Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any thoughts on Welsh Milf or Bbw Paige  (Read 634 times)

Offline jollyjollyroger

Hi gents. Anybody got any experience with any off these girls. They are both from the brymawr area and just wondering if any of you people have seen or heard of these. They both got good reviews on aw I have messaged the pair of them good comms Paige not the quickest in replying but still seems pleasant enough. Any thoughts please

Offline Corus Boy

Offline jollyjollyroger

Hi gents. Anybody got any experience with any off these girls. They are both from the brymawr area and just wondering if any of you people have seen or heard of these. They both got good reviews on aw I have messaged the pair of them good comms Paige not the quickest in replying but still seems pleasant enough. Any thoughts please

LEX /www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=4085037

BBW Paige /www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=4496267

1 review(s) found for WELSH-MILF linked to in above post (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)
1 review(s) found for BBWPaigeRox linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline jollyjollyroger

« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 12:04:17 pm by jollyjollyroger »

Offline Razor Boy

I saw Paige about 5 months ago. She was a really nice girl, a bit shy to start with but once warmed up was good. She is a big girl, I would say size 20 and quite short, but those boobs are awesome  :dance:
Gave a good deep blow job and I will be going to see her again when I can get some good hidden spare time  ;)
She was good VFM also.
Took me a little time to find her place so ask for good directions if you go there...the sat nav took me up the road not down the road  :dash: