Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Ola Back - Uxbridge  (Read 8280 times)

2 review(s) for Polish Ola back (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

sash

External Link/Members Only
a different view on this girl.

Very nice girl as in personality but I wish punters dont feel sorry for them when they are nice and just give the facts.
I am getting late for a meeting but dont want another poor soul to make the trip and feel WTF were these positive reports on the girl.

Size 14+
after she took cloths off, I asked her to put back on as i like fucking in that way - just so i didnt have to see whats there.
30 ish girl
cute to pretty face and the only reason i stayed to try out DFK and OWO. both were average.
Pierced tongue and a smoker
Hair wig or clipped on.
On the phone said yes to A-level, but on arrival great big NO to A-level.

Her ass has a tatoo - kiss my ass.... well kiss my ass if she is going to make me happy in a million visits.

I ended up going to a Hounslow parlour and fk'd a proper tanned Sandra Bullock looking Spanish girl for £40.
Had to do that just to get the first one out of my mind and be able to sleep without nightmares!!

If you like BBW, FK & OWO for a cheap price, then go for it, otherwise........

Offline woiczeck

Man sounds like its my kinda punt....I just love getting rinsed of all my cash by scheming EE HO's.  I hope shes not bald under that wig that is a complete turn off for me....bitches with short or no hair!!

Do you have any details on the olive sandra bollocks looking bitch? sounds like my idea of fun too....?

Offline punk

Offline Silver Birch

I ended up going to a Hounslow parlour and fk'd a proper tanned Sandra Bullock looking Spanish girl for £40.

Sandra Bullock lookalike??  :yahoo: Please tell me where I can find her  :drinks:

Offline scottyboy2010

Sorry you had a crap punt, but thanks for sharing. As per the other comments, where is Sandra Bullock?

jimbobwood

Sorry you had a shit punt mate.  That was out of order lying to you about offering A-levels.

I think the last line of your report sums her up. Don't be expecting True GFE or anything amazing from her. It's still a positive for me: Attractive friendly girl, OWO, DFK and clean. For £40 I think it's decent VFM.

Anyway, please share the details of your punt in Hounslow.

sash

If the mod erators want to remove the following, please do so, only putting on here as a few have asked

447 Great west road, Hounslow, behind shops on main road, access via a car driveway behind the shops.
The girl is called Monica - living in from the looks of things.
fking awesome figure... and a pretty face.
Dont expect DFK and OWO unless you are paying extra but £40 for 20mins 50 or 60 for 30 mins.
number is 07592316169
I would have put a url but none available.
good hunting  ;)

jimbobwood

Thanks Sash!

Does she allow RO, Rimming, fingering? Does she offer other services?

sash

not sure Jim,
I just found her body and face fking hot.
when you get her kit off or she comes to introduce herself, you'll know what i mean when i say, you will wannna just fk her immediately lol
and ask questions later haha

sash

Jim,
very clean ass, so would be nice to rim if she allows. shes a very relaxed character, so guess she would but pls call and dont rely on my say so - girls do different things with different guys  ;) ;)

Jason

If the mod erators want to remove the following, please do so, only putting on here as a few have asked

447 Great west road, Hounslow, behind shops on main road, access via a car driveway behind the shops.
The girl is called Monica - living in from the looks of things.
fking awesome figure... and a pretty face.
Dont expect DFK and OWO unless you are paying extra but £40 for 20mins 50 or 60 for 30 mins.
number is 07592316169
I would have put a url but none available.
good hunting  ;)

I don't think this building will exist for long:

Kershaw House, 447 Great West Road, TW5 0BY, Hounslow
Planning permission is sought for the demolition  :bomb: of the existing vacant office building, Kershaw House, and for the erection of a new building providing a budget hotel under the ‘Express by Holiday Inn’ name. The proposed hotel building would be eight storeys high and have 213 rooms.

Source:

Well the above application was back in 2009. Interestingly Google maps show a "Park Grand London Heathrow" at 449 Great West Road.

sash

its a disused dairy factory. downstairs locked up and upstairs about 8 rooms and about 5-6 girls.
anyway, only one girl i would see there and i have mentioned her.
hope at least one of you goes and fks her, so u can say wow like me too - regading her figure at least.

Offline SWLondon

its a disused dairy factory. downstairs locked up and upstairs about 8 rooms and about 5-6 girls.
anyway, only one girl i would see there and i have mentioned her.
hope at least one of you goes and fks her, so u can say wow like me too - regading her figure at least.

Thanks!  I was looking for somewhere to go tomorrow and I kept drawing a blank! 

For info I found this: External Link/Members Only

Where did you get their info?

sash

looks right - opposite the Park Hotel, down a back alley and up wooded steps.
some of the rooms inside are ok but ask for the largest room, so you can try out various furniture lol
Seems they have two mobile contact numbers but the same place.

Offline drwho

Thanks for leaving the details on this place.
I dropped in after work tonight (with an empty wallet, so just a recce)

Encouraging parade of European talent
£40/20 mins, £60/30 mins £100/60mins
The senior Eastern European propriator says they're open until 3am.

Wish I went there instead of this one last Sunday

I was looking for a cheap one, I suppose, and a cheap one I definitely got. Unfortunately she made me wait around in the cold for over an hour in the end, but by the time I eventually saw her I came in the first 10 minutes.
I'm sure a different girl to the one in the photos, though they have an identical tattoo (tribal/celtic design seen in one of the photos)

I couldn't face staying the full half hour she was that ugly though....so don't bother. Only £40 though and got to cum, and saw the biggest pair of tits in my life, so not a completely wasted experience...

Offline Dazzle1

I Was just wanting some more info on this parlour. Is it on the same side at the park hotel? or opposite- is there a working phone number? Attempted the one above but no answer.