Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_BustySophie - Croydon-Mitcham Common area  (Read 4470 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5415738) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Saltnpepper

Links

External Link/Members Only

December-2020

Croydon/Mitcham common area. Near the round about on a main road not ideal but there’s a sliding door so discrete enough

Cost
£50 for 15 Mins

Comms
Few whatapp as her signal is bad  Pretty straight forward no issues there. Have seen her multiple times

Girl
Sophie is a very nice down to earth girl who loves a bit of wine which girl don’t. If I could do a review for all the times I’ve seen her they would be all positive. Big girl id say 16-18 is stunning in the face but it reminds me of a school teacher type of vibe. Her secret  weapon is her tits omg they are massive but not over the top they are real and firm . Has a bit of a Gut.

Services
OWO, Protected Sex,Facial,CIM, FK

Have seen Sophie a multiple times and every time it didn’t disappoint. She is nice to talk to intelligent girl who likes to have a bit of fun in her 2nd job. She only works a few days from what I remember. My last punt with her I was greeted at the door as always taken the bedroom medium sized not messy only a bed and chest of draws in there. She asked me to sit down on the bed and ask what do you want I obliged and she got to work. Her OWO and DT is very very good she just wants to please you and make you leave with a smile on your face. She is versatile can be a bit sub or Dom. We shagged in mish, leg on shoulder Doggy and like a side cup straddle if that’s what you call it. To finish she said she wanted it all over her face so I obliged and have done so every single time Ive seen her. She is top slutty punt is that’s what your looking for what you request she will do. Top Punt

Am I going back : Yes

Would I recommend: Yeah if your looking for a slutty English bbw.

Offline ampithestud1

Links

External Link/Members Only

December-2020

Croydon/Mitcham common area. Near the round about on a main road not ideal but there’s a sliding door so discrete enough

Cost
£50 for 15 Mins

Comms
Few whatapp as her signal is bad  Pretty straight forward no issues there. Have seen her multiple times

Girl
Sophie is a very nice down to earth girl who loves a bit of wine which girl don’t. If I could do a review for all the times I’ve seen her they would be all positive. Big girl id say 16-18 is stunning in the face but it reminds me of a school teacher type of vibe. Her secret  weapon is her tits omg they are massive but not over the top they are real and firm . Has a bit of a Gut.

Services
OWO, Protected Sex,Facial,CIM, FK

Have seen Sophie a multiple times and every time it didn’t disappoint. She is nice to talk to intelligent girl who likes to have a bit of fun in her 2nd job. She only works a few days from what I remember. My last punt with her I was greeted at the door as always taken the bedroom medium sized not messy only a bed and chest of draws in there. She asked me to sit down on the bed and ask what do you want I obliged and she got to work. Her OWO and DT is very very good she just wants to please you and make you leave with a smile on your face. She is versatile can be a bit sub or Dom. We shagged in mish, leg on shoulder Doggy and like a side cup straddle if that’s what you call it. To finish she said she wanted it all over her face so I obliged and have done so every single time Ive seen her. She is top slutty punt is that’s what your looking for what you request she will do. Top Punt

Am I going back : Yes

Would I recommend: Yeah if your looking for a slutty English bbw.

Thanks for the review. I've wanted to see this WG but her pricing IMO isn't quite right for the area and what she offers. £20 for OWO and another £20 for CIM and she did confirm these to me over text.

Can you confirm you got both OWO and CIM for £50?

Offline Saltnpepper

Thanks for the review. I've wanted to see this WG but her pricing IMO isn't quite right for the area and what she offers. £20 for OWO and another £20 for CIM and she did confirm these to me over text.

Can you confirm you got both OWO and CIM for £50?

Yeah 100% mate I was a bit baffled as well. I've seen her easily 6-7 times and she hasn't asked for any extras. Maybe she took a liking to me. I was a regular to her mate in the past though Big booty Mimi so that may have helped in my situ. I've been to see her recently and she has put the price up to £60 for 15 min. A lot of the girls are doing that now a bit pricey.

Offline ampithestud1

Yeah 100% mate I was a bit baffled as well. I've seen her easily 6-7 times and she hasn't asked for any extras. Maybe she took a liking to me. I was a regular to her mate in the past though Big booty Mimi so that may have helped in my situ. I've been to see her recently and she has put the price up to £60 for 15 min. A lot of the girls are doing that now a bit pricey.

Thanks. She must've really liked you to drop £40 from her price!

Did you confirm with her before the meet that you wanted OWO and CIM and she still stated the price was £50?

Offline Donnywonders

She walked in on me when bbW Jemma was gobbling down on my cock. I eyed her up
And asked her if she’ll join. She said maybe next time. Definitely on the hitlist.

Offline Saltnpepper

She walked in on me when bbW Jemma was gobbling down on my cock. I eyed her up
And asked her if she’ll join. She said maybe next time. Definitely on the hitlist.

:lol: I remember when you said , yeah I thought it was her. She can suck good dick mate trust me. I went to see Jemma off of your review . I wasnt disappointed got a quick blow & go.