Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love Anastazja x - Heathrow - Milf for lunch time P&D  (Read 1393 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5624536) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bikingpunter

Been a while since I’ve had the time to write up a review.

So Anastazja has been my go to for when I’m after a lunch time P&D during work hours when she’s in Heathrow and she delivers well.

Location: Heathrow apartment old office complex next to the McDonalds. Clean tidy room with mirrored wardrobe

Prices: 15mins £40 and 30mins £60

SP: Milf look big tits bit of a gut. Probably say a size 12-14 very enthusiastic. Maybe early 40’s

Meet: So as I’d say I’m pretty much a regular so always text and get told a time she’s free. So in terms of service I pretty much go through the motions I usually do with her. She offers sloppy OWO with a good hand action while pressing up around my arse hole with her other free hand. This goes on for as long as wanted until you ask to change position and she’s very happy to oblige. Move to missionary and she rides and can take dick well. I then slip over to doggy and this. Is where you’ll usually see her massive pussy lips  :wacko: and by god I find them funny to look at. She’s fairly tight but don’t expect much as she usually slaps on loads of lube. After a good pounding while watching her in the mirror she has right next to her bed I’m usually ready to cum. So I get her on her knees standing usually to get the max flow. Off comes the dom and she sucks like crazy with hand action and let’s me cum all over her face and a bit in her mouth. And wipes it all over. Now again I must stress she isn’t much of a looker but incredibly filthy as she doesn’t stop tossing you off until every last drop is either over her face or in her mouth. Quick shower and I’m out the door. I enjoy that she doesn’t engage in much conversation yet is very responsive and smiley.

So all in all a positive for someone that delivers consistently of what I like. I’d only really recommend 15mins or 30min sessions as she isn’t that much of a looker or conversationist so ideal for you guys who just want a P&D

Adultwork link External Link/Members Only
Phone number : 07956594636