Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recent visit at Osaka / Japan  (Read 1610 times)

Offline tevez32

Hello all, I've been in Osaka 2 weeks ago and visited External Link/Members Only which is based on dotonbori area. It is 4 stops away from main Osaka train station and midosuji line goes there (red one like central line  :D ) I paid 17.000 JPY and waited for 35-40 mins. I have nice time with External Link/Members Only Narumi. I believe she is on her mid 20's and she does great job. It's soapland experience so do not expect full service. OWO was great she does give a nice head. I can recommend this shop as it is definitely foreign friendly shop apart from all other "japanese only" ones... After session they give you pen and paper with 3 question :) that was funny ! basically asking how was it, how was girl and will you return this shop again? TBH I said yes to all as I was really satisfied with everything they have delivered as health !  :D :lol:

Offline Jeffers77

I am confused, Soaplands are generally guaranteed sex. Delivery Health service is where you shouldn't expect sex (but could well get it).

Tobita, and those other red light district areas obviously stone cold solid guaranteed sex of course.

On another note I highly recommend going to a Japanese strip club (Japanese style) - its quite the cultural experience!
(if you want a more Western style one the Apollo building has 5 floors, expensive however). The one I went to is Toyo Show Theatre.
You have to sit in silence and clap when they pose, you need to see it!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 01:08:09 pm by Jeffers77 »