Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS ChaCha - Derby  (Read 4820 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6641010) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Gethin_Thomas

So I saw ChaCha this week and had bar none the best TS punt in my life – 10/10. And I didn’t even top her or have her cum.

External Link/Members Only

Irrelevant after Sunday but appartment was city centre with a carpark dead opposite. Clean room decent bed. She did the hide behind the door trick but revealed an absolute stunner. Best looking TS I have ever punted. About 5’7”, slim without being skinny or ripped, beautiful face, skimpy underwear. Better than her AW photos which is saying something.

Agreed 30 mins (£80) + owo (£20) + her top (£20) + rim (£10). So £130 all in. Wasn’t in comms with her but her ‘manager’ but thankfully informed her via text the deal so I didn’t have to repeat. She also spoke English really well.

Started with a no-oil massage ice breaker, could feel her bulge every now and then. Concluded with her lying on me kissing my neck and ear which was hot. Asked to turn over, she was laid on her side there like a f*ckin angel. Went in for a kiss and it was an an incredible DFK. She knows how to kiss and clearly enjoys it. Wasn’t long before the tits were out, a little firm but such are implants. Then her cock which grew to an impressive size, 5-6” but quite girthy. Kissing and jerking each others erections, she rolled me onto my back and kissed her way down my chest. Quick wet wipe and then some excellent owo, almost had me blow too soon. Coaxed her back up and had some more kissing, her whispering she was so horny. I took her cock in my mouth and gave her oral which had her moaning. Straddled her so I could dry hump her cock, she asked what I wanted so I said to fuck me. Onto my back she gets the condom, rolled it onto her thick cock jutting out sexily, legs spread and in. Took some adjusting as it was quite thick before she proceeded to fuck the shit out of me. DFking throughout and saying how good good my ass felt etc. Looking up at an absolute beauty, her eyes were something else. Eventually I stopped to give my ass  a break and gave her another good sucking, she asked me to kiss some more to which I did gladly. Asked to top her and she assumed the position but post-bottom erection-shyness struck, despite some more owo. I was having a great time anyway so I knocked it on the head. She laid on her back and said I’ll ride her this time which she was delighted with. Condom on, more lube and away. She was loving it, and wanted DFKing. This was GFE+++. Eventually the erection returned but by this point we were 50 minutes in, she was a little way off cumming anyway and I just wanted to cum on her tits with her cock in me, which I did.

Cleaned up and some nice chat and some more DFKing (which is most unlike me post-cum). We clearly had a good rapport and she asked if she would get to see me again before Sunday. Sadly no opp for that but would return in a heartbeat next time she’s in time. Overwhelming positive again, on a roll.

Online Gethin_Thomas

Beautiful female sounding voice as well.

Offline michael.fannymore

Sounds amazing!! Shouldn't this be in the transgender reviews section though?

Offline Type937GTS

She's a really good one, VFM for sub £100/hh and even does 15mins. Not only that she has a bigger schlong than most of the other Thais charging £100 or more and not afraid to use it

Online Gethin_Thomas

Only the mod can move it, unless I've missed something.

She's a really good one, VFM for sub £100/hh and even does 15mins. Not only that she has a bigger schlong than most of the other Thais charging £100 or more and not afraid to use it

Offline NervousJ

sounds incredible. she's on my hotlist this weekend if i can finally sneak away...thanks for the review...

Online MajorPayne

« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 05:40:30 pm by MajorPayne »