Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top Thai Mora  (Read 4703 times)

22 review(s) for Mora x (18 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/TopThai+Mora

She seems to be based in London now, I saw her on a couple of tours in Bristol.

I normally prefer younger women, but her pics looked tempting.  No face pics though, and I soon found out why: her face does show her age (she's in her 40's).  In fact, when she opened the door, I assumed I'd been the victim of a bait-and-switch and nearly walked!  But when she stripped off, I knew that I had the right woman, those pictures are accurate.  She has the body of a woman half her age - and a very slim and fit one at that (she claims to be dress size 8, but I would have guessed a 6).

Her tits looked great, but were falsies and rather hard.  Didn't bother me, I like a nice-looking pair and I'm not too fussy about how that effect is achieved.  She didn't kiss, but was otherwise enthusiastic, we went straight into a 69 (with OWO).  She certainly enjoyed that, she came on my face!  Pretty sure it was genuine, I was in a good position to check it out in detail.  Then on to sex in mish, doggy and cowgirl, with massages between pops - she is actually a good masseuse, probably professionally trained.

I had a good time, and went back for a second session.  On that occasion I declined her offer of a shower (I thought I was clean enough) and didn't get OWO - that was how I learned an important lesson, always use a WG's shower even if you don't actually need it!  And, yes, she came on my face again, she obviously really enjoys receiving oral.

Experience has taught me that a pretty face really doesn't matter much, what does matter is a hot body and a positive attitude, and Mora certainly has both of those.  If you're not one of those who insist on kissing or natural boobs, I can definitely recommend her.  And don't assume the massage is just a timewasting tactic, she really knows what she's doing.