Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Leeya (AW TSLEEYA1991) - Cheltenham  (Read 3030 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5943954) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline glospunter75

TS Leeya

External Link/Members Only

Comm's

Easy, by WhatsApp, pretty quick to respond.  I'm realising WG's don't like to plan a day in advance, so she told me to message the day i want to visit, not day before.

Met today - 4 Aug 2023

Cost

£100 - 30 mins ( was there maybe 25 mins) - I'm still new to this and suspect an hour is much better value/experience...but trying myself at 30 mins right now.

Central town apartments, need Superstore, with 2 public car parks very close.  (same building as Yaya in my previous review).  Clean and discreet, simple enough parked up told i was there she gave me the outside door code and which room.  Waited for me to knock at the door of apartment and let me in, hiding behind door style.  shut and locked door smiled and led me to her room.

Looks

Beautiful!  tall, slim and slender, dare I say very classy looking. More catwalk than glamour model... I would guess at 5'9 maybe maybe 5'10  Lovely breasts, look very natural and fit her frame perfectly, very good size, not too big but plenty to hold.  down below i would say 5/6" uncut.  Greeted with a nice smile, wearing long silk dress with sexy red thong underneath.  Lovely smooth unblemished skin, nice scent,  very pretty face - overall amazing first impression.  Profile Pics are very accurate and if anything she's prettier in person.

Warm friendly smile and asked how I was.  Paperwork done, she returned and asked what I wanted, when i told her (i had whatsapped exactly the same) she smiled and starting undressing me.  FK. me suck you. 69. you top me..

The meet[/b.

Started with nice slow gentle fk, she undressed me and had her hand between my legs right away.  Got onto the bed and she removed the dress and we laid kissing and cuddling almost GFE like.  hands and mouths wondering all over with  the appropriate noises, she definitely likes her nipples sucked (gently) and was very affectionate....several minutes unbrushed foreplay.

She moved to sucking me, was very good and skilful, could easily have made me cum after 5 minutes, we switched to 69, partly to slow her down and partly (mainly) because i wanted her in my mouth.  started soft and small (tbf so had i I) grew nicely in my mouth, uncut and got excited when foreskin pulled back.  when i suggested she top me now, she carried on 69...i got the feeling she had 'deliberately' not heard me.  She upped the pace again sucking.. as did I, she is very good and again I had to break off to stop me cumming too soon

Eventually she heard me for the 3rd time, saying I wanted her to top, so she gently moved me into postion, while lubing me she was making herself harder, the extra 10% made all the difference....few moments of adjusting then she pushed herself into me.  Me on my back her on her knees rocking in and out.  after a few minutes she upped the anti and leaned forward over me, a few affectionate kisses as she upped the speed in me checking i was enjoying myself...tho i suspect my gasps of joy should have told her that.  was very 'affectionate GFE experience throughout (i had stated one way or the other but i liked this)

she then started playing with me as she fucked me, after about maybe 5 minutes of fucking and checked if i was ready to blow....a few minutes later she got her answer....amazing feeling with her still pumping me.

she attentively cleaned us both up and laid next to me, i later realised we probably have about 5 mins left...she didn't ask me to go she waited until i got up, then she reacted to me and we both got dressed, polite kiss on the cheek and showed me out.  I now realise i could have stayed another 5 easily.

Overall

I thoroughly enjoyed!

She is very good looking lovely tall slender body, very different shape to Yayakisskiss but equally attractive.  she enjoyed kissing and was the right level of affectionate and gentle or forceful at times.  I suspect she was reluctant to top, but she did it...and like everything else she did she did it very well.

Would I go back......well she's there for a few more days.....yes i would  100%

im starting to enjoy this punting lark  :kiss: