Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SchoolgirlAngel - Holborn, LDN. Fantastic effort but something missing  (Read 5383 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6054362) (22 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Steve2]

Offline t10

External Link/Members Only

So I read a few reviews and I was intrigued.. This was my first adventure for a while; I'm impressed at how disciplined I've been.
So, communications were good. It found it healthy that she didn't reply outside of the working day. As you'll see below, this meet had a different vibes to my others because I was meeting someone significantly younger than me and I felt at odds with that. I didn't like her username but the reviews intrigued me..

Length: 1 hour (she went over slightly - a surprise given her past reviews)
Price: £180

On meeting her, it was definitely the person in the Gallery pictures. Seeing her in a tank top surprised me as it flattened her chest. Have never personally liked tank tops but the mood changed once they came off.. She is very pretty facially as described in other reviews - especially when she smiles; she needs to smile more! Towards the beginning, I hesitated on whether I was taking advantage of someone vulnerable and considered just chatting to her and leaving but she became more at ease. She's 5'6 ish - not 5'1 as per her AW. She needs to update that.

I want to emphasise that she was very enthusiastic. She makes an effort to be professional - very enthusiastic and keen to provide a very good service. Was open to trying new things, initiated kissing + other things. I was gentle and held back as she came across a little naïve/innocent but I liked how she seemed to notice my hesitancy and took the initiative. But the sense of vulnerability, despite me being not much older threw me off. She told me that it was nice that I didn't man-handle her from the very start (fair enough xD). It made me wonder how on earth 40/50 year olds feel manhandling a girl so much younger than them?

She caught me off guard when she asked me if I could fuck her face 10 minutes in; she was too cute so I didn't push.. maybe next time if she's still active and if she gives off less of a naive vibe... It was a nice touch when she asked to ride me or later if I wanted a 2nd round. Also later later when she asked me to finish on her face... but I do feel like her services would increase if she added more flirtation, some cheekiness, more unpredictability and excitement.

Next time, I'll ask her to bite me or to slap me to see if that ignites something in her.

BUT there was a sense of vulnerability that I just couldn't shake off during the meet. How might she have entered the field? Does she have the right sort of capable professional support in place? Not my business, but I hope she has the right support from people who don't have... a conflict of interest...

Examples of her vulnerability include her anxiety, suggestions that she sometimes get pushed well beyond her comfort zone during meets and a few things that will come back to me later. What WAS reassuring were the discrepancies in the stories read in the other reviews, or when some of the details about her private life didn't check out.

She also may have been averse to foreskin. She didn't seem aware that if cleaned (like any other other body part) it is hygienic (and functionally useful) to have and I wonder who the men who ruin foreskin for women are. Obviously, men who don't freshen up before sex shouldn't expect to receive enthusiastic bjs. It did surprise me that she suggested that I get a circumcision xD despite me not needing one clinically. Not malicious, but she is 21 so I didn't take it so personally but some other people might have. She might be intrigued by some research on the matter. She did try to save it by suggesting that it's fun to play with, but she did seem to be slightly uncomfortable with it.

I'd previously seen LusciousLucy666 a few years ago who was able to make me shy/blushy by beaming her smile at me at me, and it feels good knowing that LL666 has exciting hobbies such as kickboxing. Some of that was missing from (Angel? Didn't ask for her name to keep distance) but that might be because she's trying to keep her private life private or maybe she hasn't seen enough of the world (yet). I remember being 21 so I hope she puts this money and time to good use in enriching herself and has mentors who have her best interests at heart and who are wise guiding her.

This meeting made me reflect deeply upon my own life and my youth and what it is that I want from meets - that there's a lot more to meets than my own pleasure. What would I do with my life if I were her? Then again, if I do see her again, i hope she shows me that I misjudged and that she's can take care of herself after all. Maybe she was more concerned about my own innocent looks than I was about hers..

I wonder when/if I'll have my next meet and what I'll want from it.

Offline t10

Second thoughts are that I might have been a little harsh; I didn't give her enough of an idea of what I wanted. I did her tell her to surprise me, and I did ask her to really go for it but something did seem off with how she'd hinted at how some people go too hard on her - maybe I'm reading too much into it because she's so young

Maybe she'd had a bit of a bad morning or an excessively rough session earlier that day.. Or maybe I'm reading too heavily into it... Will thinking about trying again eventually

Offline alabama1

External Link/Members Only

So I read a few reviews and I was intrigued.. This was my first adventure for a while; I'm impressed at how disciplined I've been.
So, communications were good. It found it healthy that she didn't reply outside of the working day. As you'll see below, this meet had a different vibes to my others because I was meeting someone significantly younger than me and I felt at odds with that. I didn't like her username but the reviews intrigued me..

Length: 1 hour (she went over slightly - a surprise given her past reviews)
Price: £180

On meeting her, it was definitely the person in the Gallery pictures. Seeing her in a tank top surprised me as it flattened her chest. Have never personally liked tank tops but the mood changed once they came off.. She is very pretty facially as described in other reviews - especially when she smiles; she needs to smile more! Towards the beginning, I hesitated on whether I was taking advantage of someone vulnerable and considered just chatting to her and leaving but she became more at ease. She's 5'6 ish - not 5'1 as per her AW. She needs to update that.

I want to emphasise that she was very enthusiastic. She makes an effort to be professional - very enthusiastic and keen to provide a very good service. Was open to trying new things, initiated kissing + other things. I was gentle and held back as she came across a little naïve/innocent but I liked how she seemed to notice my hesitancy and took the initiative. But the sense of vulnerability, despite me being not much older threw me off. She told me that it was nice that I didn't man-handle her from the very start (fair enough xD). It made me wonder how on earth 40/50 year olds feel manhandling a girl so much younger than them?

She caught me off guard when she asked me if I could fuck her face 10 minutes in; she was too cute so I didn't push.. maybe next time if she's still active and if she gives off less of a naive vibe... It was a nice touch when she asked to ride me or later if I wanted a 2nd round. Also later later when she asked me to finish on her face... but I do feel like her services would increase if she added more flirtation, some cheekiness, more unpredictability and excitement.

Next time, I'll ask her to bite me or to slap me to see if that ignites something in her.

BUT there was a sense of vulnerability that I just couldn't shake off during the meet. How might she have entered the field? Does she have the right sort of capable professional support in place? Not my business, but I hope she has the right support from people who don't have... a conflict of interest...

Examples of her vulnerability include her anxiety, suggestions that she sometimes get pushed well beyond her comfort zone during meets and a few things that will come back to me later. What WAS reassuring were the discrepancies in the stories read in the other reviews, or when some of the details about her private life didn't check out.

She also may have been averse to foreskin. She didn't seem aware that if cleaned (like any other other body part) it is hygienic (and functionally useful) to have and I wonder who the men who ruin foreskin for women are. Obviously, men who don't freshen up before sex shouldn't expect to receive enthusiastic bjs. It did surprise me that she suggested that I get a circumcision xD despite me not needing one clinically. Not malicious, but she is 21 so I didn't take it so personally but some other people might have. She might be intrigued by some research on the matter. She did try to save it by suggesting that it's fun to play with, but she did seem to be slightly uncomfortable with it.

I'd previously seen LusciousLucy666 a few years ago who was able to make me shy/blushy by beaming her smile at me at me, and it feels good knowing that LL666 has exciting hobbies such as kickboxing. Some of that was missing from (Angel? Didn't ask for her name to keep distance) but that might be because she's trying to keep her private life private or maybe she hasn't seen enough of the world (yet). I remember being 21 so I hope she puts this money and time to good use in enriching herself and has mentors who have her best interests at heart and who are wise guiding her.

This meeting made me reflect deeply upon my own life and my youth and what it is that I want from meets - that there's a lot more to meets than my own pleasure. What would I do with my life if I were her? Then again, if I do see her again, i hope she shows me that I misjudged and that she's can take care of herself after all. Maybe she was more concerned about my own innocent looks than I was about hers..

I wonder when/if I'll have my next meet and what I'll want from it.
Thanks for review op, but i found it a little confusing , and stressful reading it. She was "significantly younger ", but "i was not much older!:unknown: Sounds like maybe you weren't in the right frame of mind for the punt maybe.  :unknown: Cheers anway, every review helps us all  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 06:16:05 am by alabama1 »

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your pensive review T10. The 'Schoolgirl' moniker has never appealled to me either.
From a previous review I have noticed that you have recently celebrated a birthday, this does not seem like a great 'birthday punt', but perhaps it may help to explain some of your emotions going in to this punt?

..I was meeting someone significantly younger than me and I felt at odds with that.
This meeting made me reflect deeply upon my own life and my youth and what it is that I want from meets

On meeting her, it was definitely the person in the Gallery pictures.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Finally T10, Is xD an abbreviation or a typo?

Online Alexmck

Did you have to pay for extras? Her site says 150 for an hour but you paid 180?

Offline t10

Quote from: alabama1
Thanks for review op, but i found it a little confusing , and stressful reading it. She was [b
"significantly younger [/b]", but "i was not much older!:unknown: Sounds like maybe you weren't in the right frame of mind for the punt maybe.  :unknown: Cheers anway, every review helps us all  :hi:

Sorry for not being very clear here. I'm not that much older than her but her age makes is one where even a slight age difference can feel quite significant. It's a bit like how when at school, even 1 year can make quite a difference and can make a larger difference.

I put my hands up and agree that I may have read into things too greatly but there was an unshakeable sense of vulnerability. I think the sense of vulnerability has been mentioned in one of the other reviews too. Having re-read the AW profile, the sense of vulnerability might have been intentional to cater those who like that (not me)? Or like I say, might have caught each other in wrong mood, or maybe it was a projection of my own concerns..

