Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Anu, Worcester Park  (Read 10738 times)

6 review(s) for Indian_Anu (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline drwho

External Link/Members Only
£70 30 mins

Attractive Friendly Indian MILF. A bit of a tummy, otherwise good body and large tits.
No holds barred as far as I pushed it. Let me cum twice in a 30 minute booking.

From the look of the gallery I was a bit afraid this could be a fat ugly one, but I was pleasantly surprised as we met outside her property.
She looked nice in the dress she was wearing in a yummy mummy kind of way (late 30s I'd say)

Firstly I'd had phone connection problems with her (calls going to voicemail and texts being delayed)
She blamed the network in her location. My 3 punting SIM was also struggling to get a signal when outside her house.

In person she talks a lot (and admitted this)
I was afraid of timewasting tactics, but as it turned out she was generous with her time.

After a shower she asked me to help undress her.
Her tits are big and I was expecting them to be droopy. When the bra was off I was delighted at how natural but firm they were.
Undeniably a bit of a tummy down there, which detracted from the experience, but the rest of the body is in good shape, and I've seen much much worse.

She doesn't over do the fake screams, but lets out a quiet gasp when we're getting down to it (nice touch, though of course it's an act)
No holding back on French Kissing, OWO, RO and a couple of positions.

Thought that was it when she popped out to get some water.
Thankfully she returned straight away (as did my hard-on which she noticed so offered a round 2)
For me a Round 2 is one of the ultimates for a 30 minute booking.
I don't always have enough time for this even if on offer, but when it happens it feels like an extra special service.

In the small talk earlier to her I'd mentioned I had to take care of the cooking that night and said I sometimes found frozen pizza a life saver.
The weirdest experience came at the end when she went to her freezer and drew out 3 frozen pizzas and offered me one to take home. I declined, but quite touching that she made the offer.

A nice lady, quite sexy, but probably £10 too much for me to consider going back, at least not for a while when I can see Petite Indian Nadia for £60

Offline Sunny

How tall is she? Dress size? Nice ass?

Offline drwho

I'm not the greatest judge of these things, but I'd say

About 5 ft 7 ins
Size 14?
Nice enough ass (big tits, but relatively small ass)

Offline Mr Farkyhars

A
bout 5 ft 7 ins
Size 14?
Nice enough ass (big tits, but relatively small ass)

:thumbsup:

Offline precso

Anyone seen her recently ? looks like a good one!

Offline hogcatcher

Ive seen her last week. Will do a review soon!

Offline Topmanhardon

Hi Young Indian,

When you get the chance, please leave your reply.

Really want to meet and fuck this one but it's on the other side of London so don't want it to be a potentially wasted journey..

Cheers pal.

sean70

Hi Young Indian,

When you get the chance, please leave your reply.

Really want to meet and fuck this one but it's on the other side of London so don't want it to be a potentially wasted journey..

Cheers pal.

Hi mate ... I have seen Anu three times the last being about 14 moths ago. Her pics are accurate as is the description from others, dress size etc. All services are accurate, lovely personality and all in all a very good punt!

Offline Baxter63

I've noticed her for some time but the OWO charge of £40 put me off.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125