Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another beautiful meeting with michelle_independent  (Read 3104 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline viktor1080

She has been rated many times on this website over the past 18 months I have seen her thrice before and again it was the best meeting...

She is the one not to be missed...

Place: 8/10 (I always ask her to move to central London)

Looks: 10/10 (Clean and pretty)

Service: 11/10 (She knows by now what I want and is delivered with great perfection)

Overall I am a fan.....see you again soon Michelle  :yahoo:

Offline herbie007

Glad you had a good time Viktor.

I have been wanting to see Michelle for ages, the only thing that has kept me away is where she lives.

If I remember rightly she did mention she was thinking of moving closer to Central London.

What does she say when you ask her ?  :drinks:

vorian

She has been rated many times on this website over the past 18 months I have seen her thrice before and again it was the best meeting...

Service: 11/10 (She knows by now what I want and is delivered with great perfection)

I know she gets mentioned a lot and I like her look, may I ask what is it that you find sets her apart.

Offline viktor1080

Well, Michele does live far but if you take the train from the Liverpool Street it is 15-20 mins....zone4....she finds Central London too Noisy..

I find Michelle better than other girls for many reasons...She looks pretty, speaks good conversation English more than that understands jokes...she is a good listener so if you tell her something in the first meeting next meeting she will remember it....I saw her after 9 months but she exactly remebered everything I LIKE....also the willingness to be involved in the act and then deliver the whole performance sets her apart...hope this answers I think I have never regretted my £100 after visiting Michelle..

vorian

Well, Michele does live far but if you take the train from the Liverpool Street it is 15-20 mins....zone4....she finds Central London too Noisy..

I find Michelle better than other girls for many reasons...She looks pretty, speaks good conversation English more than that understands jokes...she is a good listener so if you tell her something in the first meeting next meeting she will remember it....I saw her after 9 months but she exactly remebered everything I LIKE....also the willingness to be involved in the act and then deliver the whole performance sets her apart...hope this answers I think I have never regretted my £100 after visiting Michelle..

I think I will have to make contact and make the trip, it seems from what I have read she has a very professional, customer service focused attitude which does appeal to me. Thanks for the feedback :hi:

Sorry I should ask, what is her kissing like, makes a big difference to me

Offline viktor1080

She is proper DFK, also good thing she always uses mouthwash before she sees you..

Offline NIK

Yes, Nicoletta has these exact same qualities. Trouble is she's so much more expensive than Michelle. However if Michelle did move more centrally I assume she would have to increase her prices?

I will be in London again in just over a month and would love to see Michelle. Once again unfortunately money will be very tight and it might seem crazy spending £200 on Nicoletta (assuming she's available), but even if money were no object I simply can't be arsed with the travelling in my old age. When I've spent a couple of hours travelling to get to London the last thing I want to do is spend much more time on a train. Nicoletta is within walking distance of areas I usually stay, and that's also a big plus to me these days.

Once upon a time I enjoyed the travelling as part of the excitement leading up to a punt. Now in my old age I just find it a bind!
I think what finally did for me was travelling on a very crowded district line train to Barking a few years ago to see Charlie 118 / Pissy Galore. I chose of all times a Friday afternoon and it was a complete pain in the arse.
Back in 2000 I travelled from central London to Caterham for a two girl punt, but that was in the heydays of my punting career when travelling and discovering the unknown was all part of the thrill. Fourteen years and hundreds of punts down the line the thrill is long gone!   :cry:

Offline smiths

Her link for info purposes is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only As to her location it obviously depends where the punter is coming from.

Offline intpro

Seeing her tomorrow for the first time tomorrow, really looking forward to it.

sir_david

You definitely won’t regret it and  .  .  .

.  .  .  you’ll have the long journey to savour the anticipation!!

password02

Hope all goes well - I have seen Michelle several times since early last year and she delivers every time.

Great attitude and totally stunning. great owo and great kisser - a true Gold/Platinum Standard AW girl