Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Singapore - current hot spots and best comms advice  (Read 7914 times)

Offline Glesgaboy

Planning ahead for my trip in the new year- with Orchard Towers now shut it appears that Geylang and indies(?) are the main options.
Wondering about the “ligit “ massage shops in the centre/ Chinatown , in-house hotel spas and those massage agencies  offering outcall ….any action to be expected..?
Can you guys give any updates on recent trip regarding best areas in addition to Geylang?
As regards  the best comms methods - Im wondering about updating my Punting Phone for WeChat, Telegram and Badoo which have had some mention on here. Any tips appreciated lads  :hi:

Offline Vtapertom

I had good success in Chinatown. If you go to the main precinct there's a huge outdoor food market. Attached to that is like a small shopping mall with multiple escalators and floors littered with all sorts. Some floors are back to back massage shops. Mainly foot and back but if you walk through they will beckon you in.

Ground floor at the back there was definitely wg's inviting you into a massage room, but it was clearly FS.

I got a huge surprise from a legit looking place near the top floor with just small partitions between the beds. A Chinese woman completely covered in a tunic and mask asked if I wanted 1hr. With 10mins left she dropped the full kit to expose the best looking body I have ever seen, and gave me a great bj while asking me to finger her... All for 70 quid.

Offline Glesgaboy

Cheers mate.
Useful info. Was this post pandemic…? :hi:

Offline Vtapertom

Post pandemic.

Orchard Towers was a nightmare. Got absolutely ripped off by the very very few selection there. Would avoid.

Had success at Circular Quay. Couple of massage shops at the far end of the main road. It's fairly obvious who the wg are but when you want a rub n whatever else I'd go here too after a few drinks.

If you are going to Geylang... Try walk up with Asian folk at the same time. They will highball white guys. Get the rate they are asking them. Don't touch the Chinese girls as they will highball them again because of post pandemic nonsense.

Offline stanr

I had good success in Chinatown. If you go to the main precinct there's a huge outdoor food market. Attached to that is like a small shopping mall with multiple escalators and floors littered with all sorts. Some floors are back to back massage shops. Mainly foot and back but if you walk through they will beckon you in.

Ground floor at the back there was definitely wg's inviting you into a massage room, but it was clearly FS.

I got a huge surprise from a legit looking place near the top floor with just small partitions between the beds. A Chinese woman completely covered in a tunic and mask asked if I wanted 1hr. With 10mins left she dropped the full kit to expose the best looking body I have ever seen, and gave me a great bj while asking me to finger her... All for 70 quid.

is that the shopping centre next to the Furama City Hotel?

Offline FidoDido69

Singapore was one of my fav places to punt as I enjoyed the atmosphere in which you picked the WG. Places like Ipanema where you could spend the evening with music and talking to the WGs was great. I picked one that I felt I had good chemistry with and would not just be mechanical about the transaction.

Brix by far was the best for this - the quality of girls was well above those of Orchard Towers. But not sure if Brix will come back as I believe the hotel
Is till under renovation .. atleast it still was in August 2023 when I was in Singapore.

When in Singapore in August, a WG I met in Bangkok in July flew out to spend a few days wish me .. so didn’t really get a chance to go explore - but I had 2 days after she went back to check out the scene …

I went to Ipanema in its new location at  the edge of the CBD and Chinatown areas in the YSY Building, 139 Cecil St #12-01 which is Floor 12. 

It feels like a decent area , much cleaner and has a upmarket club in the ground floor a building down from it … but the YSY seems like a bit of an office and residential tower. Ipanema while seems smaller retained its  feel and interior from the old place. Full of WG’s and a number of whom I remember from the Orchard Ipanema and even one who I had punted - it was nice she remembered me also from
A year ago - sadly she was not much fun unthe bed but nonetheless a familiar face

But surely worth checking out if you are in Singapore - there was a decent selection but I found the prices were a bit more than Orchard used to be and some girls unwilling to negotiate . I did end up taking one back , I believe she was either Thai or Cambodian and paid SGD 500. She was good fun and engaging. She stayed for a couple of hours after and just talked to me
- I pushed her to go as she still had 2 hours to go back and make more
Money as she wasn’t getting any more than the 500 from me ..

But fr sure Ipanema worth it - I have looked in the Geylang area but pre covid in 2019 but never had the desire to go back ..

