Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Small Baby Kitty - Hounslow  (Read 940 times)

Offline Often Visitor

Does anyone know what has happened to this SP External Link/Members Only seems to have been gone a long time

Offline Fuzzyduck

It's been less than 2 months since her AW profile was accessed. I wouldn't say that's a long time.

Offline Often Visitor

That was when she last logged in I messaged her about 3 months ago and got no reply and on the basis that I have seen her a number of times she would have replied I think

Offline Fuzzyduck

That was when she last logged in I messaged her about 3 months ago and got no reply and on the basis that I have seen her a number of times she would have replied I think

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe she doesn't keep the numbers of punters. Maybe she decided to block you. There could be a bunch of reasons why she might have taken a couple of months off and there's little point speculating TBH.

Offline Often Visitor

Thanks for the input but I have been seeing her for 3 years so I dont think she would have any reason to block hopefully someone can shed some light

Offline arrow0404

Offline Bigboy247

I’ve been texting her - no response. Maybe on a long break.
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the input but I have been seeing her for 3 years so I dont think she would have any reason to block hopefully someone can shed some light

Why do you think she's obliged or you're owed any priority of contact?
This is a job (of last resort) for most SPs, others are forced into it, so why your sense of entitlement?