Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisey_Haze  (Read 717 times)

Offline shyboy1

Hi. I wonder if any of the West Country boys can help me with a bit of info. I’m heading to Truro for a couple of days on business and have seen this girl External Link/Members Only
She looks and sounds almost perfect so can anyone tell me if it’s too good to be true?
Any tips on good Sp’s around Truro or safe Hotels to book (if allowed) would be appreciated.
Cheers
SB

vw

Doesn't look too hot on her verification photo.

Daisy_Haze
External Link/Members Only
British 🇬🇧
Cornwall / St Austell, Bodmin, Newquay, Truro, Comborne
£150/h (incall)
£160/h (outcall)
O̶W̶O̶  CIM  Facials  Swallow  Anal
Hidden Image/Members Only

This photo has been on another profile in the past

Will try and remember who
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 10:06:56 am by vw »

Offline shyboy1

Doesn't look too hot on her verification photo.

This photo has been on another profile in the past

Will try and remember who
Crikey! Thanks VW.
That does look a bit rough. It’s true what they say “ if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is”
Wish I was better with the tech so I could dig this stuff up myself but I’m grateful for your efforts  :thumbsup:

Offline KeenKernow87

I’ve seen her recently, was only a a car meet BJ so didn’t review, I live too far from her and didn’t want to shell out for a hotel as I wasn’t expecting much, I wouldn’t call her big, just curvy, with nice tits, she looks good dolled up and I’ve got to say her oral was fantastic

Offline shyboy1

I’ve seen her recently, was only a a car meet BJ so didn’t review, I live too far from her and didn’t want to shell out for a hotel as I wasn’t expecting much, I wouldn’t call her big, just curvy, with nice tits, she looks good dolled up and I’ve got to say her oral was fantastic
Thanks for that info. I’m torn now, maybe i should TOFTT give her a chance and see what happens. Her pg pics look quite good but I realise they can be misleading but it’s attitude I’m more worried about.
Perhaps I should broaden the search.
SB

Offline Hardpunt2

The picture with the red collar definitely looks familiar. Sure I've seen it on another profile.

Offline shyboy1

Been having another look at AW and this girl has caught my eye - External Link/Members Only
Sounds very good on profile but surprised to find no info on here, are you Cornish boys trying to keep her to yourselfs? :)
Any info on her would be appreciated.  :hi:
SB

JV547845

The picture with the red collar definitely looks familiar. Sure I've seen it on another profile.

Me too. I think she makes a new profile each year so she can claim she's 18 again.  She must be  in her early 20s by now.