Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet  (Read 902 times)

Offline Bluebird187

What's everyone's opinion on vivastreet profiles?

I had one of my first punts with Evelyn/bahare via vivastreet which actually turned out to be good but ive got a feeling that the majority of the profiles on there could be either fake or are more than likely to be Romanians...

What do you guys think?  I have included a recent link below as an example... She looks stunning but I always get the feeling that it'll be a bait and switch job ...

External Link/Members Only

np500

My first punt was off there, she's gone now, it was by the bmw car franchise , in block of new flats, across the road, saw her 3 times , then found a w and boy did I learn how good that little polish girl realy was, think there's a lot of shit on all sites, as I've just said on an other thread, warn them up front that you've been b&s and will walk if thay are not who thay say thay are. If thay are  who thay say , thay  will be fine, if thay hang up you've dodged a bullet . Honesty is the best excuse to leave.

Offline Bluebird187

Cheers for the good advice Red, my first punt was actually a b&s and I let it happen, next time I think I'll be wiser and will just walk away.

More praise for this forum though, as I  said when I started posting my first few punts were terrible but since finding this site, I haven't had a bad one. :thumbsup:

np500

My b&s was my 4th or 5th, punt, penarth rd, diagonal corner to the black and white cafe, profile stunning model, woman opened the door in the dark , went in as you do, in to room and a middle aged , no figure , going bald, believe me , I thought she would show me to the room ware the model resided, while asking me in Broken  English do I want 30 mins or an hour she dropped her skirt to the ground, I shit my self again and fled, thank god I'd not handed any money over which went to show how shit she was. All part of the learning curve I like to think ?

Offline Bluebird187

Yeah definitely, that sounds pretty bad.. When I arrived at the door and got taken to a room I just realised it was a different girl but she was still quite attractive so that's probably why I went through with it. When you book someone, that's the girl you're expecting to see so it's always going to be disappointing when another face answers the door whether they're attractive or not!

Offline ledley

A good vivastreet tip is to save numbers and names in your punting phone. It helps drown out the duplicates, allows you to store and remember the bad wgs (ive had my share through vivastreet) and eventually you can tie all vivastreet profiles up with the adultwork profiles. Takes a bit of time and effort but if you like punting as much as i do its worth it.

Oh and a final tip, in some cases (for whatever reason) where a wg has a profile on both viva and AW they often charge slightly more on the viva profile e.g yaya used to be £50 on AW but £60 on viva but when i turned up and said 30 mins i would hand over £50 with no question (other wgs do it too)  :unknown:

Offline HughJardon

A good vivastreet tip is to save numbers and names in your punting phone. It helps drown out the duplicates, allows you to store and remember the bad wgs (ive had my share through vivastreet) and eventually you can tie all vivastreet profiles up with the adultwork profiles. Takes a bit of time and effort but if you like punting as much as i do its worth it.

Oh and a final tip, in some cases (for whatever reason) where a wg has a profile on both viva and AW they often charge slightly more on the viva profile e.g yaya used to be £50 on AW but £60 on viva but when i turned up and said 30 mins i would hand over £50 with no question (other wgs do it too)  :unknown:

+1

I always use Viva-street as a secondary search, to maybe get more Intel on that said Ho or get more pictures of her etc
Since Adultwork ID tagging was introduced this has revolutionized how we track and review girls nowadays, so this is always the popular option.
Id say the more mediums the better, thinking back to years gone by when we had to get Ads out of the local rag, or display cards in Phone boxes we've never had it so good