I’ll be there in December again so let’s see

Offline Glesgaboy

Thanks lads.
That gives me some upto date info to start from.
Much appreciated.  :hi:

Offline stanr

Thanks lads.
That gives me some upto date info to start from.
Much appreciated.  :hi:

:Likewise, i am in Singapore again in Feb and April next year so keen on latest intel/suggestions.

Someone on another thread suggested trying the massage shops in the various shopping centres and after the massage invite them back to your hotel for a private massage and FS at another time...apparently quite a few are up for that...am gonna try that

Offline Glesgaboy

Wondering if all of the massage shops and outcall massage agencies offer extras.
Or are some actually legit…?…wouldn’t wanna waste my time and money on them 😅

Offline stanr

Wondering if all of the massage shops and outcall massage agencies offer extras.
Or are some actually legit…?…wouldn’t wanna waste my time and money on them 😅

I tried 2 massage shops in my local shopping centre near Chinatown on my last trip and got B2B/HE on both occasions

Offline ukboomerang

Just finishing up a trip to Singapore. Have had a successful although expensive time trying out the different options. By far my preference (although the most expensive) is Ipanema. On a Tues and Weds evening from around 10pm it was full of a mix of Asian (mostly Viet and Thai), white European and black babes. Went with a stunning 25 year old with natural bouncy tits who I could have fallen in love with.  Obv she knew and it cost me SGD700 for the night (others were asking for SGD800). 1 hour would have SGD400. They force you to take their taxi which also cost SGD30. A bottle of crystal tiger beer was $16. You have to buy your own condoms

Other options I partook were Geylang (mostly PRC/Viet/Thai). You go in and choose a number of a girl you like. Being white I was massively overcharged and they weren’t having any negotiation. Generally between SGD80-120 for 30 to 45 mins incl shower etc. it’s all covered, no kissing, 69 etc (very vanilla)

There are also lots of incall options (search for SammyBoyForum). Most girls details are on telegram so make sure you have that set up. I did SGD160 for 90 mins “2 shots” as they like to say locally. The photos were heavily photoshopped and the girl wasn’t much of a looker (5/10 compared to 8/10 in Geylang and 10/10 at Ipanema). But the service was good with bbbj, FK,RO etc

I think overall Singapore has something for everyone, so long as you have a good budget!

Offline Glesgaboy

Thanks ukb.
Really useful uptodate tips there.  :thumbsup:
Cheers 🍻

Offline a203203

Sgd 700 or gbp400 for an overnight seems like a good deal! Sounds like ipanema is pretty decent but any word on the return of brix? I’ve tried several of the sammyboy forum providers and they’re vfm for the Vietnamese girls, but less so for the European ones. Increasing number of Japanese girls as well, which I’ve only sampled in Japan.

Offline Pringles700

I was in Singapore in Nov 23.

I can confirm BRIX was closed as the Grand Hyatt was under renovation.

Ipanema was open, they are located in the YSY building.  Spent one evening there, ratio of guys to girls was 1:3.  Great atmosphere, although the quality of the eye-candy was limited.  One or two stood out but they got picked up pretty quickly.

My suggestion would be to get there for around 10:30 / 11pm before it gets too busy.

Overall good fun and worth a visit.

Offline Glesgaboy

Any info on current pricing ..?

Offline stanr

I am due to stay in Singapore at the beginning of Feb for a couple of days en route to Australasia, so will add some comments to this thread afterwards

Offline Glesgaboy

I am due to stay in Singapore at the beginning of Feb for a couple of days en route to Australasia, so will add some comments to this thread afterwards
Similarly …I’m mid Feb in Singapore.
I’ll do same after my trip.
I’m meantime any recent intel much appreciated  :hi:

Offline Cambridgy

Offline stanr

We are all over mid-Feb :)

I will also be there for 4 days in mid-April on my return from the other side of the world

Offline xjones6969

Just finishing up a trip to Singapore. Have had a successful although expensive time trying out the different options. By far my preference (although the most expensive) is Ipanema. On a Tues and Weds evening from around 10pm it was full of a mix of Asian (mostly Viet and Thai), white European and black babes. Went with a stunning 25 year old with natural bouncy tits who I could have fallen in love with.  Obv she knew and it cost me SGD700 for the night (others were asking for SGD800). 1 hour would have SGD400. They force you to take their taxi which also cost SGD30. A bottle of crystal tiger beer was $16. You have to buy your own condoms

Other options I partook were Geylang (mostly PRC/Viet/Thai). You go in and choose a number of a girl you like. Being white I was massively overcharged and they weren’t having any negotiation. Generally between SGD80-120 for 30 to 45 mins incl shower etc. it’s all covered, no kissing, 69 etc (very vanilla)

There are also lots of incall options (search for SammyBoyForum). Most girls details are on telegram so make sure you have that set up. I did SGD160 for 90 mins “2 shots” as they like to say locally. The photos were heavily photoshopped and the girl wasn’t much of a looker (5/10 compared to 8/10 in Geylang and 10/10 at Ipanema). But the service was good with bbbj, FK,RO etc

I think overall Singapore has something for everyone, so long as you have a good budget!

