Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tightest WGs ( A-level and Pussy)  (Read 3068 times)

Online James3465smith

Hello Lads,
Could I get some recommendations regarding the tightest WGs in London or within 1 hour Travel, Preferably do anal and must be size 12 or under. Big tits and a big arse are big bonuses too. Nothing is like a very tight grip when you're pounding away.
Cheers
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 04:33:33 pm by James3465smith »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I saw Tayla Brazil a few months ago. She's away at the moment but she should be back in February/March. Her pussy was one of the tightest I've experienced. It was amazing!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=8918

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Jonestown

Kat at HoD is as tight as a mouse's ear, but she is a stick insect and doesn't do anal as far as I know.

Online James3465smith

Any new recommendations? specially for tight anal

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Any new recommendations? specially for tight anal

Unless someone is suffering from a medical condition all anal sphincters are tight.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline peter jb

Unless someone is suffering from a medical condition all anal sphincters are tight.

You obviously haven’t tried Maggie21 back in the distant past 😂

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Not all medical conditions are obvious. At a party I attended a year or so ago there was a well known anal provider who was telling the guys she could manage any size cock up her ass as she had a condition called ???????. Unfortunately I can't remember the name but that was the reason I put in the caveat on my comment
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Online akauya

I remember Maggie21, she was a great shag. She accommodated half of London punters up her bum at the time. Lovely girl.

Edit: What a shame, for some reason my review of Maggie21 (and many others) is gone  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 04:07:34 pm by akauya »

Online kungpo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Expensive but Chinese Eva is very tight, possibly the tightest WG I've seen, to be expected from a 23 year old Chinese student I guess. She does not allow sex with large sizes and decided I was too big after literally 4 thrusts in missionary. :dash:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 08:06:07 am by kungpo »