Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Illicitencounters - an in depth review  (Read 3076 times)

Offline WKD123

Yes, Yes, I know this site is for Punters looking for WGs but we also consider SA and SB here, and although there have been a few mentions of illicitencounters.com on this illustrious forum, not a lot of detail. So, purely in the interests of research and to assist my fellow punters in evaluating whether this website is pure shite or worth a visit, I volunteered myself to conduct an experiment.

For those who cannot be arsed to read my extensive report, my summary conclusion is: don't waste your time or money.

For those who have a little time to spare please read on.

I signed up to IE with a small discount for a three month trial, not having any particular expectations. An initial query to the admin, I was assured that every profile was carefully vetted and if I wanted to unsubscribe from their recurring subscription, just send an email.  Which I duly did. This was their reply:

"pease (sic!) rest assured that we do our very best to determine that every profile on the site, male or female, is genuine. We do not create and populate the site with fake profiles, and myself and the rest of the customer service team work diligently to ensure that all members who sign up to the site are genuine. We've worked hard over the years to build up our reputation and we would not jeopardise this by creating fake profiles to lure anyone to the site. However, scammers are unfortunately now all too common in the realm of online dating but we do our utmost to keep our genuine members as safe as possible. When a new profile is created on the site, prior to it being approved, it is checked over by a member of the admin team. Any new females who state in their profile that they are looking for something other than what the site was intended for is removed immediately. Whereas profiles which raise any alarm bells are tagged straight away so we can monitor their behaviour on the site and if our suspicions are correct, are once again quickly removed. We also have a Report button located on every profile so if you suspect that a profile may not be genuine, please do not hesitate to click the button and we'll promptly look into their activity on the site."

What a load of bullshit!  Read on.

Initial impressions were that this site was very similar to all the others - a whole bunch of automatically generated profiles, either "bots" or a warehouse full of people on minimal wage making contact or churning out fake profiles. Ho Hum, no surprise there. I duly churned out my own messages on a regular basis and I think, in truth, there might be just a very small handful of genuine women registered who are looking for a discrete affair. However...

The first sniff of interest was from a curious lady who appeared to be only interested in public school educated men. Seriously?  The second, third and fourth requested my picture password and then blanked me when I asked for theirs in return. I engaged with a lady who told me that if I couldn't find the time to visit her in the evenings then I had no life. "Hallo?" this site is about discrete affairs, not rocking the boat, so how the fuck am I supposed to find an excuse for regular evening visits?

Next was a rather aggressive looking lady where we started to swap picture passwords, but I got quite ill (not from looking at her face!) and logging on a couple of days later found myself with a string of messages just containing a load of question marks and was then blocked. Next up was someone who ended up looking for £500 for a 3 hour meet in Central London. Fuck that for a game of soldiers - I'd rather use SA or or SB where at least you have some idea of what you are getting into.

Then came "Lucy" - ahhh, dear Lucy.  A broken hearted 22 year old, desperate to fuck older men for fun. Working part time in a well known burger chain, Lucy invited me to her place for some "fun". I connected on WhatsApp, Telegram and was pleased with what I saw, but somehow it didn't ring true and I suspect a couple of 12 year olds having a fucking laugh stealing these profile pictures so they can prank desperate old fuckers like me.

Up next was a lovely lady who was well into being a Dom and we had a great email exchange - Goddess Danica with emails such as "Are you there Slave?", "I'm waiting for your answer, Slave", "Nice to meet you..my name is Danica but i want you address Me Goddess Danica as your respect to Me being your mistress Majesty!.." with a picture attached. Quite pretty if that really is her. Then it moved onto signing the 'contract' which to be fair was reasonably well written and might well be the thing that you agree to verbally, 'stop' words, etc. The catch?  Ah well, I needed to pay £75 to seal the deal. When I claimed that I didn't have PayPal, I was asked if I could pay in BitCoin.  Well versed in technology, these scammers.

The final scam before my subscription ran out was extremely well thought through.  In summary (I sense you are getting bored), desperate housewife wants someone to dominate them, meet up as strangers in a hotel but is particular about the 'accessories' that will make this work. Can't (obviously) buy them herself so I have to order them from a friend (in France) who will only take bank transfers. Pretty much knew that as soon as I transferred any money the long conversation on Telegram would end and indeed it did (I really strung this one out with a low value Euro transfer as part of my research investment).

In summary, and no surprises, IE is just like ever other site and works on the principle that little brain will take over from main brain and lead you to believe that there are hundreds of women out there, desperate to change their humdrum, boring sex life for an illicit encounter but at the end of the day, it's all bollocks.  An hour with one of my favourite, reliable, WGs invested instead in order to report back to you, my fellow punters.

Secret Benefits - here I come!  (At least there seems to be some partial success for the investment)

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the excellent review and for sharing your experiences. One to avoid  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Offline martin1964

My experience is totally the opposite, but it comes with a health warning that I was last on the site in 2015.

