Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual.Beatrice in Bristol  (Read 507 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems to have a nice set of tits  :rose: but claims to be a 14 yet a Premium Top-Class Model:sarcastic:

Hidden AW feedback though.  :scare:

Offline rudolph hucker

+ a lot of Romanian whores list their profile names in the same manner, with a full stop between the first and second names. I wouldn't....... :hi:

''What is your favourite TV programme..............BBC'' nah! she's a wrong 'un.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 04:25:54 pm by rudolph hucker »

Offline Roth

+ a lot of Romanian whores list their profile names in the same manner, with a full stop between the first and second names. I wouldn't....... :hi:

Yep agree. I smell Romanian even though she says she's British.  :scare:

Offline Qwerty

Her profile text appears here:

External Link/Members Only

and about 95 other places, according to Google - did a search on "I enjoy what I do so here is your chance to be with someone that perhaps you would not otherwise meet. "

vw

Her profile text appears here:

and about 95 other places, according to Google - did a search on "I enjoy what I do so here is your chance to be with someone that perhaps you would not otherwise meet. "
any good plagiariser knows you should spin it first, all the Romanian pimps do hence their profiles sound fucked up.

Paste one of your reviews in to this spinner for amusement value !  You will end up with a Romanian review !

Offline HawkG

...claims to be a 14 ...

Glad I read that twice.

I missed the indefinite article on the first view  :thumbsdown:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Glad I read that twice.

I missed the indefinite article on the first view  :thumbsdown:

:D