Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Organic Remedies Baker st ... Lovely Ruby  (Read 3734 times)

Offline Rupert

Went there on Tuesday paid and asked to see the girls first Tina was with a customer so Tara young slim hot Chinese girl and Jean shorts looked bet sexy, the Ruby early 30 but nice figure and sexy back dress.

I went for Tara as the shorts did it for, she came in and started the massage good English, but then the boss came in and said I am very sorry but Tara has booking in 15 mins with another customer as she thought I was  that customer. She said you can have Ruby, i wasn't vey happy and said no but i want to see Tara, she again apologised and said it's her fault but Ruby is very popular and good try her. She noticed I was to happy about this and gave me £5 back so I said ok I'll try.

I'm actually happy I did as Ruby was still very hot and nice body. She started the massage  and asked first time i said no ive cone here many times usually with Lily. then started massage and after a bit playing with my balls for a bit asked me turn over and said what you usually do with Lily I said b2b and she replied sex, sometimes I said.

She said 60 for sex I opted for b2b for 40 she agreed and performed a very sensual b2b with kissing playing with dfk.
She allowed touching ever where and finger went straight in.
After cleaned me up and she had a shower have me a head massage and I showered paid went out happy. Told her sex next time she smiled and said ok I work mon- Thurs.

Need to try Tara to as I'm certain same service may be available.

Offline hawai5o

They always quote £60 for FS but will accept £50.

Been there few years ago and had a very pretty Chiinese student ,can't remember the name ,who wanted the usual opening up price of £60 ,told  her not interested ,then she accepted £50.
Not very comfy fucking on a massage table .

peter296

Not very comfy fucking on a massage table .

would you say its better than going to a wg, if you want fs? As, i have has fs in a massage parlour before, and didn't mind the table, that wasn't a factor haha.

Offline hawai5o

For FS going to  a WG  or to  a parlor is a better deal and more VFM.

peter296

For FS going to  a WG  or to  a parlor is a better deal and more VFM.

To a wg or to a parlours? Which one was it?

Offline hawai5o

You do find WGS in Parlours .

Online Jonestown

would you say its better than going to a wg, if you want fs? As, i have has fs in a massage parlour before, and didn't mind the table, that wasn't a factor haha.

If you want sex go and see a wg, there you'll get a the full menu for £70+ for 30 mins. In a massage place you are going to pay £30 + £60+ and then you might not get all the add ons, like ow/owo, RO, fk/Dfk, etc.

Offline Likesvariety

The advantage of a TCM is that it is basically a brothel, with several women working.  Apart from TCMs, such places are rare in Central London.  It is good to be able to turn up on spec to have your balls drained.