It may well be that she was more concerned about my innocent looks than I was about hers. Maybe I'll see her again if she'll have me again and see if things are different second time around.

Offline t10

[quote author
Thanks for your pensive review T10. The 'Schoolgirl' moniker has never appealled to me either.
From a previous review I have noticed that you have recently celebrated a birthday, this does not seem like a great 'birthday punt', but perhaps it may help to explain some of your emotions going in to this punt?

Finally T10, Is xD an abbreviation or a typo?
[/quote]

thanks for the response. My birthday feels a while ago now but it wasn't a birthday punt.

I tend to celebrate my birthdays more traditionally. I think my emotions were largely to do with her age. I'd not met with someone this young before so it was a new experience for me. Another thing that made me feel that way was a few suggestions about her welfare in previous reviews. I might be overthinking of course.

Also, other reviewers can disagree with me (please do, I'd feel reassured). Maybe I'll go back just so I can correct myself. I'm sure things could be better second time around.

She was a strong positive but the vibe was a little off.

BUT I do think the client is responsible for half the vibe and I might have gone into it a little thrown off - surprised by her appearance despite expecting her to be younger. Is this feeling unavoidable when meeting someone this young?

She was brilliant but did say a thing or two which gave off hints of vulnerability. But I might have been reading too heavily..
Maybe I'll return just to correct myself.

xD is a keyboard emoji :D

Offline t10

Did you have to pay for extras? Her site says 150 for an hour but you paid 180?

ah yes I went for DFK (not one I usually go for!) and OWO. 10+20.

I look forward to seeing her other reviews to see how others find her.

Offline a_test_person

No offence op, sounds less like a review and more like a guilty blog post by her stepdad.  :lol:

Offline t10

:D :thumbsup:

I don't usually feel like this after a meet! But true. Maybe it's time for  :timeout:

Offline t10

I always look specifically for a spark in the eyes of those I meet. The kind of spark that signals a love for life outside of work. I've seen people who do this full time and yet still have that spark. Its the sort of thing that is hard to miss and makes the meet significantly better. It just didn't seem evident in her but is maybe something that will come with time.

Having said that, I think some other reviewers have mentioned discussing her exciting exploits outside of work with her.

Offline Lewboy

No offence op, sounds less like a review and more like a guilty blog post by her stepdad.  :lol:

Glad you had a good time, but I sort of agree with this. With respect, I think you’re over-thinking. Seems like you’re trying to analyse this woman and paint her out to be some sort of damsel in distress. She’s probably just a naturally awkward person and you’ve run with that thinking she could be vulnerable. I think you’ll enjoy your time with her a lot more if you stopped thinking too much into it!

Offline The Italian Stallion

I always look specifically for a spark in the eyes of those I meet. The kind of spark that signals a love for life outside of work. I've seen people who do this full time and yet still have that spark. Its the sort of thing that is hard to miss and makes the meet significantly better. It just didn't seem evident in her but is maybe something that will come with time.

Having said that, I think some other reviewers have mentioned discussing her exciting exploits outside of work with her.
100% I agree with you :)

Offline t10

Glad you had a good time, but I sort of agree with this. With respect, I think you’re over-thinking. Seems like you’re trying to analyse this woman and paint her out to be some sort of damsel in distress. She’s probably just a naturally awkward person and you’ve run with that thinking she could be vulnerable. I think you’ll enjoy your time with her a lot more if you stopped thinking too much into it!

@A_test_person and @lewboy, thanks for the honest feedback. I agree with you both now and do think I've over analysed it so it's nice to have your inputs and confer. I've only met her once so those of you who've met her more times will know her better; thank you for reassuring me that there's nothing of concern!

I appreciate those of you who've messaged me privately (I'll keep you guys anon ofc)

Offline doyouforgetit

I know what you mean about worrying about her vulnerability. She's a lovely girl and I just want to protect her... as well as fuck her brains out. But you just have to respect her agency- she is an intelligent, grown woman who enjoys sex and is funding her studies from it. Also, it's wonderful to find a young girl who is sincere and completely natural- she doesn't even seem to wear much makeup, if any. I think she's awesome.

Offline a_test_person

@A_test_person and @lewboy, thanks for the honest feedback. I agree with you both now and do think I've over analysed it so it's nice to have your inputs and confer. I've only met her once so those of you who've met her more times will know her better; thank you for reassuring me that there's nothing of concern!

I appreciate those of you who've messaged me privately (I'll keep you guys anon ofc)

No worries dude, I'm glad you took the comment in the intended spirit.

Offline Lewboy

Sorry I only just saw this. Sorry if I came across as rude as well having just read my post back. Glad you didn’t take it personally and yeah, was just a word of advice having seen her about 6/7 times haha.