Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thinking of going to Marrakesh mid Feb  (Read 1474 times)

DARKHORSEMAN

Hi, I am new here, Thinking of going to Marrakesh mid Feb. I have heard a lot of scare stories about the girls stealing or being violent.
Is it worth the hassle?

DARKHORSEMAN

Does anywhere exist where we can get middle eastern chicks without the drama.
Is Tangier less hassle?
How about Beirut?

Offline Mikey123

Is Tangier less hassle?
How about Beirut?

Morocco is not Middle East, it’s North Africa. You won’t find many middle eastern chicks in this trade craft. I would advise against Beirut as a punting destination as it’s not very safe.

Offline misterali

Is Tangier less hassle?
How about Beirut?
No.
No.
No.

Offline Marmalade

Hi, I am new here, Thinking of going to Marrakesh mid Feb. I have heard a lot of scare stories about the girls stealing or being violent.
Is it worth the hassle?

Thinking of going everywhere. Reporting nowhere. Cunt.

Hidden Image/Members Only

reviewreader

Thinking of going everywhere. Reporting nowhere. Cunt.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Good spot, another fantasist

Offline Jamiethedodger

Good spot, another fantasist

Thats very rich coming from someone who's made numerous comments on Marrakech but has never contributed a single thing. Yes, hes fantasist but you're not in any position to critisize.

reviewreader

Thats very rich coming from someone who's made numerous comments on Marrakech but has never contributed a single thing. Yes, hes fantasist but you're not in any position to critisize.

Never punted in Kech, and never will. I can recommend some good restaurants though

Offline misterali

Never punted in Kech, and never will. I can recommend some good restaurants though
That would be appreciated. We have a wiki thread and that info would be useful  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

That would be appreciated. We have a wiki thread and that info would be useful  :hi:

Incidentally, how often have you been to Kesh? and any reason why you would NOT punt THERE?

Please add the restaurants you would recommend in the following thread.
You can also add a lot more other info on there, or addendums to other posts in the Wiki thread, if you are an experienced traveller to Kesh.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123043.0

Look forward to reading your recommendations. Cheers.

Offline Marmalade

Among many great points, there’s one downside I can see (otherwise I’d probably go there more often as it’s such a fascinating city). Compared to a lot of countries it can be a bit of a hassle. Everything is done “under the table” from finding and making a deal and seeing it through to making sure your hotel is visitor-friendly.

Several great contributors have been so often its no big deal to them. I’m like that with some of my favourite destinations — the most annoying places can be a breeze once you know the ins and outs. But there are newbies who hear of the Marrakech delights and maybe wonder if it’s as easy as walking into a German FKK, a Thai go-go bar, or a U.K. Adultwork booking. (It’s not.) It’s good to travel and punt. But everyone finds their own level of streetsmarts and ability to handle different customs and environments.

(Having said that, hats off to the couple of contributors who have put so much great information here about wonderful Marrakech!  :hi: )

reviewreader

Incidentally, how often have you been to Kesh? and any reason why you would NOT punt THERE?

I have been to Kesh 4 or 5 times, and to Morocco more than 20 times over the years (especially north Morocco as it's easily accessible from south of Spain). I know the culture very well, and as such I strongly advise against punting there. More generally, a Muslim country is the last place I want to punt in. When things get ugly there, they get really really really ugly. So the risk/reward ratio is simply not worth it for me

Marmalade's point about newbies above is very valid by the way