Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT JESSICA TS / Jessica Versace - Swindon  (Read 1362 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6053256) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bdyno

Obviously this isn't the review I was hoping to write about this girl, but I guess it makes it easier to write.

Meeting arranged whilst she was in Swindon over Christmas.  Text sent via WhatsApp in the morning for a meeting later that day.  Time agreed & instructions sent - given the address of a town centre hotel and told to send a text once I was on her floor.

Did as instructed, got to her floor and messaged as requested about 2 or 3 minutes before the arranged time.  No immediate answer, so went and loitered in the stairwell to avoid looking suspicious to others who were wandering around the corridors.  Still no answer, I sent a follow up message at about 5 past, another at 10 past, then a final one around quarter past saying I'd be giving up.  Stood outside the hotel and had a quick smoke in the designated area just in case, but still no answer by half past so at that point I definitely gave up and went home.

Eventually received a reply an hour after the agreed time telling me she was free now.  I pointed out she was an hour late and she just replied "Sorry".

I'm assuming it was a double booking - when I made contact she hadn't been online on AW for a couple of days, but when I arrived in Swindon she'd put the green light on so I'm guessing she tried fitting in another booking before mine.

External Link/Members Only
+447562728250 / 07562728250

Offline charliepie

It's annoying when they can't organise their diaries properly!

Offline Cheltclient

Unlucky OP.  I was tempted by this SP over the weekend. Something was niggling and telling me not to bother (so didn't).  Think her pictures are very hot but reviews on here suggested (at least to me) that could have a 50/50 chance at a good service.

Offline bdyno

Unlucky OP.  I was tempted by this SP over the weekend. Something was niggling and telling me not to bother (so didn't).  Think her pictures are very hot but reviews on here suggested (at least to me) that could have a 50/50 chance at a good service.
Really?  Everything I found about her on here seemed pretty positive.

TBH, I may well give her a second chance next time she's in the area based on the other reviews here.  But will try to leave time to arrange a back up plan if she ghosts me again!

Offline Cheltclient

Really?  Everything I found about her on here seemed pretty positive.

TBH, I may well give her a second chance next time she's in the area based on the other reviews here.  But will try to leave time to arrange a back up plan if she ghosts me again!

Good shout. Hopefully if you persevere you’ll end up with a good booking