Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South West - Swindon - Latin Mia Ts  (Read 2698 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5655644) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline mhitty

External Link/Members Only

Mia is the 3rd TS I've ever experienced, and the 1st in the UK, so I'm not exactly a veteran here ...

Comms Good. Mia answered when I called, was friendly and clear in her communications.

Location Small house on a narrow street. Parking was a bit hard to find & as I was almost late, I just parked around the corner in a squashed in spot. If you do go, allow time to find parking & walk a block or two. The house itself was neat and clean. You enter in full view of the neighbours, so is not very discrete.

Fee £150 (as advertised on AW at the time).

Mia is much more masculine in appearance compared to her pics, which was a bit of a disappointment to me, but her skin is lovely, soft & clear. She's got bolt-ons, and an average size dick.

Meet Mia met me at the door in a short skirt & stockings with high-heels (making her much taller than me). Paperwork was sorted, and she offered me a drink which I declined.
We went through to her lounge and sat on the sofa. Started with mild FK which quickly lead to me freeing her tits and getting a good suck. Mia wasn't very reactive, so I moved further south and massaged her cock over her panties, and then started softly biting and mouthing it through the fabric. It started getting hard, so I freed it and started licking and sucking. I've only given about 5 BJs in my life, so aren't very good, but Mia got nice and hard in short order.

Compared to me, her cock is a bit thicker and a bit longer. I'm about 5.25" so I'd judge her at almost 6", but don't hold me to that. I spent a good 10 minutes sucking away & Mia started getting a bit assertive, which I didn't really want, so I pulled away and went back to FK. After a bit of this I asked her to blow me, which she did, but not very enthusiastically, so I suggested we move to the bedroom for the main action. I sucked Mai hard again & she put on a condom & lubed me up.

It's been ages since my last anal experience and Mia was a bit thicker than I was hoping for, so it took her quite a while to get in, and although she was very gentle, it did hurt. Once she was in, however it was great having that stuffed feeling. I was on my back with my legs in the air & Mia was half-standing/half-crouching over me, and she started fucking me quite hard. I didn't get to cum like that, which is what I was hoping for, but quite enjoyed the feeling of fullness and pressure. I always go soft when being fucked, which happened again, so Mia started giving me a hand-job while she was fucking me. Eventually she suggested I turn over and go doggy, so with a few pillows we re-engaged. The 2nd time she entered me if felt a lot more pleasant, and she spent quite a few minutes fucking me from behind. Eventually I asked her to stop, she flipped me over (she's quite strong) and gave me very brisk hand-job, until I spurted all over myself.

We cleaned up, relaxed and chatted for a few minutes, and I dressed and left. I'd booked an hour but left a bit early as I felt I'd got what I came for.

Summary
Pros: Friendly, neat & clean, no drama. Getting my rare ass-fucking was a huge plus (and the entire reason to see a TS as far as I'm concerned).
Cons: Location isn't discreet, Mia a bit too masculine for my tastes, she wasn't very into giving me a BJ.
I almost made this a neutral, but it was no fault of Mia's, she delivered what I asked for ... I was just looking for someone a bit more dainty, so on the whole a positive experience.

Would I go back? No. Once again, not Mia's fault, it's just my preferences are into more feminine TS girls (but getting feminine & top in one package seems to be a little difficult) If anyone knows of a more dainty TS near Swindon, please let me know ...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 08:18:52 am by mhitty »

Offline princerico

had hoped to see her while she is currently in Bristol. Definitely in my hot list.

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

I've seen mia a number of times now and never let's me down.
She is definitely my go to girl.
Easy for me though as I also live in Swindon.