I hear she could return with some bolt on's :hi:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 04:22:37 pm by badsin »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I text her last night, got no reply, tried to book but nada

Offline badsin

I text her last night, got no reply, tried to book but nada
Maybe a few weeks off...... :hi:

Online gbyld87

I hear she could return with some bolt on's :hi:

I wish!  Would certainly tempt me to go see her for a second time.  I've not seen her at DL yet but that would get me going I reckon.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She’s dropped her prices from £100 to £95 to £90 for hh
Now at DL I’m guessing she’s not that busy

Offline Benny8800

She’s also canned a load of services off her likes list too. Might be the reason for the reduced rates! I’ve tried to book her several times since I last saw her, messed me about a couple of times and complete radio silence the others.

Offline badsin

The DL profile states "all services".....which to me means botty action? Don't think that was listed previously..... What service's has she removed? :hi:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She wasn’t a fan of RO when I last met her