Regarding setting up Telegram, any tips I am newbie in that area 😖

Offline xjones6969

Thanks a lot  :thumbsup:
Btw, I am heading to Singapore soon and I will get back with a report in due course 📋

Offline ns007

For the girls advertised on massagedirectory, should one expect any happy endings ? Are these offered routinely or is it awkward to negotiate ?

Offline Cambridgy

Generally speaking, most therapists at licensed massage spas (even high-end) will give you a HE.
These shops all have a little inspection window in the door that’s open by law while the massage is going on. The ladies are adept at obscuring the view and cracking on.

Expectations on pricing vary greatly though - many ladies happy with 50 SGD.
There also seem to be a group of Chinese ‘supermodel’ type therapists - who will use China mainland  tactics of starting you with an offer of 500 SGD - which is a bit silly and then wearing when they inevitably get grumpy.

Offline hammond101

I met a girl through one of these telegram channels. They had this offer where they would send you a random girl at a discounted price. I do not recommend lol.

The girl I got was very average looking and smelled funny. I gtfo of there ASAP.

Offline Glesgaboy

That’s a helpful tip mate cheers.
Was that Incall..? If so what location do they use..?
Cheers

Offline hammond101

That’s a helpful tip mate cheers.
Was that Incall..? If so what location do they use..?
Cheers

In my case it was in a dimly lit apartment in Geylang. Tiny door near a shop. Street was pretty deserted and most places were closed.

Offline Glesgaboy

Thanks for the info mate.
I’m thinking of sticking with the massage shops for HE and sometimes more it seems.
I’ll avoid the random bonk thing and maybe go for a particular girl if the action stops short of my emmmm requirements.

Offline Glesgaboy

Thinking I may try a visiting massage to my hotel.
Probably agency as the indies on locanto are often offering raw service 🤢
Any recommendations lads..?  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 06:14:00 pm by Glesgaboy »

Offline hawaiifive0

It's many years since I was in Singapore, but I always found that the in-house massage girls provided a very comprehensive service - although sometimes a bit pricey!

Offline Cambridgy

Thinking I may try a visiting massage to my hotel.
Probably agency as the indies on locanto are often offering raw service 🤢
Any recommendations lads..?  :hi:

Massage Republic is a good place to start for an outcall. You get the SPs Telegram/WhatsApp and can have a chat and video call first to discuss what you are looking for. Had very successful arrangements here in Bangkok this week. Previously worked well in Jakarta, Singapore etc.

Offline JRWK

My last trip to Singapore was pre Covid.  But sitting in the (5 star) hotel bar alone, I would often be approached by a stunning  WG
I'd have taken her up on her offer if I hadn't been because aI was in Singapore seeing someone else. 

Prices were never mentioned but I had the impression they were quite open to negotiation as the offer moved quickly from a massage to all night !!

Offline stanr

Just had 3 days in SG as an extended transit stop to Australasia.

Having been to Singapore before, on this visit I used a slightly different approach from last time and it certainly worked for me on my three-day visit as I had FS meets on all three days.

This time, i didn't use the Telegram groups as i have used them before and it's the usual B&S by and large. And not very satisfying...plus you need to travel to them and in the humidity that's not pleasant.

I had a twofold approach this time, dating sites and shopping centres:

Firstly, i put travel mode as Singapore on Bumble in advance of my trip plus also used Tinder, which automatically changes location as you do.

Both Bumble and Tinder worked as on Day 1, I had a date with a 35 year old Thai girl within 2 hours of landing as we had chatted for a few days before hand.....stunning looking girl but a bit hard work to talk to due to limited English, but I managed and we had drinks in Clarke's Quay which cost me best part of £80 and then back to my hotel for fun...and then send her home in a Grab (their version of Uber)...so overall this date cost me £100 in terms of entertainment and taxi.

