Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sadie strumpet, Southampton tour.  (Read 1841 times)

42 review(s) for Sadie-Strumpet (35 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Rozd85

This took place at the end of April 2023

External Link/Members Only

I've been here reading a long time now, it's time for a review. Please go easy on me.

The girl: lots written about her on here, in fact it was the reviews on here that lead me to her. Wow she doesn't disappoint in the looks department. Petite body, gorgeous brunette with fake boobs and a hot milf vibe about her.

The venue: very nice flat with free parking outside in Southampton. I asked if it was where she always stays when in so'ton, she said she takes where ever she can get. Hope she comes back to this one as it wasn't too central therefore traffic and parking was better.

Comms: all booked by text the night before. She has saved generic messages with all the info that she bombards you with but it's not a pain and actually quite helpful. I confirmed with a text in the morning and messaged again when at the venue. Clear instructions were then given to direct me to the flat.

Services: 30mins massage with a bit of a Dom vibe. £100 paid.

The meet:

Sadie has an exhaustive list of massage services. I'm usually a fan of your full personal/gfe/PSE but I love a nice sexy massage, and as I said plenty of reviews around which say how good Sadie is.

I had asked Sadie to dress in pvc and maybe throw in a bit of spanking and domination (I am extremely kinky btw). This was all agreed through texts.

I arrive and she greets me, I'm very impressed and comment on how good she looks. She comes across a bit formal and stern to me, but that might be because I asked for Dom services. But she's really easy to talk to. I started face down on a massage table. The massage was very sensual and there was lots tentative rubbing of my inner thigh, which drives me wild! And then the occasional tickle of the balls. About 5 mins into this she was looking at her phone. "Hang you wanted me to wear pvc right" she said. I said yes please but not if it was too much bother. Bear in mind I'm quite shy and I'm the kind of guy who never complains in restaurants or wherever.  She apologized and ran off to the other room returning promptly dressed in a gorgeous pvc dress. It hugged her gorgeous body and showed off just enough to get me all worked up.

After more massage she asked me to turn over. Lying naked face up she continued to rub my legs, tickle my balls and gently rub my cock. "Right sit up" she said. As I did she produced a leather collar with a chain attached and applied it around my neck. She then tugged at it to get me off the table and had me inhale poppers. She then sat on a sofa still tugging at the chain. She asked me to lie across her knees and tell me a naughty secret. She then spanked me about ten times. Firmly but nothing to leave marks. She then stood up and leaned on the massage table. She had me inhale more poppers and said "worship my legs". I got on my knees and kissed and licked her gorgeous legs through her stockings right to the top of the stockings gently kissing her thighs. Very good she said and good boy. She turned around and put her hands on the massage table and stuck her bum out. Worship my arse she said. This was incredible for me as it is a wonderful arse and at this point still clad in pvc. I kiss and lick the cheeks and even sink my teeth in, gently. She really seemed to enjoy this.

Right lie down again she said. At this point I'm so turned on I'm in one of those popper induced hazes. She asks if I want the dress on or off. I select off and wow I'm glad I did. What a body. I'm lying face up, she climbs on top and does body to body massage asking me to suck her tits. I do happily. She then turns around and sits on my face with no underwear. Again she seemed to love it. She's wanking me  more and more intensely at this point. I grab her bum thighs and finally, reach up to her boobs as I can feel the finish coming. I then have the earth shattering orgasm many have talked about when visiting Sadie.

Checking the time I see we over ran a bit. She gives me time to come to my senses and we chat for a bit. All very friendly.

In summary

Not a clock watcher, gorgeous, fantastic service .

Would I visit again?: YES YES YES. Except for an hour not 30 mins.

Sorry if there was a bit too much detail. Let me answer any questions if you have any...

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks for your first review - and a good one it is. Glad to hear you had a great time with Sadie.

I’ve seen her a number of times over the last few years and she never fails to deliver. Top quality fun and edging - I left with a few well placed cane welts on a previous meet. They stung like hell and lasted over a week.  😂

Will definitely be seeing her again when she shows up in my area.

Cheers and happy punting.

Offline Rozd85

Thanks for your first review - and a good one it is. Glad to hear you had a great time with Sadie.

I’ve seen her a number of times over the last few years and she never fails to deliver. Top quality fun and edging - I left with a few well placed cane welts on a previous meet. They stung like hell and lasted over a week.  😂

Will definitely be seeing her again when she shows up in my area.

Cheers and happy punting.

Thank you sir! Hope I ticked all the review boxes! I will try and post more in the future. Sorry for being such a long time lurker.