Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexsandra24 - North Acton  (Read 1695 times)

55 review(s) for xALEKSANDRA24x (50 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Nutella

Writing this review on my phone so im sorry for any typos or lack of format.
External Link/Members Only

Comms : going through my hotlist and i was looking for some quality gfe service due to my previous negative experience with a romanian sp. Saw her on my hotlist (thank you UKP for making it easier for me to do my research on sp's and their services) and tried to call her. She picked up and we agreed on the time.

Location. Clean flat in North Acton. Dont know about parking since i didnt drive.

Went for 30 mins for £70 which she was happy for. Think there was a friend of her idk who that i saw entering the flat when i was leaving. If its true then id advice agaisnt seeing her cause shes ugly.

The girl : facially ok. Not drop dead gorgeous or reminds me of any celebrities. Extremely cheerful and friendly. Good body, slim, bum is ok but maybe too small for me but i still enjoyed her. Like all other reports here, she aims to please. And she did. She can speak english very well. He hair is short and beautiful. Natural C cup and firm which was a huge plus. Tight and wet pussy, clean shaved.

The punt : I went for oral, DT, CIM(my very first), RO, CG and mish. Started with her on her knee to make me go hard. Uses wet wipes but very minimal so i dont mind. Her technique was really good. Sloppy and wet bj, slow and nice. Didnt mention DT before but she was good at it and it felt good! Laid down on the bed for more OWO and thennnnn popped for CIM! It felt really good and i can see her smiling to give me my first CIM. Sucked every inch of my cum and went to the toilet to clean herself. Came back and offered me a drink which i accepted and laid down next to me for a quick chat. After that she went down on me again to get me hard, used wet wipes to clean me first. Then i switched to go down on her. Since i was happy with her bj and cim, i decided to go the xtra mile and repay the favour. Moaned hard and long and eventually came while clenching my head with her thighs (ouch). Popped the condom on and rode me for CG while i sucked het tits and then i took over to increase the speed a little. Laid her down and did mish untill time is up but i didnt pop cause it might take a while and i didnt want to go over the time paid. Shouldnt have asked her about the time but i hate being told 'you have 5 mins left'. It takes me a while to pop again so i told her its not her fault. Had a chat while dressing up and asked her if her bday was coming up. She just turned a year older a fee days ago and gave me a hug before i left.

Would i return? Yes but i want to explore a little bit more.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 04:51:35 pm by Nutella »