Day 2 - another girl off Tinder this time - 49 Philipino lady, again chatted in advance and we met in afternoon and within an hour we were in bed fucking, really nice lady, chatty, fun and a good shag. Shower together and then out for a few drinks in Chinatown which cost me about £40. She wanted to stay overnight but i wasn't up for it as i was knackered with jet lag and the humidity ..she was disappointed but thats life...paid for her Grab home £20 as compensation.

Day 3 - just wanted a fuck and no social on my last day. Next door was a shopping centre on 4 floors with about 25 massage parlours in it...i visited every one and asked prices....about 5 were legit (no extras), all the others offered either HJ, B2B or full sex.  General prices 30$ for 30 mins massage plus 20$ for HJ, 50$ for one hour massage and HJ $20.   Those that offered sex, about 10 parlours in total, it was between $100 and $150 for massage and sex.... a couple of places offered it for $200 but all were open to negotiation.  Needless to say I chose the prettiest girl, with the biggest tits and negotiated it for $100 - was a pump and dump in all honesty but it reached the spot. VFM for 45 mins

In one of the parlours i asked if she made hotel visits as my hotel was close by. She charged $100/30 mins for sex, $150/60 mins for sex both in parlour but if she came to my hotel room, it would be $200....so that's always another potential option!

Basically, there is no such this as a free shag in Singapore, even off a dating site haha, as they do expect to be treated to a drink at least, they would get you to go out for a meal as well, but i always just suggested a drink only and they were all ok about it.

Bumble and Tinder were awesome... i must have swapped numbers with upwards of 20 ladies in my time there, and i have 3 different ones now on regular chat on what's app who want to meet when i am back in Singapore in April... happy days.

TF (Thai Friendly) doesn't really work in Singapore so not worth downloading.

All in all a successful punting trip over 3 days. Hope the info helps on prices and opportunities.

Offline Glesgaboy

Great info Stan 😎
I’m guessing that the shopping complex is Peoples Park..?

I’m heading to Singapore real soon and think that as I’m a bit of an old geezer, the dating apps are probably not for me.
I’ll prob focus on the massage shops in Chinatown, CBD and the visiting ones.
Did u just ask at reception…how much for extras..!? Good work👊🏼

Offline Glesgaboy

Any issues with hotel access when returning with company..?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 10:44:14 pm by Glesgaboy »

Offline sailor_man

Fantastic info. Im in SG for a few days next month before Bali, Philippines, BKK, Phuket and then back to SG for 2 days before return home.
Ill see how tinder does me for SG

Offline southcoastpunter

great info Stanr - thanks. you seemed to do well there, can i ask what sort of age you are? If you are say in your 40's you might get a better response than say someone who now has clocked into his 60's.

I am off to Thailand later this month and was thinking about adding a few days in SP onto it!!

Offline stanr

Any issues with hotel access when returning with company..?

None at all. My hotel has a notice up in reception saying that ALL visitors need to register their ID with reception BUT no one does. I certainly didn't, I walked in with two girls (on separate occasions) and no one said anything.

Having said that, i initially had to come to reception to meet the ladies as the lift was key controlled. No room key and the lift goes nowhere!

And yes the shopping centre was Peoples Park!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 08:27:32 am by stanr »

Offline stanr

great info Stanr - thanks. you seemed to do well there, can i ask what sort of age you are? If you are say in your 40's you might get a better response than say someone who now has clocked into his 60's.

I am off to Thailand later this month and was thinking about adding a few days in SP onto it!!

Apologies for slow reply however i am now deep into the southern hemisphere with a 13 hour time difference!!

I am a 'young looking' 70 year old!! (that can pass for late 50's - not my words by the way) ..it would appear that Asian ladies in SG appreciate us older fine wines haha, not just for our wallets lol

i have always done well in SG in terms of meeting some fun and interesting ladies...to me its a good place to meet ladies with a bit of personality - paid or otherwise!

Back in SG in April on my return to northern hemisphere.  :dancegirl:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 08:30:31 am by stanr »

Offline stanr

Fantastic info. Im in SG for a few days next month before Bali, Philippines, BKK, Phuket and then back to SG for 2 days before return home.
Ill see how tinder does me for SG

Try Bumble and put SG in Travel mode a week before you leave UK...better than Tinder

Offline Cambridgy

Thanks all - I’m over from Saturday for a few days and then onto HK so will try to add any additional information as I have it.

Offline stanr

Thanks all - I’m over from Saturday for a few days and then onto HK so will try to add any additional information as I have it.

Enjoy your time in SG and have fun!

Offline Jeffers77

Best place for info on Singapore is Sammyboy forums.