I first started there in 2012 and met about 10 different women for initial "coffee" meetings and of those I went onto have relationships with 5 of them. Two of them were one offs, of the other three, one lasted six months, the other 18 months and the final one lasted five years, it only ended because she unexpectedly died, had she still been around there is no reason to think that it wouldn't still be going.

The pros for me were that it is free sex other than the cost of hotel rooms and associated travel etc and you get to know the person as times goes on. The downside is that you need to synchronise two diaries as she might not always be available when you are and there is the constant worry about her husband/partner finding out and then finding you.

As I say totally different experience to the OP but my time on there was a long time ago. No doubt it's changed a lot in time.

Offline victor989

Cheers for this investigation. I've always considered these kind of sites to be scams and am just surprised
that anyone falls for it.

Several years ago the Ashley-Madison site was hacked and the scam details the hackers revealed was so surprising
that I still wonder if I misread it. It revealed there was only 1 real woman per 3000 subscribers and the founder of AM
claimed to have had an affair thru it but had really only seen a prostitute at a hotel. Then of course there were the tragic
suicides that followed when prominent names were revealed.   

Offline Ahalfa Carling

My experience is totally the opposite, but it comes with a health warning that I was last on the site in 2015.

I first started there in 2012 and met about 10 different women for initial "coffee" meetings and of those I went onto have relationships with 5 of them. Two of them were one offs, of the other three, one lasted six months, the other 18 months and the final one lasted five years, it only ended because she unexpectedly died, had she still been around there is no reason to think that it wouldn't still be going.

The pros for me were that it is free sex other than the cost of hotel rooms and associated travel etc and you get to know the person as times goes on. The downside is that you need to synchronise two diaries as she might not always be available when you are and there is the constant worry about her husband/partner finding out and then finding you.

As I say totally different experience to the OP but my time on there was a long time ago. No doubt it's changed a lot in time.

Had a similar "OK" experience when I was on IE about 10 years ago.
Ended up having a 18 month relationship with a lady who was going through a particularly messy divorce (as was I at the time) and things just sort of clicked.

Sadly, she had other issues in her life that I was unable to help her with, and as a result things just fell apart.

Not been back on there since

Offline Stevelondon

Thank you for that.

I have never been on any of these sites and never will.
The only illicit encounters I ever experienced were in the good old days of Craigslist and yonks back with one or two modelling listings sites.
Yes money changed hands but more in the way of booking a room, dinners or drinks etc.
It all seems like too much hard work nowadays or its me just getting old and can't be arsed with the chase anymore.

Offline akauya

Interesting report OP. Thanks for that.

I used to belong to a similar site, LovingLinks, years ago and I had good success on that one. The website had (or perhaps still has) a sister forum (very much like UKP) where much of the action took place. I had three relationships off LovingLinks, one a very long one (over 10 years). Because of my long term lover we left the site as we no longer needed it. When my long term relationship ended I tried to re-join but it had become something like you describe Illicit Encounter to be. So didn't bother anymore.

One thing I learned is that there are plenty of married women as desperate as some men looking for intimacy and affection away from the marital home.

Well done you though; takes a strong will to go through all the hassle of testing those sites and dealing with bots and scammers. 

Offline PumpDump

One thing I learned is that there are plenty of married women as desperate as some men looking for intimacy and affection away from the marital home.

Where do we find them though?! I see a lot of them dropping their darlings off at school, walking back to their empty house  in their tight fitting lycra pants and puffa jackets. Would love to find a way to get an invite back home with them while hubby is out working!

Offline oddson1970

Where do we find them though?! I see a lot of them dropping their darlings off at school, walking back to their empty house  in their tight fitting lycra pants and puffa jackets. Would love to find a way to get an invite back home with them while hubby is out working!
Good question , a bit like finding the elephants graveyard.Either that or wishful thinking that there are lots of young hotties giving it up for free to us randy old codgers

Offline JPin

I was on IE for about a month last summer and found it pretty fruitful. Paying £100+ for a subscription gave me the motivation to really go for it and make sure I got my money's worth. I met three women off there, and one ended up becoming a regular bit of fun for about eight months. Proper lithe little 40+ milf she was. Shame that came to an end, but life had to move on..

There were definitely a lot of bots/scams, so that "vetting process" spiel they gave you is bollocks. One in particular (that was clearly too good to be true, but my dick wanted to believe it) kept me going for a while until she started asking for money. Blocked her straight away after that.

With IE, my experience was that you have to be willing to put some work in and sift through all the neurotic housewives, the ones who have way too high an opinion of themselves, the ugly ones and the timewasters. Sounds like a lot of work, I know, and probably is for most punters.

Overall, I enjoyed the experience and would potentially go back on there one day. But not right now.

Offline WKD123

Well, I guess you are probably younger and better looking than me.  I put in a daily effort to contact those who looked like a good match and no surprise that after my subscription ended, I get a lot of virtual kisses, gifts, messages etc.

Just for reference, this is the bitch trying to scam people out of their money - a very clever and enticing dialogue but ultimately wants you to transfer money....

Calls herself "Laura"

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline fredhiggins

OP you've done a great service to everyone.

Offline expeller

Remember it is free for women and they do not know how much it costs for men.