Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: June, Thai woman in Preston (since moved to Blackpool)  (Read 3204 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5776260) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline scutty brown

Since seeing this girl she's moved to Blackpool and changed phone number
Current profiles are
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
both with a phone number 07958609971 / +447958609971
External Link/Members Only  phone 07368680769
The profile I contacted  her on was on the "Massage" section of Vivastreet, now gone, phone 07368680769

Commuting home from work, fancied a massage. Decided to try one of the recent new additions to VS in Preston and this girl replied first.
Easy to get to, terraced house off the east end of New Hall Lane with plenty of parking in the car park of an adjacent playing field.
I've visited other girls there before Covid - its used by Thai tourers, usually two at a time.

Comms good, easy instructions by text.

On arrival she opened the door dressed in black lace wrap-around. Told me to remove shoes and ushered me upstairs (There were already two pairs of size ten shoes showing, its only a 2-bed house so unless the other girl was doing MMF then there's a bloke hidden downstairs)
Initially some confusion as to which room we were using - the other girl claimed the one we initially entered, but eventually resolved.

June offered two services - £80 for massage & HE, £120 full service. I really was too tired for FS, but paid the £120 in hope anyway.
June herself is around 5'4", size 10ish, C/D cup with soft natural (?) tits and large flat areolea. She says she's aged 40 but could pass for late 20's.
We stripped, she gave me a pretty hard back massage with a heck of a lot of tissue manipulation - in retrospect I should have stuck with her doing that and forgot the FS. But after a while she told me to roll over, stuck a condom on me and went for oral. I wanted her to sit on my face and go for a 69, but she refused: "no licking, its extra". I tried getting a reaction by sucking her tits - nothing, like licking a potato sack.
After a few minutes she climbed on board and tried energetic cow girl, but to be quite blunt I couldn't feel a thing through the condom - possibly partly due to the amount of oil she'd thrown around, including on the condom (yes I know, but I wasn't there to lecture). All felt mechanistic and by-the-numbers.
So I told her to just give me a hand job. This started OK, but went downhill rapidly. Why do so many girls insist on pulling on your balls as they wank you? It just fucking hurts. I told her to give up. I got dressed and left.
Checked the time as I left - I'd been there 40 minutes, despite which she'd made it clear she thought time was up.

Difficult to know whether this should be neutral or negative, finally stuck with neutral as at least she's OK to look at and is clean and doesn't smell. Just a bit useless.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 12:27:39 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Dekkers

External Link/Members Only

Looks like this is the same girl, I haven’t been but didn’t get the impression that fs was on the cards.

Offline scutty brown

The advert you linked to has gone already, but she has been back to the house
Several girls have rotated through it in the last few months, along with a TS. Their profiles all state "Ribbleton" as the location, with any maps showing a location at the east end of New Hall Lane
FS is available from all of them as far as I know - they've a habit of running multiple profiles, some offering massage, some FS.
You're possibly on dodgy ground there though - some of the girls have had no English at all, bit unusual for a Thai
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 04:22:03 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Dekkers

That Profile has been there for a while too, must be watching this site  :unknown:

Not thinking of visiting myself, didn’t feel right with the comms.

Offline scutty brown

That Profile has been there for a while too, must be watching this site  :unknown:

Not thinking of visiting myself, didn’t feel right with the comms.

To be honest the setup there doesn't seem right