Offline Cambridgy

Just a marker for the Purvis St massage joints - as usual all providing the option of HR.

Offline Glesgaboy

So when I visited I managed to try some local services.

People's Park mall - loads of massage shops.  It was near closing time when I visited so many were shut.  And this had a bearing on their strong haggling as they knew I had few options! I paid the usual $30 for 30 mins decent massage and an expensive $50 for HE with limited touching over clothes.  Far from ideal, but a very tight schedule etc it did the job.

Almond Massage in chinatown - identical story the following night (you would think I would have learned something  :dash:).  Decent massage and HE and limited touching.  Same price.

My final punt (I did learn something after all!) - I fancied a visiting masseuse to my hotel with btb, and assisted shower.  :music:

I booked here External Link/Members Only
And also enquired here External Link/Members Only

both  had similar prices c $200 for 60 mins. And provided pics of available girls, some of who did the shower service.

I landed a Thai and her massage, kissing and sensual btb was excellent.  So I asked abt sex and she said another $300!!
I offered $100 and she agreed, but no BJ she said. 
I had already given her an orgasm with RO by this stage and was well fired up to bang her.

So we agreed the deal and had a great half hour of sex in various protected positions.

she then dragged me to the shower for a nice soapy massage and btb in the big shower I had chosen in my suite.

She said she was leaving the next day and seemed to tour Asia - I guess many of the SPs may do that.

A great final service which I would definitely repeat. :hi:

Thanks for the tips on here lads , much appreciated. :hi:

Offline a203203

I have been having good luck with SNS escorts who posts in the sammy boy forum. Easy booking, central locations. Girls are Russian Brazilian khazakh but all pretty hot.

Offline stanr

So when I visited I managed to try some local services.

People's Park mall - loads of massage shops.  It was near closing time when I visited so many were shut.  And this had a bearing on their strong haggling as they knew I had few options! I paid the usual $30 for 30 mins decent massage and an expensive $50 for HE with limited touching over clothes.  Far from ideal, but a very tight schedule etc it did the job.

Almond Massage in chinatown - identical story the following night (you would think I would have learned something  :dash:).  Decent massage and HE and limited touching.  Same price.

My final punt (I did learn something after all!) - I fancied a visiting masseuse to my hotel with btb, and assisted shower.  :music:

I booked here External Link/Members Only
And also enquired here External Link/Members Only

both  had similar prices c $200 for 60 mins. And provided pics of available girls, some of who did the shower service.

I landed a Thai and her massage, kissing and sensual btb was excellent.  So I asked abt sex and she said another $300!!
I offered $100 and she agreed, but no BJ she said. 
I had already given her an orgasm with RO by this stage and was well fired up to bang her.

So we agreed the deal and had a great half hour of sex in various protected positions.

she then dragged me to the shower for a nice soapy massage and btb in the big shower I had chosen in my suite.

She said she was leaving the next day and seemed to tour Asia - I guess many of the SPs may do that.

A great final service which I would repeat. :hi:

Thanks for the tips on here lads , much appreciated. :hi:

We must have been there at similar times, I made a return visit to Singapore last week and following my success on way out to Australasia in Feb, i adopted the same strategy for way home.

Peoples Park - loads and loads of choice - i opted for a lovely young Chinese lady in her late 20's for 30 mins massage with oral and sex - $140/£80

Bumble/Tinder - again loads of matches, most really good looking. Some can only meet on a Sunday on day off but a mix of people who want to meet, mixed with some freelancers who would fuck for an agreed amount..... for example  i made arrangements with two girls who would both meet for 2 hours for $150/£88...I didn't see either tho because of what happened next.

From Bumble, i picked a 29 yr old Indonesian lady, went for lunch ($60) and then spent afternoon in bed fucking for my life. Awesome sex and a great personality, we just hit it off really well. So much so i cancelled my original plans of meeting the two girsl above from Bumble (i was there 4 days) and met her twice more. Only cost was we went shopping at Victoria Secrets and it cost me 150$ /£88 for some underwear, which she has now worn for me and sent me photos! She is going back to Indonesia and suggested I go there next time and meet her in Bali for a week haha

Seriously though the dating sites have really worked for me esp Bumble as you can put yourself in Holiday Mode and yr location changes to yr planned place for a week ahead of going so you can chat and make arrangement at yr leisure haha

You cannot fail to get laid in Singapore without it costing you an arm and a leg !
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 08:08:02 am by stanr »