Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best you've ever had?  (Read 10357 times)

Offline scutty brown

Is "Alice" a Portfolio girl?
And who is in charge at Portfolio now - is that devious twat Waxman still there? Or did the bloke who did all the thinking for him (variously known as dewi/jordan/ rich/the mayor) ever return?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 05:55:22 pm by scutty brown »

Offline webpunter

Offline Markwest10

Leah Frances for me.  Finally got to meet her recently and she was incredible. 

Offline scutty brown

This year's 🏉 ?  ;)

I still don't understand what you meant by that

Online Corus Boy

Offline PMAC123

Six Nations Rugby?

Makes sense but what relevance would that have to the topic or any previous post? haha

Online Corus Boy

Makes sense but what relevance would that have to the topic or any previous post? haha

I visited a lady in South Wales a lifetime ago certainly before UKP, who offered a 'Match' special during Wales Six Nation matches.

I remember little now but;

It was a three hour booking during the match time.
Large screen TV tuned in.
Refreshment served.
All sorts of rewards and events wheny there was a try, penalty, lineout, conversions were good, fouls might be painful, she was Welsh Rugby mad and you needed stamina.

Offline webpunter

I visited a lady in South Wales a lifetime ago certainly before UKP, who offered a 'Match' special during Wales Six Nation matches.

I remember little now but;

It was a three hour booking during the match time.
Large screen TV tuned in.
Refreshment served.
All sorts of rewards and events wheny there was a try, penalty, lineout, conversions were good, fouls might be painful, she was Welsh Rugby mad and you needed stamina.

Brilliant  :hi:
Did you punt it straight between the posts ?  ;)
.... coat

Online Corus Boy

Brilliant  :hi:
Did you punt it straight between the posts ?  ;)
.... coat

I've alway thought that there was a marketing opportunity for the right sort of lady to put together for a Sports Punt!

Offline Razor Boy

I think the ladies who would be bothered to think about doing that sort of thing have long gone  :(

Offline webpunter

Maybe a decade ago i was in cardiff for the weekend for the match
Matchday cardiff is amazing, the stadium bang in the middle of town
Loads of beers, funny that
Tiredness setting in & mates beginning to fall by the wayside heading to whichever hotel they were staying in
I'd done some research finding a parlour [scribbled down the details for later] within a mile or so of the stadium got a taxi & was dropped off in a road which came to a dead end no way through
Terraced houses both sides cars parked out front with what was like a small extension out a couple of feet at the front to make the lounge etc larger & a sloped tiled section
The massage room set up in the front room, blinds etc
IIRC a pretty massive massage bench
The massage burd a stunning black milf with a huge rack which she oiled up [note i was wearing beer goggles & memory hazy at best]
Only 20 mins or so & no massage phew TFFT, i would have dozed off
I think she tailored the HJ for blokes who'd been at the rugby
It was pretty vigorous, needed given fuck knows how many beers & other booze all day [i did have a bluey to stop mr floppy setting in  :D
Thunderbirds CBA with a shower she'd called me a taxi & within 15 mins or so i had passed out on my hotel bed fully clothed
Happy 🏉 times in cardiff
If any of the welsh board can decipher my description of the place i'd like to know where i went

Offline webpunter

I've alway thought that there was a marketing opportunity for the right sort of lady to put together for a Sports Punt!

Was it just you or were there other blokes sat in the armchairs sofa etc all watching match with refreshments & fun ?

Offline PMAC123

Maybe a decade ago i was in cardiff for the weekend for the match
Matchday cardiff is amazing, the stadium bang in the middle of town
Loads of beers, funny that
Tiredness setting in & mates beginning to fall by the wayside heading to whichever hotel they were staying in
I'd done some research finding a parlour [scribbled down the details for later] within a mile or so of the stadium got a taxi & was dropped off in a road which came to a dead end no way through
Terraced houses both sides cars parked out front with what was like a small extension out a couple of feet at the front to make the lounge etc larger & a sloped tiled section
The massage room set up in the front room, blinds etc
IIRC a pretty massive massage bench
The massage burd a stunning black milf with a huge rack which she oiled up [note i was wearing beer goggles & memory hazy at best]
Only 20 mins or so & no massage phew TFFT, i would have dozed off
I think she tailored the HJ for blokes who'd been at the rugby
It was pretty vigorous, needed given fuck knows how many beers & other booze all day [i did have a bluey to stop mr floppy setting in  :D
Thunderbirds CBA with a shower she'd called me a taxi & within 15 mins or so i had passed out on my hotel bed fully clothed
Happy 🏉 times in cardiff
If any of the welsh board can decipher my description of the place i'd like to know where i went

Sounds a bit like Churchill Way to me.

Probably Bann Sakunee.

Did it look like this? (pic below) or more residential than that?

External Link/Members Only

Or Ninian Park Road but not sure which place would have been there at that time

« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 02:51:00 pm by PMAC123 »

Offline SALIBA

I'd have to say Miss Ori, but she's not about now. Which is a shame

Offline webpunter

Sounds a bit like Churchill Way to me.

Probably Bann Sakunee.

Did it look like this? (pic below) or more residential than that?

Or Ninian Park Road but not sure which place would have been there at that time

Appreciate your efforts  :hi:
Have been to BannS & wazzed up a review
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131901.msg1478630#msg1478630
I referenced:
"Led down the hall with two cubicle type rooms.  Curtain as a door.  Gap at the top between wall & ceiling.  Maybe this is the way that buildings in wales are constructed ?"  ;)
A rugby weekend 7 years ago, time flies

You gave us the match with a gift of a woeful clearance kick in the 75th minute  ;)

Deffo residential a side road a dead end maybe up against a train track embankment or industrial park
I reck it was around 2008 whenever the chariot was in Cardiff

Just did a search on goggle, couldn't find it most likely closed donkeys ago
Crikey Cardiff is well stocked with R&T gaffs  :yahoo:
Most excellent, will look into going to the match next spring 
Much much better than Twickenham all round especially pre & post match [& a better view spectacle inside]
& no danger of ending up with tickets in one of the new dry zones @ RugbyHQ  :dash::scare: